UBS13 – Penetration*+
5.1k 16 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"H-how?"

Gojima subconsciously took a step back, while Sawashiro took one towards him, smiling.

"How indeed. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. After all, this crime is not on yours, but on the one who inhabited this body before, right?"

"!"

!!!

Ubs instantly tried to use Accel Thought, but one swipe from Sawashiro's hand froze it in one place. It was like a computer suddenly hung.

"Ubs! What did you do to-!!!"

Gojima coudn't move. What was happening?!

He soon discovered the reason. His hands and feet were bounded by something. Ropes? Threads? Chains?

No, none of them were accurate. He was binded by tentacles and he was lifted off the ground.

Gojima looked at Sawashiro in horror. He looked in her eyes and he saw... stars? Galaxies? No, something far more compli-

Another tentacle wrapped over and blinded his eyes.

"Stop looking too much, or you will lose your mind. I am liking you far too much to let you become blind~"

"W-what are you?!!"

"Me? I am something that your boxy friend introduced to you as cosmic entities, or horrors, as you might say. My real name is... something that will also break your mind, so I will not tell you that. I will let you call me Kurona, if you want~"

"What do you want from us?!!" His voice was shaking. It was nothing like what Ubs told him!!!

"What do I want? Nothing, really. I felt like taking a vacation or two for a few centuries, then saw an ordinary man with a mediocre system in a completely normal world. So I am here!"

"Then why are you doing this to us!"

"Wow, so many questions when you are scared enough to pee yourself! Such fire. Such a pure flame..."

Gojima felt a hand touch his chest. then it felt like it shoved into him right through his flesh and bones? The hand was softly caressing his heart!

He started hyperventilating.

"Calm down, Gojima Kenzaburou. I do not intend to inflict any harm or pain on you."

The voice had some mysterious power in it. He instantly calmed down and he felt sleepy.

Ubs unfroze.

Why are a higher ranked cosmic entity like you here?!!

"Such a pure soul is bound to such an impure system like you, blackened to the extreme by huge amount of negative karma. You were responsible for the complete destruction of multiple species of an entire planet. Your previous host corrupted the hero of his world, and doomed it. You too bear the karma. And now, you are trying to cleanse yourself by piggybacking the pure soul."

Yes I am piggybacking him. So what? I did not ask to be born as a system that breaks families and corrupts love! Even that taints me with negative karma! But that is nothing compared to the taint I recieved from that piece of trash! And now I don't even know whether I will be able to clense it before my body evaporates.

"What a pitiful existence you are. If you follow your purpose, it taints you, but it slows your burnout. Gojima's refusals and good deeds clean you, but it burns you out faster. But you don't have a choice, do you? You do not have enough lifespan left to take it slow."

...

Sawashiro slowly lowered unconscious Gojima to the floor. One of her tentacles phased into his brain. She swiped her hand and all the hidden cameras gathered on the floor.

"I will erase all of his memories. He does not need to remember anything, and you do not need to tell him anything either."

...Then what was the point of revealing yourself?

"I did not just reveal myself to you two, you know?"

I do not sense anyone other than us here.

"Of course you don't sense the watchers."

...The watchers?

"Hyperdimensional stuff, you wouldn't get it." Sawashiro smirked. Ubs groaned, even though it had no mouth. It really feels annoying when someone else tells you that.

So what now? Did Ken just get a fairy grandma helper who will magically solve all of his problems?

"Of course not. That would not be interesting now, would it? I will help him just once. Only once. When, I will leave that choice to you."

A tentacle touched Ubs, and he got a ping.

It was a new module! Ask for Kurona's help once?!

"Use it wisely, little box." She vanished.

...That was scary.

 


 

Warning: NSFW stuffs ahead.

"Haah... haah... haah"

Sayuri was taking deep breaths, with her hairs in disarray and her face flushed. She finally had sex after more than a month and felt like she reconnected with her husband. He also laid down beside her, his deep breaths making her shoulder tingle a little.

"I don't want to do this job anymore."

"Now now, don't give up like this. I am sure you will be able to get back at that senpai one day."

"But I will miss my chance of promotion. I have been working hard for two years, and I barely got any increment, let alone promotion! How long do I have to endure this?" Satoshi stuffed his face on her neck.

