C35|Quests
795 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ciel and Mystogan had finally reached the port town of Conrad from where the mission to defeat the Hydra was issued. Just as Mystogan had gone to talk with the mayor about the details. Ciel's communication Lacrima responded.

 

"Hello. oh Mira what's up.?"

 

"Ciel, where are you.? Can you come to the guild right now."

 

"Ah.sorry Mira, but I'm not in Magnolia right now. What happened.? Is it an emergency."

 

"Master wants to see you. Natsu and Lucy along with happy stole an S-class job request from the second floor."

 

"What!! They stole an S-class request.? What is that moron thinking.?"

 

"We found out this only this morning. Gray has gone to bring them back. If you could, can you also go look for them.? "

 

"Those idiots. Which one did they take.?" Ciel angrily asked.

 

"The cursed Island"

 

"Galuna Island mission.!! Didn't gramps reserve that one for me.? "

 

"He did. But the request was still on the board. So happy stole it yesterday."

 

"That damn cat. Why didn't anyone noticed this."

 

"Laxus apparently saw happy flying away with it, but he didn't stop him though."

 

"That prick. He probably let him take it so that they would get in danger purposefully."

 

"So..can you go look for them.?"

 

"I'll check them out, Mira. What did Master say about this..?"

 

"He's mad. So they would probably face punishment when they are back."

 

"I see. I'll do what I can." Ciel hung up the call and put Lacrima away.

 

"What happened.?" Mystogan asked approaching the boy in distress.

 

"Natsu and party stole the Galuna Island request from the second floor."

 

"The s-class job.?" He was surprised too.

 

"Yeah...we'll have to find them fast before they are in danger."

 

"If we travel in the southwest direction, we can reach the Galuna Island from here," Mystogan replied.

 

"Then what about the hydra.?"

 

"It's habitat is also in the see, coinciding with the direction. So we can hunt it on our way."

 

"Sweet. Let's go then."

 


 

Meanwhile, Natsu Lucy and happy along with Grey tagging along had arrived at the Galuna Island. They had previously known from the man that took them on the boat that all inhabitants had turned into demons. But seeing them up close was really scary.

 

"The more I look at the moon, the creepier it gets." Happy said looking through the window.

 

"Don't do that Happy, hurry up and close that window. Or we might turn into devils as well."

 

"But how the hell can we destroy a moon. That's outrageous."

 

"I wonder how many punches it would take to destroy it.?" Natsu said in a thinking pose.

 

"You're actually gonna try it.!!"

 

"I don't think any mage could do such a thing."

 

"Yeah..I agree."

 

"But if we can't finish the request, we'll be a complete disgrace to Fairy Tail," Natsu said.

 

"Aye. And don't forget the fact that we stole an S-class quest. If we can't even finish it, We're toast." Happy remembered everybody.

 

"YOU stole it cat.!!"

 

"I mean he's right. Stealing the request is one thing. If you couldn't even finish it." Grey turned to Natsu.

 

"Don't worry about that Gray. You're in this with us too."

 

"Yeah, I am..wait I'M NOT."

 

"Guys, we don't have the pleasure to fight among ourselves here," Lucy said getting in between the two.

 

 

"Fine!! We'll explore the island tomorrow. Lets got to sleep tonight." Natsu said falling onto the futon.

 

"Sigh..might as well do that"

 


 

In the Eastern sea of Fiore, Two mages were seen battling a giant master with 9 heads. This was a master called Hydra, famed for its dragonic lineage.

 

"Mystogan cauterize the wound when I cut the head off. Or else it's gonna regenerate." Ciel shouted to the fellow mag as he flew around the Hydra throwing wind blades at it.

 

"Got it." He replied preparing the magic circles for firing his magic.

 

"Then here I go." He yelled bringing forth the demon marks.

 

*Sky devil Zephyr's evil scythe*

 

He manifested a Large dark scythe made of wind. And swung it at the Hydra's heads, chopping them all down.

 

*Two Layered Magic Circle: Searing Rose*

 

A rose-shaped flame bloomed above the Hydra's heads and it exploded burning them, closing the wound. Unable to regenerate its heads, the hydra died while vigorously shaking one last time.

 

"Phew...We finally got it." Ciel calmed down as the marks disappeared.

 

"Indeed, enemies with regulation are always the most difficult ones. I was meaning to ask this before, but aren't you using those marks a lot now." Mystogan also agreed to them.

 

"Yeah, I'm now capable of infusing that power into my attacks unlike before, so they become super powerful than the normal ones."

 

"Even though, I think you shouldn't use them that often. I have heard that Devil slayer magic corrupts its user, the longer they use it."

 

"Mah...they get the job done, don't they," Ciel said without any care.

 

'CLAP CLAP CLAP' Both of the mages turned around to see a masked man, flying behind them applauding them.

 

"What the hell. I couldn't sense him till now.!" Ciel was shocked to see the man behind him, as he was constantly monitoring his surroundings with his sky domain.

 

"I must say, you live up to your reputation Fairy tail mages. You are far more capable than what I've heard before."

 

"Who are you," Mystogan asked the man moving forwards.

 

"My name is Zalty. pleased to make you acquaintance" He replied bowing forward.

 

"No...I've seen you somewhere. I remember your magic signature.." Ciel interjected the man.

 

"Ohh..that not possible, little demon slayer. I'm afraid this is our first meeting."

 

"So Zalty, why have you come here today.?" As Mystogan began to question the man, he produced some kind of orb and threw it towards him. 

 

"Mystogan dodge.." Ciel could only shout at the fellow mage before the orb hit Mystogan's face. There wasn't much of an impact although the cloth covering his face disintegrated at a fast rate revealing his face.

 

"Hmm, you do look like him." The masked man said holding his chin.

 

"What.do you..?"

 

"hmm..your magic power is also growing at an alarming rate. Good..good." He suddenly appeared right in front of his and said inspecting him.

 

"Bastard..who are you, really," Mystogan asked the masked man angrily.

 

"Do not be angry. I am nothing but an observer."

 

"Did Jellal sent you here..?"

 

"Who's Jellal..?" Ciel asked cluelessly.

 

"Ohh..you haven't told the boy yet..! Listen here, boy.."

 

"That's enough. There's no need to pull him into this."

 

"My, my what a temper. Fine. I'm going, but be prepared Mystogan of Fairy tail, the day of your end is near."

He said before disappearing right in front of their eyes.

 

"What the hell was that..?" Ciel was astonished at the man.

 

"Dammit. I was wrong. Jellal IS trying to get me. He must be planning to absorb me for gaining more power." Mystogan thought looking at the spot from where the man had disappeared and turned to Ciel.

 

"Ciel, Galuna Island is not much far away from here. Can you fly to there first? I'll follow behind after handing the Hydra to the Town.

 

"Yeah, I can do that. But that man.."

 

"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." He said levitating the body of the humongous Monster with one of his staves. And flying towards the Port town.

 

"Wow..he can easily carry that much weight. Even though my magic is destructive, the power and accuracy needed for things like that are lacking." Ciel thought looking at the man, go.

 

"Well, better get going now." 

 

19