Dad, Mom, and a Brother?
442 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We entered the house, and my father was sitting having a drink with a beautiful woman who was not my mother, although she looked like she was family. Also, there was another teenager drinking a coke next to them, he was tall, and clearly, her son. He looked a bit uncomfortable.

“…I still can’t believe after all these years you never moved; this house is so tiny.” The woman was saying as I walked to the dining room table.

“Ah, Vesper, good, looks like it’s time. This woman here is your father, and that man next to her is her son, your sister.” Dad said, totally confusing me with his pronoun usage.

“Well I guess I should introduce myself, honey, I’m your father, my name is Daeva, and this is your sister Gadreel.” The woman said.

“Also, big family secret, you’re not human, we are of the Demon Race, your father and sister are Battle Demons or more commonly called Wrath Demons, and you and I are Lust demons, or more commonly called Succubus.”, my dad said, he than stood up hugged me, and then shifted into mother.

“…”My brain froze, my father and mother were the same person?!? I looked over to the woman, and she shifted into a Masculine hunky man.

The boy looked at him looking frustrated, “DAD, When can I do that, I hate the feeling of this thing in my pants?!?” he stated.

“…” I was at a loss for words.

Mom walked up to him and hugged him, “sweety, you and Vesper need to learn to control and gather mana before you can shapeshift” she said then looking to me, “Vesper, this is your family, come on 'group hug'.”

Like a robot, I walked over and joined a 4-person hug in the dining room.

My mind was scattered, and I looked to Reg and Maria both of whom were now demons with bat wings and red skin.

“Umm, … wait” I said pulling away from my family looked back to Reg and Maria and their gender-flipped, and their clothing changed to match. Huh…Wat?

“Umm, Mom, Dad? Reg and Maria, we are all Demons? Like heaven and uhh Hell kind of thing, we’re not even religious, am I dammed to hell now?” I panicked not quite understanding this.

 

“Actually, no were aliens, and not actually tied to the afterlife. That is all a misunderstanding created by monks and others thousands of years ago.” My new Dad said, he also handed me a small booklet. “Welcome to Adulthood young Angel or Demon.” It was a perky looking info booklet with a very 1950’s vibe to it, to include artwork from the ’50s.

I read the book…

10