Chapter 11 – Multiple Attacks
540 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy and Jennifer left the love motel and walked down the street. 

It was quiet, with no zombies or otherwise around. 

This location was pretty far from where the military was originally chasing them. 

Where they were no longer seemed like a town, but more like the outskirts of a city. 

They broke into several vending machines but found all the food inedible. 

They walked aimlessly to the east for the whole day, randomly picking a direction. 

As they walked between two houses, they suddenly found themselves surrounded by 3 shirtless men wearing clown masks. 

"Ooh-wee pretty girls" the first clown said, with a small number 1 on his forehead. 

"Holes, holes, two pretty holes to drill" the second one said

"Only two girls for the three of us. Let's drill in her another one so we can share" the third one said, his hand turning into a drill and pushing Romy to a wall and ripping open his bath robe. 

"You're not the only one with a drill" Romy said as his Monster Cock suddenly expanded and a hand extended from it, turning into a rotating drill, penetrating the third clown's head. 

"Bro! You killed my bro" the second one said, his hand also turning into a drill. 

"I'm not helpless either" Jennifer said, kicking the fist clown's balls with her foot. 

Jennifer had the supernatural strength of a zombie and the clown's hip bone snapped in two as his eyes rolled up his head. 

"Bro!" the last one said, looking at both his brothers who had died. 

Before Romy made his move, Jennifer punched him in the face. 

His jaw smashed into mush and was punched right off his face as his head spun one round 360 degrees and also flew off his neck. 

"I think I punched too hard" Jennifer said, looking at her fist that didn't look damaged. 

Romy suddenly felt a primal hunger when he looked at the dead man he just killed.

One of his tentacles sliced off the man's arm and he picked it up and took a bite.

"Delicious" he said, not believing that he was eating a human

Jennifer looked at him and ripped off the arm of the headless clown she just killed

She took a bite curiously, seeing Romy thoroughly enjoying the arm

"I still can't taste a thing. I can barely feel it's texture" she said as she swallowed the first bite.

"I thought you said you were hungry" Romy said

"No. You said you were hungry so I joined you. I am not sure I do get hungry anymore" Jennifer said

Romy took his time, and finished 3 arms by himself while Jennifer only watched him eat.

After finishing, they dumped the bodies aside and continued walking east. 

As they both didn't feel fatigue, they walked and talked the whole night, finally realizing that it was late at night. 

"So, do we go to another love motel?" Jennifer asked. 

"I suppose so. If you want..." Romy said

"I want. I want to fuck again" Jennifer interrupted. 

Romy nodded and they held hands as they walked on, looking for a love motel. 

Suddenly, several beams of light shone all around them and something seemed to be appearing. 

It was like a 3D Printer as what looks like people started bring printed. 

Their insides could be seen as they were slowly being complete. 

When it was done, they realized that there were 12 people looking at them, all wearing a black fitting body suit and were carrying weapons 

Some of them had katanas, while others had either a rifle or a hand gun.

"Target sighted. We have the boss" the man said and aimed the pistol at Romy. 

As a reflex, Romy blocked the shot with his left Chimera arm, and it exploded, leaving a  hole in his arm. 

Romy looked in shock as this left arm has never been damaged before.

Romy went into action as his 6 tentacles came out his back and swiped at the nearest person. 

The guy in black was thrown pretty far away, but he landed a distance away but didn't look hurt at all. 

Jennifer punched a girl dressed in the black uniform, and her body flew to the nearest house wall. But within moments, she got up and looked at Jennifer. 

Another person charged at Jennifer, slicing off her arm with his sword. 

Although she didn't feel any pain, Jennifer was shocked to see her arm fall to the ground as the sword sliced partially into her upper torso, right through part of her left breast.

These people seemed superhuman as they moved faster than Jennifer could attack, and they seemed to have strength to match hers, leaving her outclassed.

Romy exploded into action, with his tentacles, his left arm and his penis all at maximum length and attacking several people at once. 

"Look out!" yelled a tall muscular guy, blocking the bladed attack of his penis.

