UBS31 – The Spider*
2.8k 9 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm alive. I hope that I will be able to finish the next arc within this month.

"G-good morning, sir. You wanted to see me?"

"Good morning, Hanazono Satoshi kun. Please have a seat."

"T-thank you."

Hanazono Satoshi was a little anxious about being summoned by his boss, who is the younger son of the powerful Tennouji family. He had heard a lot of things about Tennouji Akira, some good, some not so good.

Well, it was nothing to be surprised about. As a member of the Tennouji family, he could have the whole world in his hand. And you definitely cannot lead a huge company by being all 'goody-two-shoes'.

In his case, Tennouji Akira was like an angel descending from heaven. The one who recognized his worth, and is now also helping him establish his company by actually investing in it! And there have been instances—stories that he has heard of—that he even sometimes helps people in their businesses even when they suffer a huge loss, by handing them out loans with almost zero interest. How many people were out there who would do something like that?

He must have done something really nice in one of his past lives to get such a chance.

"So, how's your company doing right now?"

"It's doing really well sir! All thanks to you! If you had not introduced me to all these people, I would never have been able to come this far on my own! I owe my everything to you!" Satoshi bowed his head to his benefactor.

"Nah, don't be so humble," Akira waved his hand. "You earned everything by your own merit. I just happened to see your talent and decided to help you out a little by lending you some money—which I am pretty sure you will be able to return me tenfold within one or two years with your current progress." He gave him a reassuring smile.

Truly, Hanazono Satoshi was someone favored by heavens.

"Still, sir, I would definitely like to repay you the favor!"

"Hmm... will you now? Well then... I wonder what I should ask you..."

Whatever it was, Satoshi decided to try his best. He could go a long way by being in the good book of the Tennouji Akira.

"Well, how about treating me to a dinner? You know, the homely type. Now that I think about it, I never really got to meet your family. Your wife and children must be really lucky to have you... wait, do you even have children?"

"N-no sir."

"Wow, so young and already so accomplishing! I think I found a real diamond! Hahahaha!"

Satoshi also laughed embarrassingly. Is that all he had to do? Just bring him home for a dinner? Well, he would have to tell Sayuri to cook up something good.

Well, she has to earn her keep for allowing her to stay with her anyway. Now that the has gotten almost all the money from her, there was really not much need to keep her around anyway. Unfortunately, it was still not time to kick her out. He was confident that with how much she trusts him, he would be able to get even more money out of her.

Well, with such a naive idiot girl as his wife, he could allow himself to get a little greedier. Also...

Even he could use a 'lighthearted meal' once in a while after all the 'rich and spicy' food.

Compared to Lisa, Sayuri had almost zero bedroom skills. Her blowjobs sucked, and she always complained about pain during anal, sometimes even refusing to take part in it. Not to mention how time consuming it was to make her cum. Why did he have to put all the hard work while she did not try even a little in return?

Idiot country bumpkin girl. If it was not for her money—

"Well then, how about today?" Akira suggested, "or will it be too tough?"

"N-no sir, not at all! Let me call up my wife..."

He hurriedly pulled his phone and called Sayuri. He would not let go of this chance to get even closer with Tennouji Akira.

'Damn... why is this bitch's phone off!!!'

"...is something wrong, Hanazono kun?"

"N-no sir, uhh... my wife... uh, she—"

His phone started ringing at that moment. He saw the unknown number, then received it.

"...Hello?... Yes, this is Hanazono Satoshi, who you might be?... What?! She's in hospital?! Why?!!?!? W-wait... I mean, what happened to her? Is she alright?... Fire? How... okay, I am currently out of the city, but I will try to come back as soon as possible. Thank you."

The call ended.

"...My wife is in hospital."

"What?! How?!! W-I mean, is she alright now?"

"I do not know the details, but she has been taken to the hospital. I will probably have to go to her, sir. I will have to request you for a leave."

