Tuesday & Wednesday highlights of a Senior in high school
475 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Tuesday is when we actually have a somewhat normal class schedule. Granted, there isn’t much besides issuing of books, and handing out our syllabuses, while kids who didn’t get the classes they want try and change their schedules. Also, for me and the wrestling team, we have our round two tryouts. Technically we have Tryouts during the summer, but as we usually get new kids transferring from jr high who want on the team we have a tryout on the second day of school.

I got into wrestling in jr High, something about the man on man contact, and the press of male bodies did something for my libido, not to say anything happened, after all, I have self-control, My face can be pressed to a man's crotch, and I don’t give in to the temptation to taste. Instead, I use that energy to reverse the hold and pin the other guys. It’s like a switch in me goes into overdrive when I’m slightly aroused. I am undefeated in my weight class, even if I’m disadvantaged due to my lanky thin body.  

Due to this, the coach, and team captain always had me be the tester for the newbies. Wrestle me, show potential, join the team, ‘easy peasy’ since most of the kids looking to join had the classic thick jock builds. Most felt it would be easy to get a pin on me. Hahaha, most ended up in a German Supplex, let’s just say it’s my signature. I win, I get a nice whiff of their manliness, no one the wiser.

 

We ended up getting six guys, three girls. Yes, we have a women’s team. Unlike Football, or other team sports wrestling is an individual sport, so if we have five or more, we get the state funding for a team, and we have enough to have both boys and girls teams, although we practice at the same time, and have the same coach and team captain. After all, we have sixteen boys and seven girls now.

Wednesday was a bit boring, we had our classes, we had tons of homework, and we had our sports. Harry, Susan, and I ate our lunch in the quad. Enjoying the heat and clear skies of August in the SFV. Did I mention the heat? Oh yeah, the heat in the Valley is a character of its own. It’s regularly 100°F which if my math is right, 37.778°C. Reg always reminds me that ‘Only the Bloody Yanks use the ‘old Standard Measures’, and not the metric system, you will know metric, it can save your life one day.’ I often wonder what he means by saving my life, but I never bother to ask. He’s a great guy, even if he says things that are odd at times.

 

made a few small edits in the previous chapters, adding a few small chapters this week, and added this story to TGST as well. 

And just a word of warning I write as I'm inspired, and I tend to do small chapters, I do plan to fill them out in the future. As I consider these chapters to be draft outlines. However all the important details are in this version, the expanded future version will add details and more dialog not meat or plot points.  

11