Chapter 12 – Turning the Tide
487 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy and Jennifer lay on the wet ground, surrounded by puddles of water and weirdly enough, frogs hopping around. 

Romy lay waiting for his body to heal. After being beheaded and sliced to pieces several times he wasn't worried that he would die. In fact, he was confident that he would survive. 

But he felt sorry for Jennifer. As a zombie, although somehow retaining her memories, she didn't feel pain and possibly couldn't die. But her body was in pieces too and she couldn't heal. That would mean that she was a cripple the rest of her existence. 

Of course he hardened his heart to take care of her, but he wished he did a better job of it. 

Even though he had gained so many weird abilities, if not for the fact that he suddenly could shoot blood bullets, they probably would have been chopped to so many pieces that recovery would be impossible. 

He wished that he had some other long range attacking ability, then he would be able to keep himself and Jennifer safe. 

"Danger! Those things are not normal frogs!" Monster Cock suddenly said, standing on its two legs as it sprouted 6 arms with talons, slicing up the many frogs around them. 

"They're not? What the hell are they?" Romy yelled back. 

Suddenly, he felt something enter his neck. He felt something moving inside his brain and it was as if his emotions were going on overdrive. 

"Romy? Something's happening. I can't feel anything but I think something entered my head" Jennifer said. 

"Me too!" Romy said and his penis looked at him and immediately jumped onto and reattached himself.

Romy felt an intense pain in his body as it felt like multiple things were crawling inside him.

Suddenly, the ground next to Romy's head exploded.

"What... what's happening?" Romy said, still unable to move

"I think those people in black are attacking from afar" Monster Cock said.

"They haven't given up?" Romy asked

Suddenly, his penis expanded like an umbrella and exploded

"Aaaagh!" Romy yelled, his penis exploded as it blocked the shot.

He tried to move, but his head was still mending to his body. 

Suddenly, Jennifer stood up above him.

She covered his head as her body exploded too!

"Jennifer!" he yelled. 

The intense pain he felt from his penis and from watching Jennifer explode made his hand feel hot.

He suddenly sat up, having recovered even faster than before and found that his right arm had turned to look organic, yet was a black color with blue and white sparks on him, looking like starlight. 

The end of his arm, his fingers turned into a gun while the change crawled up to his face, surrounding his right eye, giving him telescopic vision. 

He looked at the direction he was shot from and he could see a person in black, holding a rifle aimed at him.

He immediately pointed his right hand and a bullet flew and it hit the man in black, before he could be shot in return. 

The man's head exploded in an instant. 

He got up and looked at Jennifer, but to his surprise, her body was seemingly in a liquid state and was reforming itself again, like the T-1000 in Terminator 2.

His penis was also similarly reforming, but it was slower than Jennifer. 

"Fuckers!" he said as he stood up. His injured left Chimera arm was no longer bleeding, but the injuries could still be seen. His tentacles moved around behind him menacingly and he looked around the area using his telescopic right eye. 

Jennifer had somehow already reformed and stood next to him. 

"Let's go hunting" Romy said as he stormed off and she followed right behind him. 

From afar, a man in the black suit was crouching on the ground, seemingly making a plan as he was surrounded by another 3 people. 

His head suddenly exploded as Romy fired at him. The other 3 started scrambling for cover, but the girl next to him's body also exploded as Romy calmly picked them out one by one. 

By now, 7 out of 12 members of the group that attacked him and Jennifer had been killed. 

Romy bent over and picked up body parts with his injured left hand of one of the men he killed earlier with his blood and started eating him raw. 

His wounds were healing at a rapid rate when he ate and Jennifer just stood next to him silently. 

Aiming his gun again, he picked out another man who was running away and his body exploded. 

Just then, all the people he saw were teleporting away as their bodies vanished from their head downwards. 

Not caring, he blasted the body of a woman who was halfway teleporting, causing her body to explode even though her head and upper torso had teleported. 

Another man had vanished up to his waist, but Romy shot at him anyway, causing his groin to explode into pieces. 

As far as Romy was concerned, that was 9 out of 12 people who attacked him. They may return, so he decided to kill as many as possible. 

The last 3 were girls anyway, the vicious ones were the guys who were sadistic.

"Are you alright?" Romy asked Jennifer

"Yes. Something happened to me and my body joined together" she said, looking at her arms

"Are you ok, Monster Cock?" Romy asked. 

Most of his body was recovering and even his left arm, which had transformed back to his slim female arms were now recovering. 

His penis however was dangling, shredded flesh. It was visibly healing, but it didn't respond.

"Lets get out of here" Romy said. He tried to pick up some of the clothes or weapons of the black clothed people, but they vanished too.

" Another love motel?" Jennifer asked

"Sure. The next one we pass" Romy said

 

13