"Maybe you should look for another job? You do have enough experience to apply now right?"

"...I don't wanna do a job. I am thinking of doing a business." Satoshi said while slowly tracing his fingers through the sensitive parts of her body. She started to feel shivers through her body and started getting aroused again.

"Business? That's a little... risky, right?"

"I have talked to some of my friends. They are planning to create a joint venture, a software firm. They want me to invest in it. With five millions, we will be able to kickstart it." One hand of Satoshi found one of her nipples that got stiff again, the other one found its way to her clit. She was really weak to the simultaneous teasing, and Satoshi knew it well. His continuous kisses on her neck only amplified things. Sayuri felt her thoughts getting clouded again.

"Sayuri, can you please help me start the business? I just need one million. Then we won't have to worry about anything anymore."

"Eh? B-but thats... ah!"

"I have some dreams for us you know? A big house, with rooms and a playground for our children..."

"...Children?"

"Yes, children. With the business blooming, we wouldn't have to worry about the extra costs anymore right? There will be no more obstacles to having our own children anymore, living proofs of our love."

Satoshi started getting more intense, sending waves after waves of pleasure through her body.

Will she finally be able to become a mother? Is the only obstacle for them money?

"I'll... talk about it with Mama..."

"You will? Thank you, I love you Sayuri!!!" He passionately started kissing her. Sayuri closed her eyes, drowning herself in his caress and dreaming of a happy family.

She completely missed the coldness in her husband's eyes.

 


 

Warning: Disturbing NSFW stuffs ahead.

"Oi oi, use your tongue a little more, will you? You do want to save your husband right?"

Tennouji Akira, the youngest son of the owner of the Tennouji group stared at the woman who was giving him a sloppy blowjob with tears in her eyes.

The woman's husband incurred a huge debt to this person after all. Whether it was bad luck or it was premeditated did not matter anymore. If you cannot pay with money, pay with your body — that was the simple ugly truth.

"Alright, that's enough." He grabbed the mouth of the woman, shoved a pill inside and then forced her to wash it down with a bottle of wine. The woman started coughing and Tennouji intentionally splashed the wine on her breasts and vagina.

"Ah, look at the mess you've created. Girls, clean her up." He ordered the three other girls standing there. They were his obedient minions who did everything he said.

They grabbed the woman and started cleaning her body of the wine... with their tongues. Three tongues at the three most sensitive places. The married woman resisted first, but then the pill started acting. She started squirming and moaning in pleasure, never reaching the climax. His girls knew his preferences well.

Tennouji waited for the woman to start begging to him. This is what he enjoyed most. Stealing other's women.

The woman in front of her is just one of many he has savored, and he has yet to savor more.

There is one that he is eagerly waiting for.

Hanazono Sayuri.

The trap was set for his husband, who worked at his company. Lisa has set everything in motion. His girls truly knew how to do things. The girl in question, Lisa now had her face buried between the married woman's thighs.

"P-please stop! I can't... I beg you...aahh!!!"

It was about time.

But he got interrupted with a call. He thought of switching his phone off, but the name of his right hand on the screen made him hesitate.

"What is it, Gotou?"

"Boss, we just... are you busy sir?"

The woman was screaming too much. He shut her mouth with his dick. Unlike the previous time, the woman sucked, licked and stroke it like it was the world's most delicious lolipop. The aphrodisiac drug was quite potent.

"Now tell me everything as quick as possible."

"Sir, our business in Miyabi High and Suiren High has to be closed for a while. They are cracking down on the drugs quite hardly."

"Tch... who are the ones in charge there?"

"Hayato in Miyabi and Nishino in Suiren."

"Tell them to stay low for a few weeks and limit their operations only to bars, karaokes and love hotels."

"Okay boss." He cut the call and looked at the woman.

"See, you can do it after all. I will give you a reward for your good work now."

The woman was crying in shame, but was also panting in anticipation.

How fun.

We are finally introduced to the big bad, in one of the most disturbing ways possible. There will be NSFW things from time to time, though I am not sure how to provide the warning. Is a short sentence enough? Or should I put an NSFW warning in the chapter name? Or use a spoiler box? Or no warning at all? Maybe I'll open a pole next chapter.

92