C42|Salvation
2.2k 11 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After his fight with Totomaru, Natsu and happy advanced through the giant building. Until they reached a very big hall. And there was someone waiting for them there.

 

"How sorrowful. When the wings of flame will be extinguished...all that will remain is a dragon's corpse."

 

"Natsu..this guy is one of the element four."

 

"I am called Aria..pinnacle of the element four... And I have come to slay the dragon." The big man declared.

 

"This is the one, Ciel told me to watch out..?"

 

"Natsu we better hurry up." The cat urged him.

 

"Alright Happy. Take cover. Imma gonna destroy the sidewall of this room."

 

*Fire dragon's Iron fist*

 

He charged towards the wall to deliver a fire punch. But before the attack could land, a number of invisible explosions hit him throwing him off.

"Are you perhaps trying to destroy the whole room.?"

 

"Dammit, I couldn't even those attacks. He was right." Natsu mumbled wiping off the blood on his cheeks.

No matter how many times he would try to attack, all of them would be stopped right before landing by an invisible wall.

 

"You are quite strong.. However before my Airspace magic, there is nothing that you can do."

 

"Aaargh..just shut up for a second will ya."

 

*Fire Dragon's roar*

 

Natsu couldn't bear with it and attacked Aria. But this time he simply vanished, and his attacks hit the wall behind  him weakening them to the max.

 

'It hit..! Then one more time..' He thought trying to attack there once more.

 

"How sorrowful, but this is the end for you..Salamander." The voice came from behind Natsu. But before he could even react,

 

*Airspace: Metsu*

 

An Airspace covered him whole, beginning to suck out all the magic in him.

 

"Nghhh..AAARGGHHHH" He cried out loud in pain.

But before Aria could suck out all the magic in him, a kick caused the man to falter. And an injured Erza jumped between the two men.

 

"ERZA!!" Natsu and happy called out in unison.

 

"Erza, you shouldn't be moving.."

 

"This guy did that to master.."

 

"How sorrowful, for the necks of Salamander and Titania to be handed over to me.."

 

"The one who dared to touch our master.."

 

"If I'm going against the Mighty Erza..even I'll have to take this fight seriously," Aria replied by taking his blindfold off.

His eyes shined a purple light. As the outside was experiencing some changes as well.

 

The nearly complete magic circle was suddenly completed and shined in a bright light.

 

"Oh, no..the circle started again..!"

 

"It's completed.!!"

 

"Is this the end for us?" Cana looked up to the giant, which was ready to cast Abyss break.

 

"The circle's complete, and there's an incredible source of magic from that particular floor." Ciel looked down to the floor on the giant and mumbled.

 

Meanwhile, with Erza and Natsu, the fight was continuing once more.

After he took the blindfold off, the speed and power of Aria increased greatly. Even Erza was finding it hard to fend off them all.

 

"Erza..!! Target that weak wall over there." Natsu yelled at Titania, pointing the wall his attacks had previously landed.

 

"What are you saying.? Natsu."

 

"Please. Believe me for once. Do what I say."

 

"If you think you can perish along with me by making the floor to collapse, you're wrong Salamander. I can escape this space quite easily." Aria replied to the dragon slayer.

 

"Hurry up Erza." Natsu urged her, concentrating Magic power into his mouth.

 

'What is he thinking. But his eyes..it's like he has some sort of plan..' Erza watched him and thought.

 

"NOW!!!" Natsu yelled out loud. And Erza fired one of her sword slashes at the weak wall, causing it to crumble down.

 

*Fire dragon's roar*

Natsu used his breath attack pointing there, causing a huge wave of flames to poke out of the building. And he fell down. Most of his magic was depleted now.

 

"What was that..? Natsu. You make me destroy it for this.?" Erza was angered to see that it did nothing.

 

"It seems like I mistook you. I thought it was part of a grand plan. But it turns out to be nothing but a desperate cry for help.

Now..It''s time to finish this." Aria shook his head.

 

*Airspace: Zero*

 

He cast the spell as the air around him whirlwinds inwardly around the Aria as the center until completely being covered by it.

"The airspace of death have been activated. This consumes all life around me."

 

"Magic that consumes life.."

 

"Now..let us have some fun.."

 

"Why do you find it so amusing about killing, you sick bastards.!!!" Erza roared charging ahead with her sword.

