Chapter 25 – Secret Revealed
331 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

The whole building shook as Mega Man attacked Romy

Romy's left chimera arm was bloodied and had holes in them while 4 of his 6 kagune's were broken

Romy's penis had split into three strips of flesh after blocking two blows and hung limply between his legs.

The purple hexagons and red ribbons of blood surrounding him barely blocked the next punch, helped by his invisible vectors.

Every blow from Mega Man rattled Romy's whole body as one by one, his many weapons collapsed.

He would eventually recover of course, but Mega Man was not going to give him the time to as he kept hitting him at superspeed.

If not for his many weapons reacting by themselves, Romy would have been finished several times already.

The S Rankers that were there came running to investigate what was happening, thinking they were under attack, but instead saw Mega Man continuously attacking Romy

"What the hell is going on here?" Nega Force yelled

Ultra Woman entered and saw the naked Jennifer and figured out what happened

"A jealous lovers spat it seems" she said

Romy slashed at Mega Man with his invisible vectors and they indeed slowed him down, managing to slice open his costume and leave red welts on his skin. 

He fired a bullet that exploded on Mega Man's face with his right arm that converted into a rifle, causing him to momentarily pause attacking.

General Quest appeared as the Super Force team headquarters was the same building as the US Superhuman Force, which was the government regulatory body. 

He watched briefly, impressed that even though he was on the back foot, Romy had lasted so long against Mega Man.

"Stop them" he commanded as Nega Force, Graymalkin and Magnatron held Mega Man back using their powers.

"What's going on here?" General Quest questioned.

"That bastard was screwing my girlfriend!" Mega Man yelled

"Is this true?" General Quest looked at Romy

Romy didn't deny it and nodded.

"We were feeding. Both of us were hungry" Jennifer suddenly said

"Feeding? What do you mean?" General Quest queried

"We are both cannibals. To prevent killing innocents... we feed on each other" Romy sighed and answered

"We both can regenerate our body parts, so we are the ideal bodies to feed on in secret. But when we feed.. our other desires come to fore too" Jennifer explained. 

Mega Man stood there, shocked. 

"I thought you and I... are an item?" Mega Man asked

"We are? I thought it was just sex! The nature of my powers makes me horny all the time" Jennifer said

Romy nodded. He was not as horny as Jennifer, but he had needs he needed to fulfill regularly too. 

"But... but.." Mega Man stuttered before he angrily flew off, tearing a hole in the ceiling for several floors all the way to the top of the building and disappearing. 

"Oh my. He'll be sulking for days" Graymalkin said

"Remember how he acted when Tiana rejected his advances?" Nega Force laughed, referring to Ultra Woman

"Shut up. I wasn't interested, no matter how sulky he was" Ultra Woman responded. 

"Oh well. Everybody as you were. Cleanup will be here soon" Graymalkin said as General Quest left it to her to handle. 

Romy looked at Jennifer and looked around. 

"Ah.. sorry guys. I.. we still need to eat" Romy said

The rest waved and left them be but Ultra Woman didn't move. 

"I want to watch" she said. 

"Are you sure? It's gory" Romy said

"No. Just go ahead" she said as she shut the broken door and stripped. 

She joined in as the three bodies started having sex. Ultra Woman's skin was too hard to bite through normally, but their teethmarks could be seen all over her body. 

Their blood lubricated their bodies as they fucked and Romy and Jennifer feasted on each other. 

They lay on the bathroom floor, covered in blood and naked in each other's arms. 

"That was.... fun. Please call me the next time you do this again" Ultra Woman said as she watched their bodies heal. 

"Uh... sure" Romy answered. Jennifer was already asleep. 

--

The next day, Romy and Jennifer had a meeting with General Quest and Graymalkin

They had several plates of raw meat, of bulls and goats and of salmon and tuna, raw chicken and turkey, horse meat and caribou. 

It was not the best idea to have Romy and Jennifer going around hungry. 

Not only were they possibly weakened through hunger, they might be a hazard to civilians too if they get too hungry. 

So they let them try these raw meats. To Romy and Jennifer's surprise, the raw meat was edible to them. 

They would be given these meats every day, served in their rooms. 

Of course, they were still allowed to feast on each other, but were asked to keep it secret and to a minimum lest they be caught and the news got out. 

It would be bad publicity for the public to find out that two of the Super Force's S Rankers were cannibals. 

Mega Man also cooled off. He still wanted to go out with Jennifer, so they continued dating. After all, she was possibly the only girl he could fuck without permanently hurting or killing. 

But he was still not on speaking terms with Romy and kept Jennifer away from him jealously as well. 

However, he did agree to Jennifer's request to be able to see Romy in private once a week. 

Although they could survive on other raw meats, they found that each other's body had a tremendous about of flesh power, unmatched in the animal kingdom. 

Mega Man didn't like being cuckolded. But he couldn't help himself as he masturbated and watched the couple fuck using his X-Ray vision. 

Graymalkin, who had been secretly monitoring the interaction using her telepathy, was also aroused at the same time, playing with herself using her hands as she tapped in to the pleasure Romy and Jennifer were experiencing. 

As soon as Romy recovered and left Jennifer's room, he was intercepted by Graymalkin and pulled into her room. She could not take it anymore and needed Romy inside her. 

Sounds of moans and groans came out of Graymalkin's room as Romy eagerly fucked his new lover. 

"Bitch" Ultra Woman said, standing outside Graymalkin's room door. She wanted to catch Romy outside Jennifer's door but was beaten to it by Graymalkin. 

 

14