Thursday (Thorsday, if Grammarly would not complain.)
430 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn’t until Thursday that strange things started to happen, the first thing was I was having massive cramps. As if I ate bad jalapenos. Because of this, I left school early and went to bed early. The next morning was Friday, my 18th birthday. On the final day of the first week, as I got ready for school, Reg informed me that my Mother and Father were going to be home this evening, and we were going to have a family celebration as I was 18. I shrugged; I have been promised this before, so far it has never happened.

 

Authors Note:

Micro chapter, I am planning on filling this out, in fact, the reason I have been slow to update the story has been a mental block to add more to this chapter. I tend to write about 5k words a week, spread out on several stories. This means I had the other chapters written after this one, but I couldn't figure out what to add. But I wanted to update the story today. I have been gaining a lot of story inspiration and world-building notes. 

Oh and I don't count the 50k a week world build I do with my 5k of short chapters. Yeah, I am building this story and 4  others around the world-building I am doing with this one. 

The basics involve a Superhero Earth with almost the same history, there are differences, basically, all legends and lore are true histories. 

Vikings colonized Canada and Minnesota a thousand years ago, Arthur was a Historic King of England, Merlin was a well known Wizard, Beowulf slew a dragon after years of heroics and being a King of Denmark. Elves, dwarves, orcs, and goblins exist, all manner of fantasy races can still be found on this Earth, and if you go into the wilds of British Columbia and the Yukon Territories you might find a Dragon. 

At the same time, the Majority Race on this Earth is Human, or well kind of a Human, not exactly the Humans of our Earth, as they didn't actually evolve on Earth but were sent to Earth 120k years ago during a time of galactic war between the gods and the Titans. 

I'll go into the God and Titan war later in this story, while the true ancestry of Humans of this world is contained in my other story Princess of Atlantis, which is a Super Hero origin story taking place in 1984. I have uploaded a bunch of chapters on that one but I'm waiting to publish them, as I need to edit a few things. 

So the note is longer than the chapter, sorry about that. 

 

5