About nineteen years ago.
417 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man and woman met each other while renting videos at Blockbuster, they talked, they had coffee, they agreed to go out on a first date.

The man picked the woman up at her home in Sherman Oaks, in his rental Nissan Pathfinder, they had French for dinner on their date. They talked, they discovered that their grandparents were from the same city in Italy, they talked and talked and failed to notice specific features on their bodies, instead they discovered they shared a common interest in music and fashion, the woman was an up and coming model and fashion designer, the man was an Engineer for an Arms contractor out of Lexington Kentucky. They enjoyed each other’s company, when dinner was finished, the two decided to continue their evening at the man's Hotel room as he was visiting LA for a Superhero Non-Lethal Arms convention.

Once they arrived at the Hotel room, their clothing hit the floor, and they had an evening of passion which would have been one for the record books. Halfway through their passion, they both realized that they had more in common than they originally realized, and that took the night of passion in directions human minds can not fathom.

A man and a woman had sex, a woman and a man had sex, a man and a man had sex, and a woman and a woman had sex, at the end of the evening women were pregnant, and both people realized that although they loved each other, they shouldn’t stay too close. Because their passion was dangerous.

 

When I re-edit the story and add more meat, this chapter is going to be a whole lot steamier. But for now, the main bits are there. 

8