C32|Finisher
885 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ciel..!" The three fairy tail mages exclaimed.

 

"You're finally here..kid." Makarov also looked at the boy.

 

"Sorry I was a little late to the party guys..." He said preparing some more attacks to launch at the demon flute. And flew towards Makarov taking him to a safe spot.

 

"Ciel..? Who's that..?" On the ground, Lucy asked the cat beside her.

 

"It's that exorcist mage kid right..?" One of the guild masters said.

 

"Exorcist mage..?"

 

"Yeah..That one right there is Luciel. A Fairy tail mage who uses magic particularly made for slaying Demons." Happy explained.

 

"Magic for slaying Demon..? Like Natsu's magic."

 

"Yes. It's called Devil slayer magic."

 

"I believe that kid's the Sky devil slayer..right..?" Goldmine asked Happy.

 

"Sky devil slayer..! Does he eat the sky or something..?" Lucy was clueless.

 

"Not that literally Lucy. Ciel eats air."

 

"Well..doesn't everyone eat air..?"

 

"Not like that. He converts the air into energy just like Natsu. It's the trademark of slayer magic after all."

 

"Woah..doesn't that mean, he have like infinite magic power...?" Lucy wondered watching the boy flying around bombarding the giant demon.

 

"Not really. It depends on the quality of the air first and foremost. And continuously refilling your magic reserves can lead to great consequences. So you have to be careful with that."

 


 

"Yoo...Ciel..where have you been all this time, man..?" Natsu asked the boy.

 

"I've been around. We'll talk about the details later. Now, how about we kick some demon ass..?" Ciel said offering his hands.

 

"Hell yeah.." Grabbing Ciel's hands, Natsu was flown to the very top of the Demon.

 

"Ready..!"

 

"Anytime.."

 

*Sky devil's Rage*

 

*Fire dragon's Roar*

 

Both of them unleashed their breath attack at the same time to the Demon's head. Natsu flames combined with the winds Ciel produced, empowering it greatly. The flames showered down upon the demon, burning its body.

 

Natsu landed on the ground while Ciel still hovered above him.

 

"The attacks are working..!"

 

"Keep going on..."

 

"His Devil slayer magic is highly effective against that thing...!" Everyone cheered.

 

"AARRGHHH" The demon once again fired a beam from its mouth, this time aiming at the flying Ciel. Blasting some ai to the sideways, he dodged the beam.

 

"Damn...that was a scary move." The beam which failed to hit the target went on landing on a mountain behind them destroying it..

 

"Ciel..be careful...That attack is very potent." Erza yelled as she attacked it with her swords.

 

"Yeah...I can see that."

 

"PESKY LITTLE MAGE. STAND STILL." Lullaby said swinging its arms and legs to attack the flying boy. Trees and soil were flung around getting hit by the huge hands and legs.

 

"Tch..we need to immobilize that thing before landing a good blow."

 

"On it." Grey shouted jumping to the foot of the hill he was on.

 

*Ice-make Floor*

Ice began to grow from Grey's hand and covered the ground it was placed on. It slowly crept on to the demon's legs too. At first, when it tried to move, the Ice didn't bulge. But after some more attempts, the demon managed to break the ice.

As soon as the legs were free from the ice, it raised the head to attack the mages one more time. But was greeted by a Fiery punch to the face.

 

*Fire dragon's Iron fist*

 

 

Natsu sunk his knuckle into the wooden head making the giant lose his balance. And without giving it any time to recover, several wind blades and sword hit the head kicking him backward.

 

With a giant Thud, the humongous monster fell on the ground only to be get covered in ice that was still creeping onto its body.

 

"Hurry you guys...The ice won't hold him for long" Grey informed his fellow mages.

"No this is good...ERZA...GREY...NATSU...Attack the demon together with your strongest spell on my signal." Ciel yelled to his Guildmates while one more flying to the top of the demon, who was getting up.

 

"WRETCHED...SLAYER...HOW DARE YOU HURT ME.."It roared, once more producing the gigantic magic circle on top of its head. 

Ciel jumped on top of its head and placed his hands on it.

 

"YOU DAMNED MONSTER.WHAT ARE YOU DOIING..?"

 

"Heh..like you're the one to call me a monster..."

 

"I learned a new trick just for this moment, you know" He replied by Charging incredible amounts of magic in it. His eyes turned black and Demon marks appeared.

 

*Sky Devil's thieving Wind*

 

At that moment a giant burst of concentrated air was fired from straight down its skull to the bottom like cannon fire. A crack began to appear through the middle of its body. But this time it was not healing at all.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO...????" The monster roared.

