C36|Galuna Island
777 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucy and Natsu were being attacked by the former Lamia Scale members. Although struggling for a bit at the first, Natsu managed to win the fight.

 

But for Lucy, she was getting thrashed around by Sherry.

 

"Get her, wood doll," Sherry commanded as a tree began uprooting itself, a face formed on its truck and it moved towards Lucy.

 

"She can control trees..? In that case," Lucy grabbed the key of Taurus jumping away from the tree's attacks.

 

*Open the door of Bull: Taurus* 

 

A humanoid cow appeared with a giant ax in his hands and cut the tree master down.

 

"Celestial spirit magic..! On top of that, one of the zodiac keys too!!" Sherry was surprised.

 

"Go, Taurus!!" At her command, the bull charged at the enemy mage.

 

"But...too bad, you met me," Sherry said grinding, the next moment the bull turned to Lucy and attacked her.

 

"What are you doing Taurus."

 

"I'm sorry miss lucy... I can't control my body. MOOO" he once again slashed down the giant ax at his mage.

 

"Ha..ha, My magic Doll attack, let's me control anything which is not human" she informed as the bull continued to assault the stellar mage.

 

"It can't be. Gate of the bull: Close " Lucy shouted out loud.

 

"It's no use. One cannot close the gates without the permission of both the master and spirit."

 

"Gahh.." Lucy chocked as Taurus exerted more and more force onto her.

 

"Looks like Fairy tail mages are only this much after all." Sherry mocked the fallen mage.

 

"Hmmph.please.."

 

*Gate of the Bull: Close*

 

Lucy tried once more with all of her power. This time it worked and Taurus faded into small light particles.

 

"What..! She forcefully closed it.!"

 

"I finally did it.. Don't underestimate me. I'm a fairy tail member too." She said resolutely standing up.

 


 

After some time flying to the direction where the Island would be situating, Ciel finally saw the Galuna Island.

 

"Hmm, so this is the Cursed Island." He mumbled diving towards the Island.

 

As soon as he landed on the ground, he felt a chill creeping through him.

 

"What the hell..! What is this feeling..??" He was confused.

 

There were quakes and sounds coming from the forest on the island. So he decided to check it out. Flying to the forest he saw Erza fighting off a bunch of masked people in white. 

The enemies weren't a match for Erza. So was thrashing them here and there. But unknown to her a tree monster was silently approaching her midst the other trees.

It was sherry who refused to give up even after Lucy had her swept away with Aquarius's waves and erza defeating her giant mouse.

 

Ciel produced some wind slashes and fired it at the tree, cutting it down. And landed beside Erza.

 

"Need a hand..?" He asked the red-haired mage, striking down some enemies.

 

"I knew that was coming." She replied.

 

With the two combined, the opposition was devastated quickly.

 

"Did Master asked you to come."

 

"Yeah, Mira called me. So I rushed here right after my job was done."

 

"I see."

 

"So whats going on.." while he was about to ask Erza about the situation, a magic bolt fell on him. Turning his body stiff.

 

"I don't know why. but I can use my magic on you, Fairy tail boy." An injured sherry said coming out of the bushes.

 

"What happened to you, Ciel," Erza asked the boy, seeing that he had moved his hands towards her.

 

"I..I don't know..my body moved.."

 

"Ha..ha.I can normally only control non-humans. Maybe you're not human at all kid."

 

"What did you say." A dark aura shrouded Ciel's face. Immense magic power flowed out of him, scaring everyone around him including Erza.

 

"Haaa.!" With a shout, he broke free from the magic that was controlling him and sent a wind blast towards Sherry knocking her out.

 

"H..hey Ciel. Are you okay." Erza asked hesitantly.

 

"Yeah. I don't know what happened. But I lost control of my body for a second."

 

Suddenly with a loud sound came from the Temple ruins in the middle of the forest. A pillar of purple light descended to the spot.

 

"Oh no, did they start it..come on Ciel we need to go, now." Erza started to run in panic.

 

"What is that spell.?"

 

"I'll explain to you on the way. Now come."

 


 

"They're trying to release a demon called Deliora.!" Ciel was shocked at this advancement.

 

"Yes. Grey said that his master sealed it away with a spell that cost her life. And they are trying to melt it using a ritual spell called Moon drip." Erza replied as they neared the temple.

 

The temple which was tilted some time ago was restored to its former position.

"I see, the tilt is gone. That's why the ritual has resumed."

 

"Then shouldn't we go up to where it is and stop it..?" 

 

"That would be the best action now. "

 

As they followed the stairs to the terrace they met Lucy and Happy there climbing up too.

 

"Lucy..Happy."

 

"Erza you're here..and Ciel..?" Happy was glad to see them arrive.

 

"The ritual has started once again. We need to stop it before Deliora awakens." Lucy said. Following that a loud roar reverberated throughout the air.

"ROOOOAAARRR..."

 

"Are we too late.? We should hurry up.!" Ciel flew upwards to the terrace. They were a single man, who looked like a mutt performing the ritual by himself.

 

With wind coating his hand, Ciel punched hard at the guy. Breaking the spell.

 

"Ciel. You stopped it.!"

 

"He was doing it alone.?"

 

"Haha, you're too late. Deliora has awakened." He laughed at the mages.

 

"ROOAaaarr.." Another roar was heard, but soon it died down.

 

"What is happening down there. Come on guys lets go check it out." Ciel said to his friends jumping down.

 

There was a man on the ground with many injuries on him. Grey was standing in front of a pile of rubble, crying with Natsu just behind him.

 

 "What happened..?Where is that demon?"Lucy asked.

 

"Oh..you guys are here.? The demon was already dead by.." He paused seeing Erza and Ciel with Lucy.

 

"Gaaah.why is Erza here..?"

 

"So the demon is dead. That's a relief." Erza said sighing.

 

Behind the armored mage, Ciel stood with his mind in turmoil. He had a feeling of discomfort, the moment he stepped onto the Island. When Sherry tried to control him it increased even more.

It was as if someone as muttering inside his head all the time, an impulse to destroy. And it was driving him nuts.

 

"Must..kill" He muttered.

 

"Huh..? What was that Ciel.?" Erza turned around hearing the boy muttering something. And she was shocked by the sight.

 

The boy's light blue eyes had turned into a pitch-black color. And the demon marks he would use had grown to the middle of his forehead now. His whole body was surrounded by a dark aura.

 

Taking small steps forward he said in a low voice.

"Too many..demons. Must kill." As his face showed a ruthless expression.

 

20