Chapter 19 – Finishing the First Mission
367 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you doing? Are you abandoning everyone?" Jennifer yelled at him as he dragged her along. 

"They were too useless anyway. I can't fight all of them with such a useless team" Apollo said angrily as he headed to the portal. 

Jennifer started realizing that she was able to attack vampires using invisible whips from behind her neck. She could barely see them as they moved at supersonic speeds, but if she slowed them down, she could see them. 

Apollo of course, didn't notice anything and assumed it was his power killing all the vampires. 

"Then let me go! Romy will be here for me and won't betray the team" she said, pulling her arm free from his grasp

"You dare!" Apollo said, his hands started flaming. 

Just then, a vampire jumped onto Jennifer's back and bit her neck

Apollo panicked and shot flames, burning both Jennifer and the vampire.

"Jennifer!" Romy yelled from nearby

"You're alive?" Apollo gasped, looking at the bloodied Romy who had all his weapons exposed. 

He looked like a creature with all sorts of tentacles and weird appendages poking out from under his cloak, he looked more like a monster.

It was also clear he was injured and had several bites on his exposed neck. 

"Die, monsters... die!" Apollo yelled as he fired flames indiscriminately everywhere, burning Romy and the whole forest.

Apollo was not an A Rank for nothing as his flames burned over 1000 degrees Celsius. The vampires nearby all turned to dust and Jennifer and Romy's body were also incinerated. 

Just as Apollo exited the portal, a heavy rainpour appeared out of nowhere and put the flames out after several minutes of heavy rainfall. 

A powerful vampire appeared at the scene, seemingly from the mist, and many other vampires appeared following their leader. 

Among them were most of the team which had already been turned. 

It looked at the ground and was surprised to see Jennifer's body already recovering. There was also the charred remains of another body, but it was recovering too

Suddenly, the charred body exploded, killing several vampires nearby. 

To the shock over all the vampires around, in the place where the explosion happened, the charred body had disappeared, and in it's place a giant skinless female was there. 

She was around 13 meters tall and as she had no skin, her muscles and bones could be seen.

With a swat of her hand, she smashed a vampire to the ground, turning it into meatpaste. 

Another swat blew two vampires away as the other vampires scattered.

Many of them jumped onto the giant's body and started biting her everywhere.

Although the giant seemed indestructable and was incredibly powerful, its impressive speed was no match for the vampires and all she did was smash more of the already charred forest.

Jennifer watched helplessly as eventually the titan that was Romy collapsed on the ground.

 The leader of the vampires looked pleased after his minions finally defeated the giant. 

As he approached the titan from between its legs, suddenly something shot out of the titan's groin!

Monster cock had detached itself and lodged itself into the vampire lord's heart.

Bladed arms shot out of the penis and rotated like a fan, shredding the heart and many of the other organs around it

Blood spurted out of the vampire lord's chest and mouth as the other vampires looked at each other in shock as their bodies turned to dust and was blown away.

Jennifer struggled to get up, her body barely whole and walked to Romy

The titan body started smoking and Romy crawled out from behind the nape of the titan's neck.

She helped Romy exit the body. He was naked as his cloak exploded when he turned into a titan. 

He flattened his cock and used his kagunes to press down his breasts as he did in Japan. He looked strange, but didn't look entirely naked. Only that his body looked doll like. 

They were both bitten several times, but  it seemed they were not turned into vampires.

"Are you alright? Did they turn you?" Jennifer asked

"Maybe our constitutions were immune to turning. After all, you are part zombie. I am... well, many things" Romy said as she helped him to stand up. 

As they headed for the portal, they were joined by a heavily limping Stone

"Stone! Your survived!" Romy said

"Yes.. no thanks to that bastard Apollo" he said grimly. His body wasn't bitten, but there were bits of his body that had chipped off. It was clear that he was injured. But fortunately, he wasn't turned.

They exited the portal together, much to the surprise of Mega Man and the other Superpowered beings outside the portal

Just as they exited the portal, it suddenly closed behind them. 

"There are more survivors!" Amanda said happily. 

"Of course! I told you I killed all the vampires!" Apollo shouted loudly, surprised that there were 3 survivors. 

"No thanks to you, bastard!" Stone yelled

"What did you say?" Apollo glared at him menacingly. 

"Apollo's cameras clearly showed him razing the forest and killing all the vampires. This clearly shows him clearing the mission" Mega Man said.

"No. The Vampire Lord put it out with a rainfall. I had to fight them all and managed to kill the vampire lord by piercing it's heart" Romy said

"Bullshit! Do you have proof? Where is your camera?" Apollo asked

"My camera was destroyed" Romy shook his head. 

"Our cameras would still be working if you didn't burn us" Jennifer argued

"Then you have no proof that you finished the mission. I claim the rewards from this mission" Apollo said

"Your own camera has proof that you indeed did burn your own team mates" Amanda Graymalkin said

"You saw them being bitten right? I was merely putting them out of their misery. Who is to say they are not already turned now? We should euthanize them!" Apollo yelled

"You bastard!" Stone yelled as Mega Man held him back

"This warrants further investigation. As there are no other witnesses, we will have to analyse the footage from Apollo's camera" Amanda said. 

"There are no witnesses because he abandoned everyone else to die" Jennifer said scaldingly.

"You bitch! I saved you" Apollo yelled 

"Enough!" Mega Man yelled

"This will be sorted at headquarters. You will all report for debriefing" he continued as Amanda Graymalkin teleported everyone back to the headquarters. 

 

11