Chapter four: Experiments (2)
405 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The heart-shaped asteroid moves towards the center. It starts vibrating.

I'm so excited.

The asteroid slowly transforms into the shape of a heart and the rest of the things I drew on that page disappear.

Good, now nobody can see my bad drawings. What a relief.

Some spheres of light start coming out of the heart and start moving on the page. They move for a bit then stop. Now I can observe them in detail.

The spheres are made of yellow-white particles and on their surface, there are moving black dots. The dots move as if they were alive.

Incredible. This world is incredible. 

After a while, no more particles come out and on the top of the page the worlds

Heart of mana (life) [lowest] 

can be seen.

The heart of mana is finally complete. Now I have one more question. What does the word life mean?

 

Series of experiments two:

Heart of mana.

 

I start by counting the mana spheres. I am surprised. There are 178 spheres, as many as my views the last time I checked.

It can't be a coincidence. Should I check my views and see if the mana spheres increase?

I'll do it later. It should be easier to make experiments with fewer particles.

 

How do I cast magic?

By wishing for it? By writing the name of the magic? By shouting? Wait, books can't shout.

None of these methods work. I frown. What if I actually need to shout to cast magic? How do I get a mouth?

Just thinking about it makes me terrified. I would look like a monster. I don't like the idea at all.

 

Can the mana spheres be moved?

They can! I only have to push them while I'm in drawing mode.

But it is not easy to push them in the direction I want.

I draw two parallel walls just wide enough for one sphere to pass.

Pushing the mana spheres in a specific direction now becomes a lot easier.

But the walls get pushed by the sphere and move a little.

 

I try a few other things and I discover something by accident.

I have a mana sphere with a circle drawn around it. I make smaller and smaller circles. When I draw a circle of approximately the same radius as the mana sphere the sphere becomes smaller.

 

I draw another circle and BOOM!

The sphere explodes.

But I can't see where the mana went. I can only see what is on my pages.

I think the mana either disappeared or went in the direction the page was facing.

Even if this is a world of magic things shouldn't just appear or disappear but only get transformed.

So the mana must have gone in the direction the page was facing.

 

Can I create a big spell if I pop a lot of spheres together?

But then I would consume a lot of my mana.

What is the rate of mana recovery? Do other spheres get generated from the heart after a while?

While I am thinking about this I notice something.

In the place were the sphere was before now there is a grey-yellow sphere. I try to pop it but it only gets compressed. It looks like a container for mana. Maybe it gets full after some time and becomes a mana sphere.

After a while, I have popped all of my mana spheres. They have all become grey-yellow spheres.

Every hour one of them gets refilled. The rate of mana recovery is very slow.

Is there any way to speed it up?

Maybe if I get more hearts...

I think it is finally the moment to look at the views. I was at 178. I hope I got at least 190. That would be another step to become the most read book on the planet!

Views: 491

 

Wow, I got 194 views. More then I expected. Incredible! You are the best readers! You mean the world to me!

Now let's see if the mana spheres have increased.

Lots and lots of particles are coming out from the Heart of mana. Why? I don't get it.

There are a lot more than 194 spheres. Did I read the views incorrectly ?.

 

Views: 491

No, it's 194, no mistake. Wait! What!

491!

Are you people crazy ?!

Do you want to make me have a heart attack?

Wow!

I didn't expect so much.

I will not fail you.

Let me check the other things.

Favorites: 10


You have received :

9x Heart of mana


Wow! slow down. I didn't even have the time to figure out how the first one worked and now you are giving me nine more.

I am going to die from overwork.

 

Let's look at recent readers:

 

22 hours ago:

nunyab69 has added you to his reading list.


You have received :

Special page


22 hours ago:

WolfenLamb has added you to his reading list.


You have received :

Special page


22 hours ago:

Trzykropki has added you to his reading list.


You have received :

Special page


21 hours ago:

BoredDreamer has added you to his reading list.


You have received :

Special page


20 hours ago:

Padawan119 has added you to his reading list.


You have received :

Special page


10 hours ago:

Argent has added you to his reading list.


You have received :

Special page


I am dead...

Stop doing this. Stop reading me. Remove your hearts.

And there are even comments by FunnyMessage and Trzykropki.

 

You have given me quite I few things to work on and I don't know where to start.

Thank you. I didn't expect all this support.

You are the best author I could ever have!

I need some time to process all of this.  Next time I'll try to investigate that strange event.

It happened when I was popping mana spheres. I thought I read the title of another book.


15/04/2020 | 4 days since chapter 0

Site: Scribble Hub

Views: 491

Favorites(Hearts): 1+9

Readers(Special Pages): 3+6

Reviews: 0

Rankings:

    #203 Overpowered Protagonist

    #328 Character growth

    #360 Psychological


Stats:

    Diligence: 1


Special pages:

Heart of mana (life) [lowest] | blank | blank | blank | blank | blank | blank | blank | blank | 

 

27