Chapter 13 – Hunted
533 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy and Jennifer hid in a abandoned traditional clothing shop. 

It appeared whichever direction they turned to, the military was blocking all exits from the town they were in. 

No matter what, the Japanese government was not going to let zombies, monsters or otherwise get out and attack Okinawa itself, or any other town or city, especially Tokyo. 

With his right eye now having telescopic vision when he summoned the organic metal that surrounded his eye, he could see from a far distance. 

He saw the military blocking off all roads and killing everybody that approached, like they did with his teacher Ms Johnson and the other surviving classmates. 

There were regular arial surveillance with helicopters too, and the helicopters were heavily armed and fired at will at anything that moved. 

Romy used his tentacles from the back to cover himself and flatten his penis, giving his body a more musculine shape and hiding his breasts as he put on a traditional Japanese yakuta. 

"Jennifer, you should wear something" Romy said. 

"Why? I don't feel cold, nor will I get sick. I also no longer feel shy anymore. Don't I look attractive?" Jennifer asked. 

"You look beautiful. But we look suspicious if you are naked" Romy said. 

She nodded after realizing that he was right and picked out an outfit. 

Putting it on, Romy's breath was taken away. She was gorgeous. 

"Why are you... looking at me like that?" Jennifer asked

"You look beautiful" Romy smiled

Even though he's seen her naked already and they were lovers, somehow seeing her dressed nicely again seemed to remind him of the more innocent times. 

She smiled at him as she gave him a come hither look as she walked out of the store. 

Suddenly, her face changed as she turned back to look at him. 

"What is it?" he said as he walked out towards her. 

Behind her, facing the store were military all hiding behind their tanks as they opened fire. 

"NO!" Romy yelled, running towards Jennifer as bullets ripped her body apart. 

Everything moved as if in slow motion as Romy watched Jennifer's body being shredded with machine gun bullets. 

Romy's left arm turned into a large shield while his tentacles and penis spread out to deflect bullets. 

His right arm turned into a large gun of some sort of organic metal.

Within the split seconds before he got to her, Jennifer's body was already bits of flesh on the ground and he burst out of the store, opening fire on the military. 

This was the first time he has retaliated against the actual military, as a tank shot a shell at him. 

His left arm exploded as he deflected the shell and the rest of it exploded in the shop behind him. 

His right arm fired at the tank, causing it to explode and injuring or killing the soldiers nearby. 

Two helicopters fired their miniguns at him and his left arm was being slowly eaten away in the savage bullets as he blocked the attack. 

With his blood splattering from his left arm, he surrounded his body with several spheres of blood and the strange purple hexagons and wherever he looked at, bullets made of blood flew and destroyed not only the soldiers, but also the vehicles. 

Looking at one of the helicopters, it exploded being riddled with multiple bullets made of blood. 

He turned his face to look at the other helicopter, and it took evasive manouvers to fly as bullets of blood followed it, destroying everything in it's path until it flew too far away. 

Then Romy lifted his right arm and a huge energy blast destroyed the helicopter from miles away. 

Moving at superhuman speeds using his tentacles, his tentacles and penis sliced the remaining soldiers. 

Suddenly, a naked female ran past him, punching a soldier, sending his mashed head flying and kicking another soldier, her leg piercing right through the soldier's body. 

"Damn. Kicking with superior strength is awkward" Jennifer said, pushing the body off her leg

"Jennifer? How?" Romy asked. 

"I.. don't know. But my body seems to be able to recover from most wounds now" Jennifer said, showing her naked whole body. 

"That.. that's great!" Romy said, glad she was still with him. 

"Too bad about the shop though. We can't get another yakuta" she said, looking at the shop they were in that was now rubble and on fire. 

"Lets just get out of here" Romy said, his clothes in rags too. 

"Next time just pierce their heads or something. Ripping them apart doesn't leave us with much to wear" Jennifer said, pulling off a flack jacket from one of the dead soldiers. 

It was bloody and was unusable. 

"I suppose you're right. We best get out of the town and head towards the forest. They may have been sensing us using our body heat or something" Romy said, pointing towards the far jungle. 

Since they were blocked at all road exits, and possibly by sea too, since the town is surrounded by forest, they could disappear there.

They could hear from a distance, helicopters approaching.

Activating his telescopic vision, Romy saw the military going house to house searching for people. He could see the flash of machine gun fire whenever they saw someone then exiting the house.

"The military has gone crazy. They're killing everyone they see" Romy said. 

Suddenly, the helicopter started charging at them from afar.

Firing a rocket at them. 

Romy grabbed Jennifer's hand and suddenly pulled her to the right and jumped down the hill. The ground where they were exploded as Romy's right arm fired back, destroying the helicopter.

More and more helicopters from different parts of the town and other vehicles changed direction towards them, firing from afar.

The ground and buildings around them were destroyed as everything was aflame.

They jumped into the canal, trying to put out their bodies which were aflame.

Underwater, Monster cock turned into a propeller and they shot upstream at high speeds, against the expectations of the army, which would look for them downstream.

Minutes later, they got out of the canal. Jennifer was fully healed while Romy still had 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over his body

They continued running, no longer taking their time since they were being hunted.

Jennifer didn't seem to tire, while Romy used his tentacles when he got tired. 

They entered the forest and ran through the trees for half and hour, stopping for a rest before continuing their hike.

By now, Romy had completely healed. 

Within the forest, Romy suddenly sensed people nearby and his tentacles grew out in readiness. 

They saw a woman and young girl of about 10 years of age. They were bent over a huge black bear and were eating it!

The woman looked up and saw Romy and Jennifer. The woman saw them and suddenly, her eyes turned black with red irises and red "wings" burst out from behind her as she hugged her daughter

"I don't want a fight! Find your own food! This is mine and my daughter's" the woman said in a loud voice. 

"She's like that woman who tried to eat me!" Romy said, referring to Nutcracker who kidnapped him several days ago.

"You don't know what a ghoul is?" the woman said in surprise

"What is a ghoul?" Jennifer asked. 

The woman looked at her strangely. 

"You don't know? Your friend is a ghoul. He or she has those kagune" the girl said. 

"We mean you no harm. If you don't mind. Can you tell me about ghouls?" Romy asked, withdrawing his tentacles and holding his hands up. 

"Oh! Only one eye...you're a half ghoul! If I tell you, you will leave?" the mother noted. 

Romy nodded. "We just want information" Jennifer said. 

She looked at both of them and saw that Romy had a female body, but a large penis. He was no normal ghoul. Perhaps he was a pervert. 

Jennifer was strange too. She didn't have the scent of a human. She smelled like a dead corpse, but yet not. 

Romy and Jennifer stood several meters away, not getting too close and sat down, looking at her. 

"A ghoul is another form of being on earth. We both are ghouls too. The only difference is we cannot eat normal human food, and we have these... kagunes. These are our weapons, on top of our greater than human strength, speed and durability. We have a superior healing ability too" the woman said. 

"So.. these are called kagune" Romy said, looking at one of his kagune. 

"Now please leave" the woman said. 

"We will. Thank you. By the way, why are you in the outskirts of town?" Romy asked. 

"The military is hunting everyone. Human, ghoul and otherwise. There were even zombies when we left the town" the woman said. 

"They why don't you try to get to another town like us?" Romy asked again.

"There are... other monsters in there. They're not ghouls. They are something other. A stronger ghoul may be able to fight them, but I have my daughter to take care of" the woman said.

"Ok. Thank you for the warning. Good luck" Romy said and Jennifer waved.

"Yeah, good luck to you too" the woman said and the girl waved back as Romy and Jennifer disappeared into the forest

13