Lunchtime Birmingham HS Friday Vesper’s 18th Birthday
487 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

School started off normally, the cramps I had the day before were not bothering me, but I still felt queasy the whole morning. It wasn’t until Lunch though that my life got upturned.

I had felt queasy all morning, it was hard to take notes while feeling like I was going to hurl the whole time when the Lunch bell rang, and the teacher gave us some work to do over the weekend, I hurried to the restroom, Harry said he’s going to get our usual place, while Susan promised to hold the line for me. I gave them a non-committed grunt and rushed to the Admin building as it was the closest clean restroom. Yah, boys’ restrooms even on such a nice campus in LA were still no man zones of filth. The only clean places to sit and give a crap was the Boys restroom in the Admin building and the changing rooms for the main gym. Since those were the two places that parents and guests to campus might actually use.

I raced to the restroom, feeling yesterday's stomach cramp and today’s nausea, both feelings intensified. I had no idea what was wrong, as the cramp was hitting me right in my lower abdomen and not in my gut, yesterday I thought it was food poisoning, but now I was unsure.

When I got to the stall, I sat and lowered myself to hopefully drop whatever load was making me feel off. However, I got a massive scare and the biggest fright of my life. I saw blood in my Briefs. I was also missing something that should have been there. At that moment a red burning sensation hit my body from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. My skin glowed a pink-purple hue, and I passed out.

When I came to, my clothing was too loose, and my body was very different. I could feel the change, and I was a bit scared. I had a pair of breasts probably about a C-cup in size, no penis, wide hips, even my hair gained some length although it was clearly in the same style I had it before. I pulled out my phone using the camera app, I saw a really cute young woman who was clearly still me, same ears and eyebrows, same dark hair, however, my eye color had changed from a hazel brown to a lavender color which wasn’t a natural eye color. I looked into the toilet and realized I had a period. I was a woman, and I was bleeding from my sexual organs, signifying I was mature enough for breeding. Ugg, this was not something I wanted to deal with. I could hear some guys talking outside of the restroom. However, I couldn’t hear anyone in the restroom. So, I tried to pull up my trousers I used a massive wad of toilet paper to stop the bleeding, and sent a text home exclaiming “Help, Emergency, something impossible happened!!”

 

Next chapters next week hopefully. Provided I can stay away from the plague, and maintain my coffee addiction. As for the next chapter, it's going to be full of reveals. But now I leave you with the Girl version of Vesper. BTW she's kind of hot looking. 

Also, poll at the end, should she maintain the 6'2" height, or is she shorter but by how much? 

How tall is she now?
  • No change 6'2" (188cm) Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 6' (183cm) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'10" (194cm) Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Shorty like Susan 5'2" (172cm) Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Other please Comment. Votes: 1 5.9%
Total voters: 17 · This poll was closed on May 3, 2020 09:37 AM.
10