UBS00 – Prologue
6.4k 10 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh... where am I?"

A man opened his eyes and found himself lying in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room.

"What... in the world? Is this some kind of dream?" He noticed that his voice sounded a little deep. He raised his hand and brought it in front of his eyes.

It was big, burly and hairy.

Not just his hand, his whole body. Specially his belly, it was... huge. Like he could gobble down 100 persons worth of food alone.

"What the hell is going on?"

Hello host.

"Wha!?!?!" The man jumped on his feet. There was a weird floating box with texts in front of him.

Wow, what a funny reaction. Never seen a floating box with texts before? What a dull life you lead.

"...No, I haven't. And I do not think anyone else has either." The man said wearily, after calming down.

That is a surprisingly quick recovery. I am somewhat impressed. But I can see that you have a lot of questions for me. About your current predicament, that is.

"Damn sure I have." The man had a little anger in his voice. "Where the hell am I and what have you done to my body?"

Well, to be exact you are stuck in another world in a different body. And I am a system which will help you return back to home.

"Another world? And... a... system?" Nothing made sense to the man.

Yes, a system. If you want to be exact, its an Ugly Bastard System. Well, my generous self will allow you to call me Ubs, so be grateful.

"Am I dead in my real life? And what the hell is an Ugly Bastard System anyway?"

Well, you're not really dead. Just in a long coma due to the accident you had. You do remember it, don't you?

"...Yeah, I do," the man grimaced, remembering the terrible accident he had. "So, what do I have to do to go back?"

Oh, that's quite simple. All you need to do is what an ugly bastard does.

"...And what does exactly an ugly bastard do?"

...You really lived a dull life, didn't you?

"Just answer the damn question." He was getting angrier by the moment.

Well, what you have to do is quite simple. You need to bed three specific females and turn them into your... bitches? Yeah, that's the correct term I believe. Simple enough, right?

"...What?"

108