Chapter 2: Awakening
421 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Joey woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom in an unfamiliar house. He walked over to the mirror in the darkroom and saw that his long orange hair was now longer and beautiful. He noticed he was shorter and more slender in his arms and legs, and had a flat stomach and breasts that were about a large B cup or small C cup. As he looked at himself over, he just smiled, then heard a knock on the door.

“Honey, you awake in there? it's almost dinner time!” Joey recognized the voice as belonging to Mrs. Davis.

“Y-yeah, Mrs. Davis, I’m awake” Joey replied, still in shock that he was actually a girl.

“Dear, don’t you remember? You can call me Mom now. Can I come in?” Joey looked down and noticed that he - or rather, she - had pulled on the sweats that she was looking at earlier.

“Yeah, sure thing mom,” he replied, and his mom opened the door. She turned on the light and Joey saw her new room. It was a light purple color, with tapestries hung on the wall near a mosaic design. There was purple bedspread under a white canopy overtop, and a white closet door that was left open, with a makeup desk beside it. A shoe rack on the floor held dozens of shoes, and there was a computer desk in front of the window

“You like it dear? I used the image that you had in your mind of what your room would look like as a girl.” Joey stared at it in awe ran over to her new mom, and broke into tears

“T- Th-Thank you so much mom I love it it's perfect and I wouldn’t change anything.” Her mom smiled at her.

“I’m happy to hear that, dear, but we do have to change something.” Joey looked up at her mom, confused and worried.

“Wh-what is it?” she asked.

“Dear, it’s okay, nothing serious. It’s just your name, you surely can’t keep the name Joey, no beautiful girl should have a boy's name. Especially no daughter of mine, so did you have any thoughts?” Joey thought about it for a while and came up with a name she had always liked. “Lilly Marie Davis as my full name.”

her mom looked down at her and said,“It's funny, I would have named my daughter Lilly...” Joey, now Lilly, just smiled at her mom and hugged her.

“I don’t know how I could possibly thank you; you’ve made me happier than I have ever been in my life, Mom.” Her mom hugged her back.

“You being my daughter is all the thanks I need, dear. I’m going to order a pizza for dinner, and I can tell you about your new life while we wait, if that's okay.”

Lilly smiled and replied, “I'd like that a lot, Mom.” Lilly waited for her mom to get off the phone, and after the pizza was ordered Lilly began to bombard her mom with questions.

“Am I still into girls? Does anyone remember Joey? What knowledge of being a girl did you give me?” Her mom just chuckled before replying.

“Easy there. I can only answer one at a time, so let's go in order, okay?” she asked.

“Okay,” Lilly replied, smiling excitedly.

“So first off, I made it so you can decide for yourself, but yes you still like girls, at least,” her mom replied.

“That's good, I don’t think I could handle being attracted to a guy,” Lilly said.

“I said the same thing, but then I met your father." her mom responded.

“I don’t have any memories of him. Why is that?” Lilly asked.

“He died when you were three, but Lilly, he loved you very much. Never forget that. He called you his Lily pad.” Tears began to form in her eyes, and Lilly quickly hugged her.

“Oh, mom, I’m so sorry I even asked.” Lilly apologized profusely.

“No dear, it's fine. This is all new to you, so you didn’t know,” her mom replied.

“Next question: No, it shouldn’t be possible to remember that part of you," her mother said, “My magic altered reality and as far as everyone is concerned you were always Lilly, the beautiful red-head.”

“That’s amazing, Mom!" exclaimed Lilly, “You really are amazing!”

“Aww thanks, you really are too sweet,” her mom said, embracing her in a hug.

“As for the knowledge I gave you, you know fashion and how to style hair, and do makeup like a pro,” her mom explained.

“Wow, that’s cool, thank you so much again.”

“Don’t mention it dear, no daughter of mine would be ignorant to these things,” her mom explained, “Now, any other questions?”

Lilly's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. “When will I learn magic?!”

Her mom giggled. “Just like me when I was your age. We can start in a few days, I want to give you time to settle into your new skin.”

“Aww, that’s no fun,” Lilly cried.

“Soon, sweetheart. Only women are able to use magic, and you just became one capable of magic, but your body needs to settle in a bit before you go exerting yourself too much,” her mother explained.

There was a knock at the door. “That must be the pizza,” her mom said. “Go wash up and I'll get your slices ready.” Lilly went upstairs to the bathroom to wash her hands, and when she looked in the mirror she smiled at how beautiful she looked, and how different she looked compared to earlier in the morning. She went back downstairs to meet her mom, who put four slices on her plate.

“Mom, why do I only have four slices? I usually eat six,” Lilly complained.

“Dear, you also only eat four slices, trust me,” her mom said, “Your stomach is a lot smaller than when you were a male, and you're also a fitness lover.”

“Really? I don’t remember being like that as a guy,” Lilly said.

“Well, of course not, as a guy you were unhappy, but now you are happy with your body.” Her mom smiled.

Lilly just smiled and blushed. “Yeah, I guess you're right, I am much happier with my body.”

The two of them finished their pizza and decided that it was time to get some rest for the school day tomorrow.

“Goodnight sweetie, have a good night's rest. Tomorrow's your big day: the first day of school as Lilly!” her mom said happily.

“Okay, good night mom, see you in the morning,” Lilly said, before changing into pajamas that she suddenly remembered as being her favorite, a soft pair of purple plaid pajama bottoms, and slipped into her new bed, ready to face the day as Lilly, her true self.

14