"Hm. Sure. I do hope that she is not injured badly. Let me book the flight tickets for you."

"S-sir please, you don't have to—"

"Of course, I'm coming with you too. I need to make sure that one of my potential business partners does not suffer from serious family problems."

"...Thank you very much sir!" Satoshi bowed deeply to him.

"Its fine. Now go get your stuff prepared. I will meet you at 4 pm."

"Okay sir!" Satoshi hurried away.

'This damn bitch! She had to go and get herself burned!'

Akira watched him go away. Then he looked downwards.

Now that Satoshi was gone, Lisa did not have to remain silent while giving Akira a blowjob. She amped up the sucking, licking and kissing sounds.

"Hmm...slurp... what happened? suck... you suddenly look unhappy. Just a moment ago you were... chu... slurp... all elated that he was bowing to you and all while his lover... slurp... suck... sucked your dick right under his nose. You... chu... worried about that girl?"

"Hmm... it would be kinda bad if she gets some serious burn... she would loose her appeal a little."

After all the investment he had done, it would be a real shame. He was also getting his other unnamed companies ready to ruin Satoshi's company and take away his assets and shares. Now he just had to go meet Sayuri and make a good impression on her, so she would remember to come to him for help when everything would fall apart.

He had to see if the prize was still high quality.

"Hey...slurp... stop thinking about her... suck...chu... and see only me... slurp... I'm all wet and itchy down there..."

Akira just grabbed her by the hair and started thrusting his dick in her mouth.

"Let me fill up this filthy mouth of yours first... and then I'll fill up your lower mouth!"

Of course, Lisa was enjoying every second of it.

 


 

"How are you doing, Hanazono san?"

"Gojima... san?" Sayuri tried to get up but Gojima stopped him.

"No, you don't have to get up. You still need to rest a lot. You are still injured."

"Well... last time I saw you, you were in much worse shape than I... and only in four days..." Sayuri chuckled at Gojima, who was wearing hospital cloths and was carrying a stand with solutions hanging in it.

"Well... you know I recover pretty fast."

"...I wish I had that kind of recovery."

"Ahaha..."

"...Gojima san."

"Hm?"

"...Thank you for saving me back then. If not for you, I definitely would have died there."

"No, I just did what I had to do. You got in such an accident in my school..."

"Still, no one else would have risked their own lives to save me. You even got seriously injured. I owe my life to you."

"Eh? No... you do not owe me anything, Hanazono san. As for owing lives... I also would have died there if you had not performed first aid, even when you were in a really bad shape."

"First... aid... oh." He was probably meaning that... wait, does that mean he remembers 'that'?! No! That was!!!

"—I heard it from the doctor. It seems trying to help me put even more strain on your body. I'm really sorry about that."

"No no, I managed to put strain in my body only because it was still alive, thanks to you—ugh!!!"

"Sayuri san!"

"Aaand that is enough for both of you."

Doctor Toshinori, the very same one who Gojima met after waking up, walked up to them.

"Both of you are straining yourselves too much. Gojima Kenzaburou san, I'm afraid but you will have to return to your bed now. Also, Hanazono san, you husband has arrived."

"Eh? Satoshi kun has?!"

"Yes. I am afraid no one else will be allowed to visit you after them for today. Would you like him to come inside?"

"...Yes."

"Alright then," Gojima decided that he has no reason to be there anymore, "I hope you get well soon. I'll visit you later."

"...I hope that I will also get better enough to visit you." Sayuri smiled kindly. He also smiled in return.

As Gojima turned towards the door, it opened and two people entered.

One was Hanazono san's husband, who he recognized.

The other one... he did not know who that was.

Normally, he would not have cared. He had no deep relation with the Hanazonos to know everything about them and to know everyone they knew.

But he still stared at the man and found himself frowning. Something about that man set him off the edge.

The man also noticed him and narrowed his eyes.

Ubs silently noticed the encounter. The two people who would eventually clash against each other. It would be... interesting.

88