Susan Sanchez Intro
640 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yah, so I’m a Dyke Bitch what you going to do about it wimp? I like girls, I like girls a lot, and well there are a few boys, and a few trans girls and trans boys I like as well. Literally, the only thing that I’m not interested in is masculine manly men. So, dudes, I’d rather a sissy guy taking a strap on in the back than having your thing in me. Not to say I’m sexually active though, my Catholic Family has instilled the wait until I get married thing into me, however, I might not wait that long, I am saving myself for the right person to come along, well mostly, heavy petting doesn’t count. Not really, it’s just foreplay and teasing. Yah, I have had a few GirlFriends and one boyfriend who became a Girl Friend. In every relationship, I was the Strong “top” in them. Although I hate the term “Top” as I am perfectly willing to let my lover take charge, well when that happens. Hell, in my fantasy I’m with a non-op trans woman and she is very much top. Honestly, I can’t think of any hotter kind of sex. But yeah, besides that, the only masculine guy I find cute is Vesper, his body is shaped perfectly masculine, yet all his features are soft enough to be a woman’s feature. Honestly half of my fantasies are him with boobs topping me. Boobs are required though; I just love feeling other people’s oppai. Us short Dykes like the boobs. Oh, and if you call me a Dyke, I will knock you the fuck out. I haven’t spent 10 years taking Tang Soo Doo for nothing.

14