Guns vs melee
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Blam** slide, slide **Blam** slide, slide **Blam** slide, slide **Blam**

Four perfect shots, four eyes ruined. It was, however, eating the mage that it had grabbed, it was a gut-wrenching sight as the monster had a mix of spider-like drinking fangs and humanlike chewing teeth. The monster was clearly not being wounded severely even though its eyes were being blinded.  

“What the hell man,” she complained to the elder who was next to her “he’s not even phased by the loosing of seven of his eyes.” as she was reloading as fast as she could.  

The monster let out a hissing roar that sounded like a cross between an angry man and a reptile.

It smashed the gate wide open and entered the courtyard. The guards on the walls and the acolytes and village elders all started attacking with their best attacks. They aimed for any possible weak spot.

Rudina then aimed her Rifle at the back of its head and repeated shooting all four shots in a close grouping hoping that something would get through its thick hide or shell it had for the skin. Sadly, all it seemed to do was anger the creature, as it stomped on her home and more or less flattening it.

She was getting very angry now. And reloaded quickly, this monster would never understand how much work it took to get that home on a Cal-Vet, and she still had 20 more years of payments left. Plus, everything she owned and loved was in there. 

 

**Blam** slide, slide **Blam** slide, slide **Blam** slide, slide **Blam**

The monster, however, was grabbing and killing all the guards and mages it could see, it, fortunately, wasn’t eating them, that would have been too much for her to bare again, that was just plain to gross.

The village elder was tearful and clearly trying his best, but all the spell work he had been doing had cost him a lot of energy, plus he cared and loved each person that he was seeing torn apart by the ‘demi-Arachne giant’.

He looked to the hero and wondered what he could do to increase her power.

He used the last bit of his spell power to cast the only spell he had memorized that day for martial ability, ‘Mighty Wallop, Greater’.

It gave the person benefiting from it the ability to fight at an increased size level. Since he was a high-level wizard, he knew she would be equal to the monster’s size, and because of her build, she might just be able to beat it in hand to hand. He cast the spell and touched her shoulder.

“Rudina, your loud weapon has blinded it mostly,” he said, “but his natural armor is resilient to all but melee attacks, I just cast a spell on you which should make it possible to fight it in hand to hand. Provided you know how to fight unarmed.”

“Ohh, kay,” she said reluctantly, she wasn’t in pain like she normally would be. In fact, back hadn’t troubled her once since this happened. “Why not, we’re dead anyway as he’s killed just about everyone else and will be reaching for us soon.”

She then set her weapon down and ran along the wall until she was right next to its abdomen. She jumped onto it’s back and sprinted towards the humanoid back and executed a lunging punch something like what Goku might have done.

**CRACK**

The blow hit it hard, and its unclothed back was cracked visibly, it was leaking green blue goo from the wound.

The beast was stunned for a moment, so she jumped up and grabbed it by the hair on the back of its head. She started to punch its head and neck repeatedly with one hand while holding its hair with the other, each blow sounded nearly as loud as a rifle shot. The repeated blows, however, did not crack the skin as the running blow did. The monster was clearly reacting to the attacks she made and tried to grab her with its arms.

She took ahold of one of the arms and kicked off its neck as hard as she could, to her surprise the force of her action ripped the arm clean off at the shoulder, the beast screamed in a loud and painful screech, and bolted back to the cave entrance, and vanished from sight in a blur of speed, that startled everyone.

The survivors gathered around the ruined house and Rudina who sat there covered in goo still holding an arm the size of a telephone pole she then passed out exhausted.

 

 

 

 

3