Chapter 27 – Debriefing
308 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole Super Force team sat around the large table for a debriefing by Graymalkin, with the meeting chaired by General Quest.

Mega Man sat glumly next to Jennifer as Romy received the majority of the praise for defeating the kaiju.

They watched a video of the battle from the fight, and Romy was surprised by the many angles taken of the fight.

Apparently, there were cameras in all their suits, just that Romy kept ruining his clothes. 

General Quest nodded at Graymalkin as she changed to another video.

"And here is the footage of the Japanese team against another kaiju on the other side of the Pacific" Graymalkin said. 

Romy watched with great interest as another large kaiju fought the Japanese forces, which had their own aircraft carriers, but they had several large robots being carried by many large helicopters. 

Unlike the American team that focused on creating super powered beings, the Japanese team consisted of giant robots.

Romy nodded as he sort of expected them to have robots, being the Japanese forces after all. 

The robots were half the height of the kaiju, but they were rocket powered and carried energy weapons. 

However, it began to be clear that the kaiju was overpowering the large robots. Mere steel could not compare to the sheer strength of the monster. 

The robots only managed to repel several attacks with their energy shields, but that only lasted a few hits before they ran out of energy and the robots crumpled under the attack of the kaiju.

They were ripped apart and thrown away as helicopters rushed to pick up their ejected pilots.

That was when 4 familiar looking people, dressed in dorky helmets, backpacks and skimpy underwear suddenly grew to giant proportions and engaged the kaiju.

"Wait! Those are like those guys from the carrier!" Lightwave said

"Not exactly the same people, but apparently from the same group. They call themselves the gigant team and they seem to be all over the world. Ours disappeared after our battle, and these did too. But even they were not effective against the kaiju" Graymalkin said as the kaiju ripped the first gigant team member apart in it's mouth. 

"This is what I want to show you" Graymalkin said as suddenly several people flew from the carrier at the kaiju

Romy frowned as he recognized the people, even though they all had their faces concealed. 

They were all practically naked, dressed only in loose bandages that barely hid their nudity and they were all wearing metal helmets concealing their faces. 

But Romy recognized them in an instant. 

The first one had long pink hair flowing out from under her metal helmet and she attacked with seemingly invisible tentacles 

"Kaede" Romy muttered

The second also wore a metal helmet, but had long white hair flowing from it. Her body was naked, but she was wearing a red cloak that barely covered her nudity. Purple hexagons and red blood whips circled her body as she used them to attack the kaiju

"I know her. I thought she was a man. But its clear now she's a woman. I never go her name" Romy thought, recognizing the girl who attacked his hotel in Japan and embedded the red gem in him.

The third one hit him hard. She was wearing only rags and her head also was covered in a metal helmet. But she fought with a gigantic left arm that spread from her left shoulder. 

"Aiko" Romy said.

The last one made Romy's blood freeze. The girl was completely naked, wearing only a strange mask that had a large fake grin on it. Her eyes were red and her hair was purple in color. 

But Romy recognized her body any where. It looked identical to the body he currently had. 

"I.. I was sure she died" Romy muttered as he recognized Rize and her kagune as she also attacked the monster. 

A loud roar came from the carrier as an explosion suddenly happened on the deck of the ship. 

Suddenly, a large skinless naked male jumped off the carrier at the kaiju!

Unlike Romy, this was was clearly a male with a gigantic skinless penis twice the length of a man that matched the rest of the body, dangling from between his legs. 

The titan fought against the kaiju with impressive movements. It was clear that he was much more skillful than Romy was at hand to hand combat. 

The team watched in silence as the Japanese team eventually killed the kaiju, but not before the kaiju attacked it's final attack, chomping down on the titan's body.  

From the video, the team could see the other girls rescuing what looked like a black haired girl from the nape of the large male titan's neck. 

The video ended and Romy felt everyone's eyes on him. 

"Look. We know that we brought Menagerie back from Japan. Menagerie's loyalty is not in question here. Apparently, he was experimented on, and got all the abilities of the Japanese elite team" Graymalkin said. 

"I may have their powers. But they are the originals" Romy said and explained briefly his encounters with all of them except the titan. 

"Well now we know the capabilities of the Japanese team. This is the result of their experimenting on getting abilities and technology from alternate dimensions" General Quest said.

"But the main issue is, the source of the kaiju has not yet been found. Is there another portal in the pacific? Is the danger over?" he continued.

Suddenly, a man rushed in and whispered in General Quest's ear

"Son of a bitch, I spoke too soon. The Philippines is under attack. They don't have any S Rankers. Several of their A Rankers have been killed as have their Navy when a kaiju attacked the northernmost tip of Luzon.

They are requesting help" he said

"Menagerie, since you have the most success so far against these kaiju, you will go with a team consisting of Ice Queen, Gale, Immortal Girl and Rune to help them. A team of A Rankers will help out. 

Mega Man, Ultra Woman, Lightwave and Nega Force will scout the Pacific Ocean at super speed to try and find the source of these monsters. We cannot just react to these monstrosities just appearing and marching to the coast. We must end them at the source" General Quest said. 

With that, the Graymalkin teleported all of them from the conference room. 

12