Chapter 2 – Lost in Osaka
1k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trip to Osaka was awful. Romy has to stop the bus several times to look for a restroom and that got on everyone's nerves.

Because of him, they arrived late at the hotel and just had time to drop their bags before leaving for dinner.

Romy didn't join them. Still feeling sick, he wasn't hungry anyway.

"That damn Romy! Slowing everyone down like that! We missed the carnival on the way here because of him" Tommy complained

"That'd because you fed him rotten meat!" Caroline said, another classmate who joined the truth or dare session several nights ago

"Ah.. he's just a wimp" Tommy said

There was another cultural festival in the city center, so the bus dropped them off there to explore and have dinner

Several hours later, the class hasn't returned yet, and after several visits to the toilet, Romy felt better.

In fact, he felt hungry.

He got dressed and seeing that the class hasn't returned yet, he left a note at the lobby for his room mates and left to look for food.

He walked down the quiet road and after a few turns, he found a manga cafe.

"Hey! I've always wanted to enter one of these" Romy said and entered it.

It had a wide variety of mangas, but none of them were translated.

As the seating were in stalls that had a computer to surf the net, he took a stall and sat down.

He ordered a coffee and some sandwiches and grabbed a manga that he would try to understand from the pictures.

Just as the food arrived, he finished it and turned around to change the manga he was reading.

He walked out of his stall as a gorgeous girl walked into the cafe.

She wore glasses and had long purple hair.

She sat at the stall next to him and ordered something in Japanese.

As he couldn't stop thinking of her, and kept taking glimpses of her as he pretended to exchange mangas

She looked at him smiling and said something in Japanese.

"Ah... I'm sorry. I don't speak Japanese" Romy said.

"Oh. I said hello. Can I help you? You're.. staring" she said

"I'm sorry, Forgive me if I'm rude but.. you're beautiful" he said, wondering where he got his bravery from.

"You're not bad looking too. Where are you from?" she asked. 

"Ah.. I'm a visitor from America. My name is Romy Takiyama" he answered. 

"Oh Takiyama? I thought you don't speak Japanese?" she asked. 

"My grandparents are from Japan. But I was born and raised in America. My mother is American, so I don't speak Japanese" he said. 

"Really? That's too bad. My name is Rize Kamishiro" she said as she smiled. 

They chatted for a while more before she looked at her watch. 

"I'm sorry Romy. I have to go. Can I see you again?" she asked. 

"Me? Maybe! I.. my class will be here for 5 days. So I guess I can see you again. Maybe tomorrow night?" he asked. 

"I cannot tomorrow. How about in 2 days?" she asked. 

"Sure! I'll make sure to see you then" he said. 

She waved goodbye and bowed before leaving the cafe. 

He started walking back to the hotel, following the direction he came from. 

"Wow. I've got a date already! But... what about Jennifer?" he thought to himself. 

Suddenly, his stomach growled in pain.

"Ah shit. Toilet...I need a toilet" he said desperately. 

He looked around. He still couldn't find his hotel, and the manga cafe was a distance away. 

Luckily he saw a public toilet in the park he was passing. 

Although it was dark, he felt safe in Japan. So he didn't hesitate to enter the toilet. 

He looked in his stall. 

"Ah shit. Like the hotel toilets. They're all squatting toilets" he mumbled and took off his pants and squatted. 

After he finished cleaning up, he suddenly felt something jump up and bit him right on his dick!

"Ow! What the hell?" he said, looking at his dangling penis. 

He saw something moving underneath the skin of his penis, like a worm moving upwards. 

"Aaaaaah. That hurts!" he yelled and grabbed the base of his penis, preventing the worm like thing from moving into his abdomen. 

It struggled, fighting to enter his torso, but he gripped his penis even tighter, in fact, pushing the worm like thing away from him. 

From afar, it looked like he was trying to pull his penis right off. 

Suddenly, the worm like thing stopped moving. 

Just then, he felt intense pain from his penis, as if something was biting it. 

"Aaaaagh!" Romy yelled as he lost consciousness.

It was unknown how long it was, but Romy woke up with his face on the floor. 

Luckily the public restrooms in Japan were clean as Romy lay on the ground, his ass in the air with nothing on under his waist. 

He got up and looked at himself. There was dried blood on his nose and from his mouth, but he felt his face, and didn't feel any pain. 

He looked at his penis and it looked normal. Well, nearly. 

"I don't remember shaving my pubic hair" he thought to himself as he touched his penis.

It still felt a bit sore, but he felt fine now. In fact, it looked slightly bigger than normal, even flaccid

He quickly put on his pants and flushed the toilet before he walked to the sink.

There was blood on his face, but no injuries, so he quickly washed his face. 

His shirt was only slightly crumpled. Thankfully the floors were clean and he didn't fall into the toilet. 

He straightened his shirt the best he could and washed his hands before exiting the public toilet.

He looked around and found that it was still night. 

So tracing his way back, he walked up the quiet road towards the hotel. 

"Was it this way? Maybe it was that way. I better get this right, so I can meet Rize again" he said.

Deciding which direction, he started walking.

Suddenly, something moved at a supernatural speed, so fast that Romy didn't notice anything.

The only thing he knew was everything suddenly went dark as he lost consciousness.

 

27