WANDERING DEITY
93 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every five hundred years a great time of madness would happen. The time of the Macedonians, and the rise of Alexander. The fall of the Roman Empire. The war between England and France, known as the Hundred Year War. Zeus tried his best to fight against the madness of Chronos. For now, Chronos teased Zeus that it was, in fact, his handiwork. All Zeus could figure was that somehow the great Dragon had removed his soul from his body and has the ability to possess a human. As remarkable as it seems, it's the only way the Dragon could comeback from ashes.

 

Over the Years Zeus took up new names, as he moved to new lands and became known as the chief deity of several pantheons.  He fought some young dragons. and sometimes, he befriended dragons. All of these things became legends and lore, which enriched cultures from England to Japan. However he never really paid much attention to how he affected mortal cultures.

 During the Middle ages, he was called, Ahasver. Being tired of being called a god, and having people flock to his every movement. He hid his presence as an immortal hero and hid among the descendants of the people he saved so long ago in Atlantis.

Ahasver never really felt he was Jewish by Religion, as much of the faith they followed was created long after the fall of Atlantis. However, he felt a kinship with them as in someways they maintained some minor cultural connections. Their art and embroidery and the use of the Imperial Star as a symbol of their people had an endearing effect on his ancient soul.

Although the nanites had an effect of stopping aging and repairing any damage. Eventually, even they start to falter. He now looked closer to 40 and felt like he was slowly aging. Nothing to concern, but he knew eventually he would finally reach the end. Not that he was looking to die, but he knows he couldn't without a massive trauma. Also, his nanites no longer passed onto his children. Which in his mind was good, since the world had too many demigods. All of which were his children, all of which were nearly immortal, although unlike him, their nanites were not tuned perfectly as they should have been as the technology to do so no longer was available on this world.

1