**°. It was a dream!
134 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sara was sitting in a café and daydreaming as hot summer wind was blowing through her dark brown curls. She dreamed of her future husband. She was a young independent woman with a college degree. But she was lacking a partner and a stable job.

"My husband will be handsome, but not beautiful. I will send him to work every morning with a kiss. We will spend our evenings together. And we will have a picnic in gardens every Sunday with friends. We will have 3 children. And we will spend our vacations in Greece. And... and he will be good at coffee brewing, and he will like my pancakes. And we will watch TV shows that we both like. He also will know a lot about music. Hm... what else?"

"Hey Sara, long time no see!"

A tall handsome brunet sat across her.

"Hey Angelo! Yeah, you are always tight on your schedule. So I've ordered macchiato for you. Hope you don't mind."

"Oh, how thoughtful of you. Thanks"

He took a few sips with elegance. And put his cup back on the table before speaking again.

"So, lets' come straight to the business. How is the job?"

Immediately Sara took a serious pose and look.

"Good. I've started with the single remote region. But now I'm processing documents from 7 regions. They aren't related on the first sight. But I believe, that region 1 and 3 are using region 6 for exchange. But it's not a direct relationship. So there is no evidence."

"They are cations as expected. And still your were able to make a connection. I'm impressed."

"Thank you, Angelo. I might have some results by the end of the year"

"Heh!"

That was not the answer she expected, so Sara was taken aback.

"Angelo, what are you sneering at?"

"You are so confident in your success, isn't it hilarious? Haven't you failed already?"

He was actually laughing at her. Unbelievable.

"Excuse me?"

"Actually, you have failed so-o-o grandly that we should give you a ROYAL punishment."

"A what?"

"We have even called for a prince to decapitate you!"

"Huh!"

Something was wrong. Sara looked around frantically. She saw another man. He was a blond beauty. The man stood silently in the darkness starring at her. But he looked familiar...

"Prince Charming?"

The next moment Sara was in front of him who swayed his double ax.

"Nice choice for your last words."

He swung the ax.

"NO-O-O-O!"

4