 

"I wonder if you will survive this or not, Titania." he opened his palms towards the Erza, releasing golden speckles in her direction.

 

"ERZA.."Natsu and happy yelled at their red-haired teammate.

But she seemed to have no intention of retreating at all. And charged straight into the incoming attack.

 

"Fool, if you face my att.." Aria mocked her but froze in the middle of his sentence because the golden speckles and wind changed direction sideways, without harming the charging mage.

Erza grinned at the stunned phantom mage before changing into her heaven's wheel armor.

 

*Blumenblatt*

 

And slashed with the two swords in her hand as the swords behind her followed through.

 

"Master could never be defeated by the likes of you." She said to the fallen mage, using a sword as the support for standing up.

 

"I..I won't be defeated by people like you..." Aria rose once again in a desperate struggle to take Erza out with him.

 

"Die, Erza scarlet!!"

 

*Zetsu*

 

*Sky Devil Zephyr's devastation spear*

 

A spear made of wind tore through the incoming attack and struck Aria. Knocking him down.

"Geez..look what you have made of yourself Erza.." A boy walked out of the hole they made previously.

 

"I knew you were near." Erza smiled at the boy. At the last second, she sensed Ciel's signature near. That's why she charged straight ahead into the attack.

 

"What if I was late.?" He asked her, helping to get up and walk.

 

"You're never late when it comes to things like this. I have faith in you."

 

"Geez..please don't say things like that. That's so corny." He replied averting his eyes.

 

"Ciel...Erza.." Natsu and Happy approached the duo.

 

"Yoo...Natsu, that was A very nice signal." 

 

"Haha, ha...I'm glad you were able to see it."

 

"Natsu, Ciel, Erza."  That time Mira, Elfman, and Gray also arrived there.

 

"You guys defeated Aria.!!" Mira was surprised to see that they could defeat him after he took off the blindfold.

 

"Yeah, Aren't we great.?"

 

"You barely did anything Natsu." Happy told the fire mage.

 

"Natsu, you and Happy go to the upper floors and find a way to stop the rest of the Phantom." 

 

"Aye Sir," And they jumped out of the window and flew to the upper floor with Happy's wings.

 

"Now that all of the element four has been defeated, Abyss break should stop soon." Ciel looked out to see if the spell has been released, But.

 

"Why isn't it vanishing..?"

 

"YOU PIECES OF TRASH MAY HAVE MANAGED TO TAKE OUT ELEMENT FOUR. BUT IT'S OVER. ABYSS BREAK IS ALREADY COMPLETE." Jose's voice was heard throughout the area.

Descending from the stairs was the Guildmaster of Phantom Lord, Jose Porla. One of the 10 Wizard saints.

 

"What is this sensation.?"

 

"I feel a chill, unbefitting of a man"

 

"His, magic power feels so, evil." They murmured looking at the man.

 

"In one minute, Abyss break spell will erase your precious guild from the face of Earth land." He conveyed in a calm manner

 

"No way..!"

 

"It's the end..?" All the mages went to panic mode.

 

"Dammit..! We were too late.?" Elfman clenched his fists in frustration.

 

"I..I can use my Armor..to" Erza tried to stand up.

 

"I may have forgiven you for coming here this time Erza. But If you do it once more, you'll die for sure. And I can't allow that."

 

"But what else can we do.?"

 

"You can do nothing about it, Fairy tail mages. Accept your fate now. And DESPAIR.!!! HA HA HA" Jose laughed out loud.

"H..he is the devil.!!"

 

After thinking for a bit Ciel nodded to himself.

"Stay here. I'll go outside." Ciel said to Erza putting her down and got ready to fly outside.

 

"No..stop Ciel. You don't have any defensive techniques. You'll die."

 

"Ohh...trying to sacrifice yourself, aren't we. It's no use. You'll be reduced atoms before even thinking of doing anything."

 

"I'll see you later, bastard. Wait for me." The boy cursed at the saint and flew outside.

 

"Well, there goes one. Looks like I won't even need to do anything to him. He has chosen destruction himself."

 

"Ciel, wait..!" Mira called him. But he was already gone.

 

"Now..what shall I do with you..?" The evil mage said in a dark tone walking towards the injured mages.

