what? how???
89 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A truck was tasked with delivering its contents to the desired location.

As it runs through the road with no problems, one of its tires has exploded, and it made the truck crash to aa person waiting beside the road.

Suddenly the truck was gone, and the person was saved.

...

The truck was transported to an isekai world where the demon lord reigns.

The truck was transported to where the demon king, the hero, and his parties were fighting this demon. It was an intense fight until the truck that was transported has crushed where the demon king was.

This demon king, as the demon king, wasn't ready for this impact. He died.

The hero party even became more cautious, but the hero was surprised that it made him lose his grip in his sword.

Inside the hero's mind was chaos 

(What the fuck? Why would a truck show up now?...)

He looked at the truck.

(There's no driver maybe this is an automatic one)

The priest of the hero party said, "Oh Lord, is this your help? Please answer!" 

The truck suddenly reversed as it's GPS are malfunctioning.

It stopped working shortly after it reversed because its battery was damaged.

The war ended with the human finally winning, and the truck that was transported was now being held as one of gods body even if the hero refuted their claims. They didn't listen to the hero and still praised and believed this automatic truck.

Finally the ending of the story is nearing I WOULD SAY THIS SHORT.

Long after the hero died of long age the truck was hailed as a GOD the truck decayed but was refurbished by it's believers it stays as new but it won't ever work again as it's internals are decaying.

2