C31|Lullaby
875 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lullaby has been awakened..?" Ciel looked at the direction from which the roar came.

"That's right..gaah.." Silencing the crazy Erigor with a wind clad fist, Ciel took off towards Clover town.

 

"I'll see you after this." He shouted angrily at the fallen dark mage.

 

Reverberations of attacks could be felt from the direction as he flew towards the spot. It means that the fighting had already begun.

 

"Please..hang in there guys" He prayed for the safety of everyone.

 


 

Meanwhile, in clover town, near the guild masters' conference hall,

 

"Foolish humans, I have grown tired of you cowardly Wizards." A magic circle showed up below the Lullaby flute.

 

"Wait..it talked..?"

 

"I shall feast upon all of your pitiful souls my self." Sparks flew out of the circle and a humongous master made out of wood emerged from it.

 

"HA HA HA HA....."

 

"Is that..lullaby..?" Lucy asked confused.

 

"Erigor never said anything of a monster..?"

 

"It's a demon from the book of Zeref." Master of the Quadro Cerberus informed the mages.

 

"Demon...from the book of Zeref..? Like that women..? But she said she would only be able to increase the range of Lulluby's sound..!" Kageyama exclaimed.

 

"Which woman..?"

 

"I..I got the location of the lullaby from a woman from Tartaros...She said only I could break the seal properly. And when I found the flute, she said..using her magic would empower the range of the curse."

 

"Tartaros again..!" Makarov clinched his fists furiously.

 

"Goldmine, Bob we have to evacuate the civilians. Natsu, Erza, and Grey you guys try to stop the demon from firing Its magic." Makarov instructed.

 

"Sure thing..!" Bob winked at them and dragged Goldmine along.

 

"You heard master, attack..!" Erza commanded the others while requiping her into her Heaven's Wheel armor. And fired her swords at the demon flute.

 

"Yeah..take this you bastard." Natsu charged in with his Fire fist.

 

*Fire dragon's Iron fist*

 

And landed the punch right in the face.

 

"Me too.." 

 

*Ice-make: Lance*

 

Gray also followed behind as countless lances made of ice were fired at the giant.

 

"Damnable pests.." Lullaby roared swinging its arms, destroying the mountain on the sides.

 

"It destroyed a whole mountain with just a swing of its hands." The other masters who were gathered were terrified.

 

"Dance, My Blades" Appearing being Lullaby, Erza chanted,

 

*Circle Sword*

 

The swords around her then begin spinning rapidly and then they were sent towards the demon in a disc formation. Slicing through its abdomen.

 

"She hit it.." The people cheered.

 

"I'm not finished with you," Natsu shouted running towards it one more time.

 

*Fire dragon's wing attack*

 

This time he made two whips of fire and lashed it onto the monster.

 

"Don't stop attacking. We can win if we keep this up." Erza said sending a few swords telekinetically.

 

"Incredible...their combination attacks are so powerful," Kageyama said with admiration in his voice.

 

"They might just beat it on their own," Lucy added.

 

"THAT'S ENOUGH" Lullaby let out a sound wave that sweeps over the place. Throwing trio back to the ground.

 

"Come on Lucy...You jinxed it." Happy scolded her.

 

"SLEEP..!" Lullaby produced a sound, causing most of the people to fall down.

 

Even the powerful ones around like Makarov and co too felt as if sudden drowsiness attacked them.

 

"Is..this..death magic..?" He cliched his heart to stay awake and ask.

 

"No..it appears that they are only sleeping," Bob who had returned said checking the fallen men.

 

"PREPARE YOUR SOULS TO BE TAKEN, HUMANS. I SHALL FEAST ON THEM RIGHT NOW. " As the demon said the words a gigantic magic circle appeared on top of its head.

 

"Look, the plants  are withering off." Lucy pointed out.

 

"Don't let it complete the spell. If it does, then we're all dead." Makarov said transforming to his giant form.

 

"Master..!"

 

"I'll immobilize him. Attack while you have the chance." He rushed towards the demon and grappled onto it. 

 

"But master, we might hit you too..?" Erza tried to reason the old man.

 

"Then how about this."Grabbing the waist of the wooden monster he threw it upwards with all his might. 

 

"NOW...everyone." He signaled.

 

"You heard him." Goldmine shouted.

 

*Aerial Shot*

*Dark Orb*

*Water torrent*

.

.

*Blaze carpet*

All of the masters started casting their spells at once.

 

"Let's do it too guys.." Natsu yelled.

 

"Hmm"

 

*Fire Dragon's Roar*

 

*Pentagram Sword*

 

*Ice-Make: Cannon*

 

Like that all the spells were released at the same time, aiming at the wooden demon who was falling at the Giant Makarov.