 

"Devil Slayers have the ability to exorcise demonic power by exerting their Magic Power upon the target. I just infused that to my new move. So that I can get rid of that annoying regeneration of yours" He jumped from the head explaining.

 

"NOW..!"  

The moment they heard the signal Erza unleashed her attacks at the flute demon. With her Black wing armor, Erza's every attack was amplified, each slash chipped away great amounts of the demon's body.

 

*Ice-Make: Saucer*

From grays palm, a giant spinning ice disk was launched at the target, destroying its lower abdomen.

 

"With a flame on the right hand...and a flame on the left hand...

When you combine the flames together..."

 

*Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame*

 

Natsu roared as he generated fire on both of their hands and then joined them together creating a unique, larger flame as a result, and then threw the fireball at Lullaby.

 

As the Fireball neared the demon Ciel flew right in front of it charging his own attack.

"This is the end..!" He had both of the hands up in the air, gathering a large amount of air condensed into a giant spear.

 

*Sky Devil Zephyr's devastation spear*

 

He launched the spear right at the fireball Natsu had thrown, as soon as they came in contact the fireball was absorbed into the spear, converting it into a huge blazing spear. With a loud explosion, the attack landed on the monster. Incinerating it and some of the nearby surroundings.

 

A pillar of light rose to the skies and broke into small lights like a glass breaking, leaving only a nearly destroyed flute behind. 

 

"It..over...?...We WON...!!!"

 

"They did it..!!"

 

"The defeated the Demon on their own." Cheers erupted.

 


 

"Well, we won somehow... Thankfully I managed to arrive at the right time. So gramps had only a few scraps." Ciel thought helping the old master from the forest to where all people were gathered.

 

There wasn't many people that had any kind of injuries. Apparently, some army men were injured by flying trees or something that lullaby had thrown during its giant phase. But the biggest problem, Fairy tail had to face was not that now.

 

"Ohhh...this is gonna be a big problem.." The boy massaged his temples looking at the destruction they had caused.

 

Meanwhile Makarov went to the rest of the masters boasting about the children of his guild, oblivious to all of this.

 

"Ha ha ha...don't you see now. Our guild is the best, isn't it.."

 

"Ye..yeah..but.." One of the masters hesitated a bit to continue speaking.

 

"huh..what's the problem..?" Turning around he looked for what all the people were currently looking at.

 

"Master...Don't..look.." Ciel tried to warn him, but the small man had already turned around.

 

"I guess we owe this one to the people of Fairy tail... You guys just defeated one of the legendary demons of Zeref...." Goldmine said.

 

"Still...THE CONFERENCE HALL IS GONE..!!!" All the people collectively shouted.

 

"Master.," Erza called out to the Frozen man.

 

"I'm...gonna..die.." The old man fell back.

 

"The conference hall was destroyed.." Lucy exclaimed.

 

"Well, it can't be helped this time. The enemy was powerful." Ciel said shaking his head.

 

"Ciel..!" They looked at him hopefully.

 

"Ha...then I'll see you guys later .." He started walking away waving at the guildmates.

 

"Hoy...wait right there...where do you think you're going.." Erza asked the younger boy placing her hands on his shoulder.

 

"I'll...go... take a nap..? You guys don't have to worry. I'm sure it won't be much of a problem for master.."

 

"You forgot..? You're the one who dealt the last blow. So you'll be coming to the rune knights with me too."

 

"But I'm just a kid."

 

"You're a proud S-class wizard of Fairy tail," Erza tightened her grip staring into the boy's eyes.

 

"....."

Ciel stared right back at her for a while, finally giving up.

 

"Fine..I'll come.."

 

"That's a good boy..!"

 

"Can't you let me go now..?"

 

"You're tired right..? I'll carry you like this then.."

 

"That won't be necessary.."

 

"I insist." The two went back and forth while Erza walked to the incoming Rune knights, with Ciel hanging like a kitten on one of her hands.

 


 

"Looks like he won.." A male voice came.

 

"Yeah, he did.." Kyoka replied.

 

"So, what are you gonna do now..?"

 

"I'll wait for my fruit to be ripe perfectly...And then....I'm gonna reap my gains.."

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Aren't you interested in him..? I mean, He's quite similar to you, it seems." She turned to the man.

 

But all of his attention was on another person. The black-haired Ice-mage of Fairy tail.

"Not particularly..."

 

23