Day 1. Bonus scene. Unlocked
108 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lady Margaret has been sitting in her cabinet. Endless papers were towering on her wooden desk. As she was scanning another document there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"

Her daughter's nurse maid has entered. The girl performed a simple bow. She looked very small between two massive bookshelves on her left and right.

"Have you asked for me, my Lady?"

"Yes, Sully. Was it just me or Rafaella has been crying to much today?"

"She was my Lady. Also she was eating very slow today and she hasn't took a single bite of her bread. It might be her teeth growing period again"

"I'd like to be sure. I wonder if Sir Mano is available?"

"Yes, my Lady. Lady Tiana has already contacted him. He will visit tomorrow morning"

"Thank you, Sully. You may go. And make sure that Rafaella eats her bread tomorrow. It's important for her health."

But the maid hasn't moved. She was silently squeezing her slightly gray apron.

"What is it Sully?"

"My Lady, I am sorry that you have to work even on your holiday and that you have missed your opportunities to be with Rafaella."

That felt really nice. It is important to know that there is someone who cares about you after all.

"Thank you Sully. But it cannot be helped."

The maid bowed once more and left. Lady Margaret kept looking at the door for some time. It was a heavy door in a long narrow room. Add to this two bookshelves as tall as ceiling filled with thick books in dark covers. Across from the door was a dark brown table with matching chair. The atmosphere was heavy and gloomy. Especially at this time. Lady Margaret turned around and looked up through the only window in the room. Because it was well above her height the only thing she could see was the dark sky. But Lady's working place was still bright. It was illuminated by round lens in the ceiling.

"I still have half an hour to work. Can't waist my time."

And she returned to her papers.

3