Chapter 10 – Just The Two of Us
595 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What kind of hotel is this? The room is... interesting" Jennifer said, looking at the room.

It was decorated in a strange way. The whole room was padded with cushion and went in a spiral to the middle of the room where the bed was.

There were tunnels that led to a toilet and a Jacuzzi, and the lights were soft and dark

"This is a love motel" Romy said

"Oh. You've been here before?" Jennifer asked

"I hid in one a few days ago when I was badly injured" Romy said.

"Oh. I see. Um... do you want to... make love?" she asked, lying naked on the bed.

"Huh? Now?" Romy asked, looking at her in amazement. 

"I can't feel anything. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable. But my first time... wasn't good. It hurt" she said. 

Romy looked at her quietly. This was a dream come true. If someone was to tell him that his dream girl would offer herself to him like this before the trip, he would think that person is crazy. 

But here she is, offering herself to him. 

"Please. Don't you want me? I... I need to feel like a living person again. Even if it hurts, I want to feel something" Jennifer said, looking desperate.  

Romy was already naked, only his penis was flattened on his groin. 

"Ok. I've always wanted you" Romy said, his penis expanding to it's original size. 

It was a love motel, so there was plenty of lube there, so he smeared some on himself and lubricated her with his finger. 

She looked at him doing so, not feeling anything. 

Then he looked at her beautiful face as he entered her and started pumping. 

It was strange. He could feel his penis enter her, and he could feel his breasts brush and press against hers. 

But she looked at him blankly, looking at him, then at his penis moving in and out of her. 

"Can.. can you expand your penis? Everyone was talking about how big it was" she asked. 

Romy nodded, remembering the incident at the hot springs and his penis got bigger and bigger, longer and longer until he could feel himself bottoming out and hammering into her cervix. 

But she looked like she didn't feel anything. 

He looked down and her vagina was already stretched to it's limits and her skin looked like it was about to tear. 

"I better not get any bigger. I might rip you apart. My penis is also now a monster" Romy said and stopped. 

Jennifer looked at both their genitals and nodded sadly. 

"I'm sorry Romy. I really want to enjoy this. But I can't feel anything" she said. 

"It's alright. We will have to figure this out ourselves" Romy said. 

"You can... finish in me if you want. I don't mind. I don't think I can get pregnant anymore anyway" she said. 

"Ok" Romy said and started pumping faster and faster, hammering her cervix with every pump 

But he wasn't comfortable with cumming in her. What happens if she did get pregnant? What if it's a monster or a zombie baby? Would it even be his baby? Maybe it will be Monster Cock's alien baby?

He pulled out just as he was about to cum and shot a huge load, covering her body. 

"Oh shit! Luckily I decided not to cum in you" Romy said, not knowing how potent this seed would by. 

Jennifer was amazed too. There was just so much cum. 

He came more and more as the rest poured out of him like a faucet, covering her body. 

"That.. that's alot" she said. 

Romy nodded, using his hand to try and pump the rest out. 

Jennifer watched emotionlessly at first, but then she suddenly started playing around with his seed, at first looking at it, then tasting it. 

"What are you doing?" Romy asked. 

"I... I can feel with your sperm. It's tingly on my skin! I can see colors on whatever it lands on! I can.. taste it!" she said in surprise and happiness and started rubbing it all over her body, covering her face with it, and rubbing it all over her hair. 

She took handfuls and rubbed it to the bottom of her feet, in between her toes, then her hands started rubbing her breasts and between her legs.

Romy watched in amazement as she started fingering herself and even fingered her anus. 

"Oooh. I can feel it. It's.. not the same as before, but I can feel something. It tingles!" she said in excitement. 

Romy noticed that his sperm seemed to be coloring her skin too. Rather than a dull grey that made her look like a zombie, her skin was starting to look a pale white, like that of Rize, who was a ghoul. 

But of course, he didn't know what a ghoul was yet, and he just thought she looked pale but no longer like a zombie. 

"Romy.....please... fuck me again" she said desperately. Her eyes no longer looked dead, and even looked like he could see a spark in them after she rubbed his sperm even into her eyes. 

He responded and both of them spent the next few hours as she moaned like there was no tomorrow. 

--

They spent the night there and woke up the next morning in bed together. 

"Does that mean you are no longer a zombie?" Romy asked. 

"I don't think so. My senses are still dulled. The tingle has disappeared and my sight and taste has disappeared again." Jennifer said. 

"Do you want me to cum over you again?" Romy asked. 

"No... I want to fuck you all the time. But we're in a tight spot right now. We need to figure out what to do. We can't stay here in this hotel forever, can we?" Jennifer said. 

"No, I guess we can't. I'm getting hungry" Romy said 

"Is it safe to go out?" Jennifer asked. 

"I'll just get some noodles or something in the hall. These Japanese have vending machines for everything" Romy said as he ducked out. 

Minutes later, he returned with two bowls of noodles. 

They both opened their individual bowls and started eating. 

"Yuck!" Romy said spitting out the noodles in his mouth. 

"Tasteless. It's like eating cardboard" Jennifer said. 

"Maybe we are not used to the taste. Let's go out" Romy said as his tentacles wrapped around his upper body again and his penis flattened and tucked in between his legs. He wore a bath robe provided by the bath motel on top of that. 

"Ok" Jennifer said, wearing a bath robe too. The haori that Romy passed her had holes in the back due to his tentacles ripping through it, and it's left arm was ripped open because of his Chimera arm anyway. 

Romy stared at Jennifer as she got dressed. 

"What?" she asked. 

"Your skin. It looks like it's permanently a pale porcelain color now. You no longer look like a zombie" Romy said. 

"Really? I can't see colors again. I can' tell" Jennifer said. 

"If we could sneak into a safe human zone, you probably could pass through" Romy said. 

"Yeah. You probably could too, if you pretended to be a female. Your face is pretty enough to pass as a girl. If only those military were not murderous psychopaths" Jennifer said. 

"Maybe you're right. I'm just not comfortable with the idea" Romy said, removing his tentacles which disappeared into his back. His penis was flattened and tucked in anyway. 

Wearing the bath robe, he looked like a sexy girl, with his cleavage showing underneath the robe, as did Jennifer. 

"Lets go" he said as she followed after him. 

15