Escape from New… Toilet
475 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I tried to slip out of the Boys Restroom, only to be faced by the Captain of the Wrestling team and two other members of the team entering.

“Yo, girl, this is the Men's.” The captain of the team said when he saw me.

I was unable to think of anything to say and tried to push past him to leave, but he grabbed my shoulder and tried to stop me. Without thinking, I used a judo takedown to free myself, and then grabbed his waist from behind and gave him my best and meanest Supplex. It was more or less my usual way to victory, and here I just did it to the Wrestling captain just a few moments after turning into a girl.

The guys were stunned, and I bolted from the Restroom and went to where I would normally get an uber near Victory and Balboa. Reg was there with the SUV, as if he was waiting there for a while, he ushered me into the car without a word, he wouldn’t let me speak, and he called to me as if I had not changed.  He had a Burrito and a coke for me from the Mexican restaurant that I enjoyed.

As we drove away, and I nommed on the Burrito, “Mistress, I have informed your school’s principle that due to family matters you will be leaving early.” Reg stated, I more or less ignored his comment and ate.

It was not until we got home that it hit me, he said Mistress and not Master as usual.

10