Later that night after the Honda Generator ran out of fuel
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The newly created and newly bonded team were sleeping well, each had made themselves comfortable in sleeping bags and blankets for the two movies, they had a bit of alcohol, and even though a few of the male party members were highly attracted to the two female teammates, no one acted badly, nor did anyone make any attempt to flirt.

Garth and Willow had both gone to sleep in their usual room in the keep.

A short distance from the village however under the Cover of Darkness, a cloud of dark fog enveloped the town. A few guards on the perimeter died before making a sound, and the villagers slept unaware of the danger slowly moving towards the keep.

As the darkness silently moved forward, a handful of bodies darted into random houses in the village, and took one-tenth of the village population, while not making a sound. The stolen villagers were all young, and all male. The power behind the Darkness wanted good strong backs to use as slaves, and as fodder for her twisted experiments.

The Darkness was formed as if it was the train of a dress. It was following behind what appeared to be a woman with deep purple-black skin, flowing white hair, and eyes that glowed a deep red as if they were made of lava. She was very clearly an elf, she wore a dress made of pure darkness, and was barefoot. She moved with grace and beauty, and made slight hand gestures, indicating to her followers which house to raid, whish guard, to kill. They did nothing unless she flicked her fingers or wrist with intent.

Quietly with slight hand gestures, the gate to the Keep’s courtyard was flung open as if they weighed nothing. The dark being became a whiff of black smoke and flew up to the top floor of the Keep and entered through an open window in the elder’s study. She silently went down the small spiral staircase, to the King's chambers.

She stood over Garth and Willow, both were sleeping. She pulled a thin dagger from her robes and took a drop of his blood.  She then used her darkness to ensure everyone in the keep was sleeping and then used the blood to find their leaders firstborn.

 

As the party slept the woman of darkness, stopped over each person. She was looking at the blade of her dagger as she stood over each. When she was over Rudina, she smelled her body and smelled her crotch while licking her lips. Then frowned and moved over the next person. She stopped moving once the blade gave off a sinister red glow when she was standing over Alfred.

She sheathed the blade and picked up the wizard in one hand. She woke him while casting a silence spell on him which caused him to be unable to move or make a sound. She smiled and moved around the room as if she was dancing with him his feet never once touching the ground. After her short dance, she placed him on the ancient Stone Throne. And took off all of her clothing in a striptease. She also cut his robes off, leaving just his underwear in place, and then she sat on his lap facing him, with a wicked grin.

“Did daddy ever tell you how special you were?” she asked. “Did he promise this Throne to you one day?”

“I give this to you now as the last gift.” She then pulled a cooked bird wing from thin air and placed it in his mouth. “Here is a meal for your end, may it never be said, that I didn’t hold the most ancient of traditions.”

She then cast a spell which shimmered around the two of them, and then she released his vocal cord. “As my final call to the ancient rites of justice, I give you your voice, tell me your last words”

He screamed in terror.

“My my, I always thought you Tieflings were good with words, I am so disappointed.” She kissed him on his cheek, “here a kiss for the dying in the tradition of the Hysponian Empire.” She then bit off his cheek.

He never stopped screaming as she slowly tore him apart piece by piece. She carefully healed him to ensure he didn’t die until she was satisfied.

As he was being brutally murdered, no one heard a thing, no one stirred from the magical sleep.

When she was done, she wrote a note on parchment in her language, the language of the Dark Elves.

 

“Dearest Tieflings,

I do apologize for getting blood on your throne, but he was worthy of sitting on it once, so I did him that favor.

In the words of the ancient book of laws, ‘a child for a child, is the right of the injured.’ You slew my son Randell, I slew yours. Since your village sits within my territory, I have also enacted the rule of Decimate, and have taken one in ten as a levy. I spare your honored guest as it is proper according to tradition, ‘Harm not the Guest at the dinner table’. She is so cute sleeping on the table, so innocent so pure. I was very tempted to break tradition to eat her virgin flesh, but I have self-control, and will not sully the good name of Dökkálfar kind.

I will now leave for a year, for next year your tax may be one or all of your people, I’m not sure which. It depends on how well your sons serve my tastes.

Yours with love

Morafmorke”

 

She then pinned the note using a jeweled silver dagger to the dead man’s forehead. She left as silently as she came, closing all the doors as if she was never there.

 

 

 

2