But before it would hit the old man, the barrage of spells blasted it away from him.

 

"Wow...talk about firepower..!" Lucy exclaimed at the combined damage it would have dealt.

 

"Is it dead..?"

 

"GRRRR..." But contrary to everyone's expectation, the demon rose once again. A dark purple aura was clocking it.

 

"No way...It's alive after all of that..?"

 

"INSOLENT HUMANS....I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT AN ATTACK REALLY IS.." It charged energy in its mouth and fired it towards the gathered people.

 

*Ice-make: Shield* 

 

Grey stepped in front of all the people and produced an ice shield resembling a flower. But the beam kept firing on till he couldn't handle it anymore.

"Aaahhh...come on little help here..my shield won't last much longer." He yelled out.

 

"Move...grey.." Erza stepped out as the shield was getting cracked.

 

*Adamantine armor*

 

She changed into an armor that had parts of a huge shield on her hands.

 

*Adamantine Shield*

And a magic circle appeared in front of her blocking the blast.

 

"Wow..she changed into another armor."

 

"That adamantine armor, the one with the greatest defense in her arsenal." Happy explained.

 

"I got you now," Makarov said grabbing the demon from behind and slamming it down. Canceling the beam.

 

"Huff..."erza slumped down as she lowered the shield.

 

"The fire from that attack is spreading to the forest.."

 

"Leave that to me.." Natsu said jumping into the fire and ate it in one go...

 

"Phew...that was good.." He wiped his mouth in satisfaction.

 

"Damn this is harder than I thought. How come that thing doesn't have any damage from the last attack at all.." Gray complained looking the demon who was now pushing against the giant Makarov.

 

"It's not like it didn't take any damage...look it's healing at a very fast rate." Master bob pointed out.

It was true indeed. The damages on Lullaby's body was healing at a fast rate, as the forest around its feet turned into a wasteland.

 

"It's absorbing the life force of the plants around to heal itself," Lucy said in realization.

 

"That's a rather problematic ability," Grey commented.

 

"Problematic my ass. We just need to beat it before the thing regenerates." Natsu interjected.

 

"You just saw how it withstood all of our attacks combined, didn't you idiot."

 

"Yeah, I did..! So we just need to take it down using an even stronger one"

 

"Did those flames, fry your brain..? Can't you think for a minute Natsu..?"

 

"Well, what would be your big plan then ice-boy..?"

 

"Stop it. you two. Grey is correct. We have to somehow cancel out that ability, or we'll be doomed." Erza said stopping the mages.

 

"Oh, no..master." Happy called out. Makarov was slowly being overpowered by Lalluby in hand to hand.

 

"He won't last much longer like that. Grey, Natsu..we have to make it trip and fall down. Concentrate your attacks on its legs." Erza commanded equipping to her black wing armor.

 

As the trio left to attack again, Lucy watched the scene unfolding before her. Thinking for a little bit, she took one of the keys hanging on her waist.

 

*Open the Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!*

 

With a puff, a maid with short pink hair appeared before her.

 

"Hey...Virgo I'm so sorry for calling you again today. I know we haven't made a contract yet...But could you help me one more time..?" She hesitantly asked clapping her hands together.

 

"Of course princess. I would be glad to be of use to you. What service do you want..?" The spirit said politely.

 

"You will..!! Thank you so much... Oh... Dig some holes beneath the surface that the giant monster is currently standing, so that he falls down."

 

"Right away.." The spirit replied and disappeared underground through a hole. After some seconds Lullaby fell down with a bang backward. As it's standing ground suddenly collapsed.

 

"WHAT..!" It let out a loud shout falling down.

 

"Nice job Lucy.." Erza yelled from the sky.

 

"Haa...I'm all out of magic now.." Lucy sighed sitting down.

 

"Take this..!" Makarov also kicked the demon down, getting the chance,

Natsu and grey also started barraging it with their spells once again.

 

"HAAAAA....GET OFF ME HUMAN...!" With a loud shout, the demon extended its hands which formed into a wooden spear into the giant man who was suppressing it.

 

"Gramps...!"

Just as the spear was about to impale the old man, An invisible wind blade slashed through it. Chopping the wooden hand down.

 

*... Cyclone edge* 

Following that several more wind slashes landed on the demon's body.

 

"Good job guys..." It was the sound of a young boy. 

 

They all looked up, from where it came and saw a boy floating in the sky.

 

"I finally made it..!"

 

"Who's that kid..?"

 

"Ciel..! You're here..!"

 

"Sorry for the late entry...It's time for some demon-slaying."

21