Chapter 28 – Losing in Luzon
268 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy was teleported by Graymalkin with Ice Queen, Gale, Immortal Girl and Rune at the remnants of the small town of Bosco, the capital of Batanes, the small archipelago of islands at the upper most north of Luzon at the tip of the Philippines.

Unlike the previous battle with the kaiju at sea, this kaiju had already hit land and caused devastation everywhere it went. 

This kaiju was smaller than the previous one, but it moved faster and had a large bone claw on the forearm of each of it's six arms, as well as on it's forehead, elbows, knees and tail. 

Not only did the approach of the large kaiju create tsunamis that wiped out most of the population and destroyed most of the buildings, the moment the monster hit landfall, it intentionally destroyed all man man buildings by stomping on them. 

It was hard for the Super Force to even find any living beings as the kaiju had mercilessly aimed to kill any moving thing within it's eyesight. 

The team immediately attacked the kaiju as it had already started moving south and would attack the rest of the island. 

Rune initiated the attack by casting several runes to block the path of the monster as Jennifer aka Immortal Girl and Romy flew and engaged with their invisible vectors. 

However, the kaiju's skin was too thick for even their vectors to penetrate and it easily broke through Rune's magic shields, shattering them like fragile glass. 

Ice Queen cast large icicles, so large they were the size of small buildings, but they shattered instantly on the monster's skin as well. 

Gale summoned a category 5 tornado which barely managed to slow the monster down. 

"Unbelievable. I thought my tornado would easily rip it apart" Gale shouted as she watched the monster walk through it as if it was walking through a light shower. 

Romy's right arm turned into a small rifle as he fired projectile after explosive projectile at the monster's eyes, trying to blind it. 

But the monster swung its arms at Romy, swatting him like a fly. 

Caught by surprise at the fast kaiju, Romy barely managed to block with his enlarged chimera arm, and was smashed into the ground, his body badly mangled and bleeding everywhere. 

"Romy!" Jennifer yelled as she flew into the air and tried to attack its eyes with her vectors. 

The monster swatted Jennifer in the air, its claws slashed her into two as her body fell from the sky. 

"Jennifer!" Romy yelled as he exploded and transformed into a large female titan and charged at the monster. 

His titan body was barely a third of the monster's size as he tried to take it down. 

The monster kneed her body in the stomach, impaling through her, the spike exiting her back. 

Romy was in shock at the pain as the monster grabbed hold of her head and bit her face off!

Romy screamed as his real body dropped out of the nape of the female titan's neck as Gale caught his body before his naked body plummeted to the ground. 

Everyone watched in shock as the kaiju ate Romy's large female titan body. The more it ate, it seemed to grow a little bit larger. 

Fortunately, Romy's titan body started to disintegrate into mist. 

Just then, 4 people appeared, dressed in helmets, backpacks, white t-shirts and really skimpy white underwear. 

There were 2 males and 2 females, but they were different from the ones that fought together with Romy before. 

They looked more Southeast Asian as they suddenly transformed into giants, much larger than Romy's titan and were nearly as large as the kaiju

"These guys again" Romy said as he gasped for breath.

Although transforming into his Titan form healed his wounds faster than even his accelerated healing abilities, every time he transformed into his titan form, it drained him of most of his stamina. 

"Yeah. They seem to be an independent force, that we've still been unable to contact. They seemingly have forces all around the world" Gale said as she flew to help Ice Queen and Rune. 

Gale, Ice Queen and Rune supported the 4 giants as they engaged the kaiju, as Ice Queen tried to freeze the monster and Rune tried to hinder the monster's attacks whenever he could. 

However, after a while the 4 giants were getting badly hurt and were outclassed even if they were nearly the same size as the monster and had enhanced strength befitting their sizes. 

Ultimately, it was like mere humans, even well trained in the martial arts, fighting against a wild animal like a gorilla or a crocodile of the same size. 

The kaiju also had it's sharp claws that were mangling the giants who were fighting their best using typical wrestling and kick boxing attacks. 

One by one, the giants fell. One of the males was beheaded by the vicious kaiju, and it started to eat the male giant's body greedily and started growing some more. 

The other 3 attacked to stop it from further growing and getting stronger. The kaiju lashed out, slashing it's claws everywhere with its 6 arms. 

The last male giant and the other female giant barely escaped with a few gashes on their arms but one of the female giants was gashed across her chest, her breasts badly mangled and her internal organs showing.

She immediately started shrinking to try to get away as she didn't want to be eaten to make the kaiju stronger. 

The other male and female giant tried to help her escape by charging at the monster as it continued to hold on to the dead male giant's body to eat. 

The male suddenly screamed as a claw ripped through his body with an uppercut with one of its 6 arms, ripping his balls and dick off as it created a fatal gash from his groin all the way up to the middle of his chest.

"Victor!" the last female giant yelled as she tried to take the monster down as the last male giant shrunk himself as fast as he could to avoid being eaten as well. 

Romy dodged as a giant cock slammed to the ground nearby, almost crushing him. He rushed to the dying male and tried to help him, but everything from his groin to his chest had been ripped open. He was barely holding on to his life!

Jennifer who had been cut in half had barely recovered as she crawled to the woman whose chest had been ripped open. She was dying as well and she seemed to be trying to say something to Jennifer.

The situation was getting dire. Nothing seemed to work against the monster, who by now has grown a head taller due to eating the first male giant's body. 

Ice Queen, Rune and Gale were trying everything in their power to stop the monster, but they barely scratched the monster's skin.

10