UBS52 – Paradox*
1.5k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW content ahead—the whole chapter is kinda NSFW to be honest. It might leave a bad taste in your mouth. Read at your own risk.

 

"It's me."

"O-Oh, Satoshi kun, you're back?"

"Yes? What, you're not happy to see me?"

"O-Of course I am! It's just..."

"Hm?"

Sayuri did not know why she was not as happy to see him—nope, that was not right. She knew exactly why she was not as excited about his return. And the reason was... quite immoral.

"Y-You should have told me at least! I would have prepared the bath and lunch!"

"But I did send a message to you last night. You didn't see it?"

"...Message?"

Watching her visible confusion, Satoshi frowned.

'Did she not check her phone the whole time? I guess once a country bumpkin, always a country bumpkin. Fuck, if her parents were not loaded...'

"Whatever. Just prepare lunch for me. I'm hungry. I'll take the bath later."

"O-Okay. I will also prepare the bath while at it."

"Hm."

Satoshi dropped his back on a table and sat on the sofa. He had a hectic schedule for the last month. He had to work his ass off and his hard work had finally started to pay off. His company was showing a tremendous growth of around 800%! His user base was expanding like wildfire! It was a really good idea to listen to his investor and spend the initial money in advertising. Tennouji Akira—he truly was worthy of being a young master of such a rich conglomerate.

Well, his startup yet had to see any profit, but Mr. Tennouji said that it was not a big issue. With such a huge user base, he would be raking in money in no time.

Honestly, with all of these, did he even need this country bumpkin anymore? Maybe he should just leave this bitch and buy some high class mansion and move to there with Lisa?

Yep, he should totally do that. But...

He had already tolerated Sayuri for so long and managed to get most of her money, so why not just stick around for a few more days? And also...

Lisa was hot and spicy all, but he could occasionally use a little submissive housewife action.

He looked at Sayuri who was absentmindedly chopping onions. Even though there was a rain a few hours ago and the weather was cold, sweat dripped from her forehead. One of the drops fell on her neck and it traced down her cleavage. Satoshi licked his lips.

It was true that Sayuri was not as fashionable and seductive as his lover, but she did have a nice pair of tits and a wide enough hip. She was a little on the fatter side, but it did accentuate her belly button more. That was one thing Lisa lacked—her stomach was a bit more toned.

Too bad Sayuri had no idea on how to use her assets, being completely pathetic on bed—took at least 10-15 minutes to get wet, sloppy blowjobs, could not hold the more risque positions for more than a minute and complained about strain, adamantly refused to anal, and... what was the point of having such huge tits if he could not even get a good titjob? It was him who had to do most of the hard work. Lisa on the other hand—tease her a little, and she would flow like a fountain. And she was a master at the things Sayuri sucked at.

She was like a Michelin star meal while Sayuri was plain old homemade food.

But hey, sometimes, that was exactly what you craved for.

He walked to the kitchen and stood behind her back.

"Just wait for a few minutes, the meal will be—yeep!"

Sayuri freaked out as her husband licked her left ear. In a moment, one of his hands started fondling her breasts while the other one wondered around her ass and in between her thighs.

"S-Satoshi kun! W-What are you—"

"Hey... your husband comes home after such a long time and all you offer to her is just a meager meal and bath? Don't you think you've missed the most important part?"

"N-No, it's not that... uuf!" She felt pain as he pinched one of her nipples.

"Then what—whoa!" He took a few steps back as he was pushed away by her. What!

"Uh! Sorry! I just—um, I kinda had to help the Kobayashi's in looking for their kids the whole morning. I'm just uh... tired and not in the mood."

Satoshi frowned. Sayuri had been more tired in the past and she still never pushed away Satoshi like this.

Was this bitch playing hard to get?

"Really now?" He walked forward and turned the stove off, "then I'll get you in the mood real quick."

"Eh? Wha—"

Satoshi forcefully puller her up to the kitchen counter in a sitting position and in one pull took off the pajama she was wearing down to her knees, locking them completely. Her camel toe under the panties was in full view. Sayuri tried to resist but he took of her top in such a way that she was unable to move her arms.

"Satoshi kun! Wa—"

He wasted no time in pulling her bra down, exposing her pink nipples and started toying with them with both of his hands.

"Aah! Please, Satoshi—"

"Hey! Don't you feel a little sorry for your husband? Why are you keeping him starved?"

"B-But I—ahh—was cooking!"

"That's not the food I want right now!"

He immediately lunged for her clitoris and started kissing, licking and sucking it randomly and savagely through her panties. She smelled sweatier than usual, but that did not stop him.

"No! Please stop!"

"I womf ~suck~"

Usually Sayuri would be a little... frustrated due to Satoshi not being around for longer periods and will happily engage in whenever he would return and demand sex. Her husband knew it well that targeting her nipples and clitoris at the same time usually drives her crazy. But now...

She was not feeling any pleasure from her nipples being teased by him. His tongue on her crotch felt disgusting to her this time. Why? Was it only because she was not in mood?

At that moment, a familiar picture flashed in his mind.

"Sayuri san."

Gojima Kenzaburou was smiling in that picture. Even with her husband, she could only remember his face. Was her mind that much enraptured by her good natured neighbor?

But that was wrong! Immoral!

She should not be thinking about another man while being with her husband!

She slowly stopped resisting. She should be attending to her husband. Her body and mind should belong to him. Satoshi also realized that she was not moving around much, misinterpreting it as her getting turned on. He decided to ramp up his 'game'.

Even if Sayuri felt a little disgusted, she tried to focus on every sensation.

She had felt pleasure from these acts before, and she could definitely feel the same again if she tried hard enough.

 

 

Wow, I can already feel all the 1 stars raining. Even though they are husband and wife, it still feels wrong, doesn't it?

But hey, isn't it also abnormal that the husband never returns home and completely forgets that she exists?

 

Will it really feel satisfying if Satoshi doesn't give a shit about when 'the event you all wish for' happens?

50