Chapter 26 – Battle with a Kaiju
355 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy stood on an aircraft carrier, the USS William J Clinton together with fellow S Ranked members Graymalkin, Lightwave, Nega Force, Ice Queen, Technomancer and Magnatron in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

The carrier was surrounded by 6 battleships as escorts heading West from Hawaii.

"Seriously? A large monster? Are we fighting Godzilla?" Magnatron asked sarcastically.

"It's no joke. There were two of them, one headed towards Japan and the other our direction. If we don't stop it, it'll hit Hawaii in half a day" Graymalkin said

"Too bad Mega Man won't be joining us" Technomancer said

"You know he's handling the other large portal in the Grand Canyon. Half our team is there" Graymalkin said

"Yeah yeah. He just doesn't want to be on the same team as Menagerie here" Nega Force said

"Hey! It's not my fault" Romy replied

"I know, I know. But it doesn't help that you're fucking a third of the team. Next thing we know, Ice Queen here will end up in your bed too" Nega Force said

"Humph" Ice Queen grunted and looked away

Romy didn't know where to hide his face. Ice Queen seemed to be especially icy towards him today.

Romy activated his right arm and the techno-organic material covered his right half of his body, including his right eye which gave him telescopic eyesight.

"Look! Over there. What is that?" he said

The others looked at the direction he pointed at

Suddenly a loud siren sounded as all the military men started running for cover. 

It was a gigantic wave moving towards them at a fast pace and the battleships ahead of them were forced to climb up the wave.

"They're not going to make it!" Technomancer yelled 

"Neither are we!" Nega Force said as he covered the carrier with his Nega force field.

The two battleships overturned as they failed to climb the crest of the wave and the force field smashed into the wave.

They appeared safe on the other side of the wave as Nega Force released the force field and flew towards the destroyed battleships to start rescuing those from the two downed ships.

Graymalkin and Magnatron struggled with great difficulty as they lifted the other 4 battleships into the air, lifting them over the wave!

 Suddenly, a large creature sprung out from under the water, biting one of the battleships in half. It was so gigantic, as large as a skyscraper. It was as large as the rock monster Romy and the S Rankers fought before!

"Holy shit!" Magnatron screamed as the ship he was carrying exploded in the monster's mouth and the monster swiped the other one he was carrying with its claws splitting it in half.

"Engage! Engage!" Graymalkin yelled as she let the two battleships she was carrying down gently a distance away.

Blood was flowing down her nose from the effort of carrying such heavy ships. Magnatron was already injured from the feedback from the sudden attacks on the ships he was carrying, preventing the shockwaves of the exploding ships from reaching them.

Technomancer flew in his robotic suit towards the wreckage and with a wave of his hand, the remnants of the destroyed battleships joined together and formed a robot as his suit joined into it. 

Ice Queen tried to freeze the ocean around the monster, but it smashed the ice easily. 

Romy's right hand transformed into the largest rifle he's ever attempted and fired. The firepower was so powerful, he had to brace himself as the shot caused him to move backwards several meters. 

The huge bullet hit the monster in the middle of the chest. It exploded creating a large wound on its chest but the monster was unperturbed and roared angrily. 

Technomancer's larger robotic body flew onto the monster's back and started firing beams trying to break through the monster's back. 

The monster easily shook technomancer off, smashing his new body to bits as he flew back towards the carrier. 

It swiped at Ice Queen who was standing on an ice bridge causing her to fall into the sea. 

Lightwave kept trying to distract it by flying around it and blasting it with all sorts of rays. 

Suddenly, 4 strange people walked onto the deck of the carrier. They consisted of 2 men and 2 women, dressed in a helmet, skimpy tops and high cut underwear.

"Who the..." Romy mumbled as the 4 people touched something attached to their forearms and they grew into gigantic sizes. 

All 4 of them jumped onto the monster, who was so large that even the 4 giants were like humans riding on an large moose. 

Ice Queen was recovering as shot out of the ocean water on an ice bridge. Her clothes were soaked but she shot large ice spears at the monster, which shattered harmlessly on its skin.

The monster grabbed one of the giant women with both arms, ripping her apart as she screamed in pain. 

It chomped down on one of the giant man's helmet and crushed his skull in between its teeth. 

Nega Force saved the other giant female by blocking the monster's tail swipe, but it took a heavy toll on Nega Force.

Magnatron tried to increase the gravity around the monster to slow it down, but it shrugged off his attempt, causing his nose to bleed even more. 

Graymalkin was busy rescuing all the floating bodies she could see, the dead and the living, teleporting them to the deck of the carrier. 

Romy ran and using his rifle arm, he shot himself into the air towards the monster.

Landing near the hole he blasted, that was already healing, he dove into the hole in the monster's chest.

"What the hell is the kid doing?" Ice Queen mumbled as she climbed back onto the carrier.

Suddenly, Romy exploded causing the monster to yell in pain. In place of where Romy was, a giant skinless female burst out of its chest.

Romy's titan form created bone spikes like claws facing forwards out of her forearms which also covered her fists and she started clawing the monster's face.

"Holy shit! Is that Menagerie?" Ice Queen asked in shock. This was the first time she's been in the same team as Romy. 

However, the monster was so much bigger and stronger and it grabbed Romy's titan form and ripped her left leg off. 

But Romy kept attacking with her two claws, creating huge gashes all over the monster's chest and face. 

The monster grabbed her shoulder and chomped down onto Romy's top half of her body, her head up to her breasts were in its mouth as loud crunching sounds could be heard. 

"Menagerie!" Graymalkin screamed as Romy's naked female titan body dangled limply from the monster's mouth.

Suddenly, the monster jerked as it's body seemed to be spasming out of control. 

Inside  the monster's mouth, Romy had exited the nape of his titan's neck and using his kagunes, he pierced through the monster's tongue at the back of its throat while is penis pierced through the roof of the monster's mouth, securing him in place in the monster's mouth. 

With his left chimera arm, he expanded it into a large mass, completely blocking the monster's throat

With his right arm, he started firing his large rifle upwards at the monster's upper throat, aiming to damage as much of the monster's inner mouth as he could.

Blood flooded the place and he let just enough of a hole with his chimera arm for the monster to start drowning in its own blood.  

His invisible vectors and purple hexagons and blood whips completely ruined the insides of the monster's mouth and throat, ripping and shooting his way upwards the monster's skull. 

"What... what is going on?" Lightwave asked, seeing the monster flail helplessly trying to open it's mouth. 

Just then, the monster's eyes exploded and blood shot out everywhere. 

"I think... I think it's menagerie attacking from the inside!" Nega Force said as blood flowed out like a waterfall from its nose. 

The monster suddenly collapsed into the ocean and Ice Queen immediately froze the waters around it, to prevent it from sinking completely into the sea.

The explosions continued from within the monster as the monster's lifeless body twitched 

Suddenly, the top of the monster's skull exploded and Romy walked out of the hole, covered in blood and brain matter. 

The S rankers landed on the ice right in front of Romy.

"Incredible" Lightwave said, patting his shoulder and Nega Force smiled and gave him a thumbs up. 

 Graymalkin looked helplessly at Romy as Ice Queen walked up to him and hugged him. 

Technomancer rolled his eyes muttering "Another one bites the dust. Mega Man would be so jealous"

 The remaining two giant people resumed their normal sizes and started clapping. 

13