Romy's attacks would have sliced a normal person to bits, but all the people didn't seem to be hurt at all and they attacked back with their guns at katana. 

Romy didn't realize that the group was coordinating well, and were rotating out fighters whose suits were already bleeding liquid from the small capsules at their neck, wrists and ankles, meaning those suits have lost their abilities. 

His attacks were so damaging it took around 3 to 5 hits before their suits malfunctioned for good. 

Only those with still functioning suits were still fighting him, and they kept the pressure on him so that he didn't know they had become vulnerable 

Romy kept blocking their guns with his left Chimera arm, but it kept getting more and more holes blown into it, causing him to bleed everywhere.

Back and forth, Romy battled several of them at a time, getting frustrated that he was getting nowhere with his attacks as they blocked efficiently with their katanas. 

"Help!" Jennifer yelled as she was helpless on the ground. Both her legs have been chopped off as were her arms. 

Three men in the black suits standing over her prone body with their katanas as she lay helpless. 

Suddenly, just as Romy rushed towards her, a man fired a large looking gun and Romy's body was smashed into the ground.

A indentation on the road could be seen several meters in diameter around him as his body was crushed, face down by an invisible object. 

He felt every bone in his body break and screamed in agony. 

Blood squirted out of his mouth, ears, nose and eyes and there were even blood exiting his ass. 

The man with long hair walked up to Romy's squashed body and chopped off his head with his blade. 

Then, he pierced his heart with his black katana. 

As his head rolled on the ground, he saw 3 men taking turns kicking Jennifer's helpless body. 

They took great pleasure punching her in her breasts and kicking her in her private parts. Fortunately, she felt no pain at all and watched helplessly. 

"No!" he tried to shout, but he had no voice

Suddenly, the blood from the orifices in his head started floating around his head, and there was a ring of purple hexagons around his head as his head started hovering 3 feet in the air. 

The people stopped and looked at him in shock. 

He tried to yell, but instead a bullet made of blood shot at one of the man who was now sodomizing Jennifer with his hands. 

The bullet hit him in the head and immediately his suit started bleeding. 

"What!" the other guy said. 

Romy looked at them and continued yelling, shooting bullets of blood at several of them. 

To his surprise, two of those who were standing in the background died as their heads exploded. 

Those that didn't die, started panicking as their suits started bleeding. 

The long haired guy, who acted like their leader shot his gun at Romy's head, but the purple hexagons deflected his shot, but caused Romy's head to roll further away. 

Romy shot 3 bullets at the leader, the first two hit him and he was unharmed. But the second shot made his suit bleed. The third bullet grazed his face, but caused a deep gash on his cheek. 

More blood from his body floated to his head and he fired more bullets as the people started running and dodging.

Romy realized that their suits could only take several attacks, after which it would bleed and malfunction. When that happens, they not only lost their invulnerability, they also lost their super strength and speed.

The leader backed away and picked up Romy's body to use as a shield, facing its back to Romy's head

Suddenly, the leader vomited blood, then his body was suddenly ripped apart

It was Monster Cock, who was playing possum. It drilled a hole through the leader's body, then expanded and shredded him to pieces.

"Noboku is dead!" another guy yelled as they looked unsure of what to do.

Romy continued shooting blood bullets and his penis detached and independently attacked them, killing another 3 people.

The group retreated as all their suits were bleeding. Many of them were wounded, some badly.

Romy's head dropped to the ground, exhausted. He needed help from Monster Cock to reassemble his body. But all the bones inside his body was broken and he couldn't move.

It reassembled Jennifer's body too, but it wasn't healing. She wasn't dead and felt no pain, but her cut off limbs were permanently cut off.

"Shit. What are we to do now?" Romy said as his penis stood on two legs vigilantly to guard them against more attacks.

"I don't know. At least you're healing. I.. I'm helpless now" Jennifer said, unable to even cry.

Suddenly Romy felt something hit his breasts and crawl between them.

"What the hell?" Romy said

"What is it?" Jennifer asked

"It's bloody raining frogs now" he answered

 

14