UBS71 – A Fortunate Encounter*
1.8k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am alive, just super busy with real life. I finally managed to somehow wriggle out one chapter. I cannot promise regular updates yet, my apologies. But I will say it here and now: I have not abandoned the story.

"Hah, hah, that was amazing..."

Sayuri could hardly breathe after the intense session they had in front of the camera. She was extremely tired, but at the same time she felt extremely blissful, and free.

She hugged Gojima hardly as she tried catching her breath. All these intense movements made both of them extremely sweaty, and she felt like her body was almost glued to Gojima. She could totally feel the solid muscles he had underneath the moderate amount of fat he had, and his body hair rubbing against her breasts and stomach kinda felt ticklish. She subconsciously started to giggle.

"I can't wait to see their expression when they finally see the recording."

"...I am still against you directly going there to that bastard's penthouse. Can't you just not go and only send the video recording to them? Why do you need to take such a risk?".

"I need to somehow get him to transfer the money by acting weak and vulnerable."

"...Can't you give up on it? We can try building up everything together."

"...I did an injustice to Mama. I want to be able to fix it if I can. And..."

Sayuri closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened it, he could feel a cold sharp flame burning within them.

"...I told you what I heard from Misaki about one of her clients, right?" Sayuri replied, "the one who eventually took off the case and later disappeared. The man tried to file a case about what that scumbag to her wife, and he gave a statement to her. He said that he was shown a live streaming of everything that happened. I am positive they would try the same trick with Satoshi. But they will not notify him of anything if I do not go there. I want both of them to feel the humiliation at the same time. And..."

"But—hmph!"

Gojima could not continue his sentence as Sayuri blocked his lips with her own. Wow, she even shoved in her tongue and started playing with his tongue, gums, teeth and everything. Gojima could not help but focus on her hot breaths and the sloppy sound of saliva intermixing. When did she get so bold?

Sayuri eventually moved her lips away from his, them still being joined by a strand of saliva. She continued smiling, "—and I have faith in you, Ken kun. I know that you will come and save me."

...What could he truly say against that?

"Sigh... but promise me that you would not go too far to get it done. Anything goes wrong, you immediately give me the signal."

"Okay~ah, it got bigger again."

Sayuri had not really moved away from him after their last round. He was still inside her, and she could feel him getting erect again. Sayuri also started to slowly move her body, making his surprisingly ribbed shaft slowly rub against her wet insides; and she could also feel their sweaty bodies rubbing against one another, his chest and stomach hairs feeling even more ticklish.

'The hell, Misaki? You said body hairs feel disgusting! How is this disgusting! They feel so good... or am I the weird one? But still, what a monster, damn...'

And they started another round, and they would not stop until she passed out completely.

 


 

'I agreed and everything, but...'

Gojima was now standing inside the hotel, wearing one of the uniforms. He used his skills to create some fake documents to pose as a substitute of one of the employees, who 'suddenly' had to go back to his village to take care of his mother. He would, 'unfortunately' be unable to contact the authority due to 'bad network reception.'

But it was hardly enough. He had to set up a lot of things in only one day.

Sayuri overlooked a lot of things as she was a little blinded by revenge. Causing a temporary blackout to rescue her might seem fancy on the paper, and he did have the skills to pull it off—along with some help from the detective module of course. Still, it was a penthouse the super rich boy of a really influential person used. The security was not that easy. The door would probably be electronically protected using powerful gadgets and passwords—much harder to just bust it open with a kick. And he would also need to destroy the recording once they had seen it. He could cook up something to fry the DVD system, but would he be able to accomplish everything even with his accel thought?

You are thinking too much. Everything will be fine! We have done far crazier things before.

'I would not worry much if it was just me. But I do not want Sayuri to be in any danger.'

Alright you worrywart, lets go through everything once again then and see what potential issues arise. I will play the devils advocate for you.

'Thanks. At first, I need to act as an employee to knock on the door as soon as Sayuri gives me the signal.'

What if she is incapacitated to give any signal? If she is pinned down against her will?

'...We need to have insurance. I will need to set up a wiretapping device beforehand, so that I can hear everything going on inside.'

The question is how do we get access to inside. I am afraid but you are a bit too noticable, Ken. And Akira has seen you before. Even if it takes a while to remember, he would connect the dots eventually, and soon enough. What's next?

'Hm. Causing the blackout when required. Breaking open the door—which is extremely secured, getting Sayuri out of there, and also destroying the DVD in progress. I will need to find a way to open the door without spending AP to break it physically if possible. And again, I need prior access to set up something to fry the DVD player, just like the wiretapping device.'

Again, you need access. But the question is how.

'I might need some time to hack into the door and create some backdoor, pun not intended, without being seen. I also need to know the layout of the room beforehand. Just relying on accel-thought to outline everything at the heat of the moment would be too risky.'

Hm. I do not think you would be able to accomplish these without inside help.

'...I am not sure how to get some employee or someone else to help me in such a short time.'

Sigh... truly, only if there was someone who could be convinced to help—

Crash!!!

Gojima flinched at the sudden noise of someone dropping something and looked sideways.

A woman, wearing the uniform of the hotel employees, stared at him as if she had seen a ghost.

"Wh-Why are you..."

Gojima was confused to see the woman visibly shaking and getting paler every second. She also had her broken phone fallen near her feet, but she was not paying any attention to it. Was she alright? And did she know him someho—

Gojima suddenly found himself standing in front of a door. It seemed like he was in some sort of hotel room. A love hotel? And in front of him, there was a pretty lady standing, nicely dressed with a large bag in her hands.

'Good evening, Gojima sama. I am Hana Sakura, and today I will be under your care again.'

 

Gojima returned to the present after recalling the memory. He knew that the original used to enjoy escort services, but he did not expect to meet one of them here, as a fellow employee. From what Ubs showed him, it seemed like he had requested for her services more than once.

But right now, what was more important was the fact that the woman, Misato according to her name tag (Sakura was definitely not her real name), was an employee here. And there was another thing he took notice of besides the name tag.

She was wearing a ring.

Well well. It was not his style, but he could potentially get an accomplice now. It was time to... negotiate.

34