 


 

Ciel was flying toward the giant magic circle. The spell seal was already done and was ready to be fired any second now.

'She's right. I don't have any defensive abilities..what should I do.' 

 

'Use me..!' Ciel was startled because of a sudden voice.

 

"Who said that..?" The asked looking around. But there was no one near him.

 

'Absorb...the...magic!!' The voice spoke again.

 

'From my Requip space..?' He thought invoking the Requip magic he had learned from Erza long ago.

 

He wasn't particularly talented in the said magic, so there was very limited space for storage. So the only thing inside it was the Etherium rod that his dad gave him as a present.

 

'Did the rod spoke to me..?' He thought inspecting it. He had been simmering it in his magic for years now. And he could only inject very little magic into it so far.

 

"Etherium is a very magic resistant metal. But if you saturate it with enough of your magic, it will open up and become the best magic absorbant. You'll need to do that and inject a very high amount of magic power into it while imagining the Ideal sword for you. And that way you will have your own sword," 

That was what his father had told him while giving it.

 

"That's it.!! If I can open up the Etherium, I may be able to absorb Abyss break into it." He mumbled.

 

"Run for your lives...it's firing..!" He could hear people yelling from down below. A dark ball concentrated in the middle of the giant magic circle.

 

'I NEED TO DO IT.' The resolved himself and flew to the front of the circle.

Magic power concentrated to the maximum before sweeping up once more and fired a dark beam towards him.

 

"Is that Ciel.?"

 

"What is he doing.??"

 

"He will die.."

 

"Cover-up. It's coming."

 

"Ciel NOOO...." Erza shouted at the boy from the opening. She saw he was standing at point-blank range. If that thing hits him, the boy would be instantly incinerated.

 

'Concentrate...let the magic flow into the rod..' He closed his eyes, holding the piece of Etherium in front of him.

 

'If you can't do this..you'll die Ciel. Concentrate... Surpass the limits' The beam fired and approached the boy at lighting speed.

 

'There it is..' Right before the beam hit him, Ciel's magic power broke into the metal. And when the blast touched it, it also began to get absorbed into the piece of metal.

 

"Hhh...AAAA" The boy roared as intense pressure was being put on his arms and body. Even though the magic was being absorbed the residual force of the blast had to be endured, and it pushing him back slowly.

 

"GIVE IT UP BOY. YOU MAY HAVE ENDURED IT UNTIL NOW. BUT YOU CAN'T HOLD ON FOR LONG." Jose shouted at the boy.

 

"Don't underestimate me dammit. I will not FALL..." He activated The demon marks and wind armor at the same time to fortify his stance.

 

"He's stopping it.!!"

 

"He's stopping abyss break on his own." The people shouted staring at the boy in the sky.

 

As time went by, the blast began to grow weaker and finally stopped. But not a single spec of it was able to do escape him. And got absorbed into Ciel's sword.

 

The previously transparent piece of metal was now almost opaque. Black in color and somewhat in the shape of a sword. The edges were blunt and crude, as well as all other parts. It was more of a sword-shaped rod now.

 

For a while, it vibrated uncontrollably and then calmed down.

'Not..enough..more magic..' Ciel once again heard the same voice in his head.

 

"I managed to do it..!! I stopped the blast." He yelled in glee, falling down to the sea. Defending against that blast, he had to use all of the magic power he had left, to ensure that he wouldn't get blown away.

 

And now he was completely exhausted. Without any magic power to sustain flight, it was canceled. Causing him to fall down.

 

"IMPOSSIBLE...HE STOPPED THE BLAST FROM ABYSS BREAK!!!" Jose's enraged voice echoed throughout the room.

 

"He did It.!!" Even Mira was amazed.

 

"Ciel is a Real Man."

 

"Watch out Elfman.!!" Grey shoved the big man to the side just to be grazed by a darkness explosion.

 

"He has lost it completely." He continued, looking at the wizard saint. His face showed a crazed expression, as his eyes turned black with a red pupil in it.

 

Hello guys, It's phantom here.

I could only release 2 chapters today because I was studying. And for the next two days, I have an online test. So I might not be able to post any chapter altogether. I will try to post at least once. Just know that I'm not gone, if you don't see me post anything.

And as always do enjoy the chapter.

PEACE.

19