Chapter 31 – Thrown To The Wolves
282 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Protesters gathered at the state capital building to protest the treatment of the kaijus. Kaijus have rights too. 

"Stop cruelty to kaijus. Kaijus have feelings!" a girl with purple hair yelled holding a sign supporting the kaijus

"No comment! We will hunt down the monsters who ate our colleagues" a spokesman dressed in a helmet, white t-shirt and underwear said to the camera.

Romy opened his eyes, hearing strange news coming from the shared TV above his ward. 

He was in a female ward, with the medical staff assuming he was a female. 

Staring at the TV, he saw a familiar face. It was Mega Man!

"I have apprehended the girl called Zombie Girl and determined that she was a zombie! She will be severely punished for her crimes" Mega Man said

"What about the other ...uh.. person also eating those limbs in the video?" a reporter asked

"You can't do this!" Ultra Woman said from behind, with Ice Queen and Gale supporting her. Graymalkin could be seen gritting her teeth in the background. 

"Shut it! You know the US Superhuman Force has made their decision" Mega Man said, turning back to smile at the camera. 

"As for the other person.... his name was..uh... Manager. I personally killed him while he was murdering nice friendly kaijus in the other dimension. He went berserk so I activated the nuclear bomb, detonating and unfortunately had to sacrifice all the nice kaijus on the other side" Mega Man said and pretended to sigh. 

"Noooo! Murderer! Bring him to justice!" the crowd behind started chanting. 

"Justice for kaijus! Kaijus are our friend!" the crowd yelled

"While the uh... Manager has been killed... we have his partner, Zombie Girl... in custody. She will be facing the severest penalty we can. She is unkillable, but we will make sure she pays for her crimes" Mega Man said. 

"There were rumors' that you used to date Immortal... I mean Zombie Girl... is that correct?" the reporter asked. 

"Me? Date a zombie? Don't be ridiculous. I was just investigating her powers and confirmed my suspicions. She's a monster" Mega Man laughed 

A nurse walked by and turned off the TV. "The news these days are so disturbing. I hope she gets the punishment to the fullest measure of the law" the nurse said. 

But as she turned around, the bed Romy was in was empty!

--

Romy snuck out of the hispital, his kagunes covering his breasts and making his body look a more musculine shape again.

"You're not leaving me behind are you?" a walking flesh shaped cock walked behind him on it's legs that sprouted from its balls.

"I knew you would find me. What's the idea hiding in my vagina? You're damn huge" Romy scolded

"That's what she said" Monster cock laughed

As it reattached itself to Romy it continued talking

"That was a freaking nuclear blast. While I might survive it, it was safer to hide in your body, which probably has more tools to survive. Look at your chimera arm! It's gone!" Monster cock said

Romy looked at the stump at the shoulder where his left arm was.

With a thought, his left arm sprouted out and restored itself instantly. 

"See? I knew your body could cope with the blast" Monster cock said.

"What now? Are you going to rescue Jennifer?" it asked

"No. They think I'm dead. We should lay low for now. I'm sure the Super Force is treating her well. They are just talking tough because of the protests" Romy said

"But the way they talked about you, it didn't seem that friendly" Monster cock said

"Maybe. But that Mega Man and I will have words" Romy said grimly.

Romy escaped the US Naval Hospital and discovered that he was in Guam, in a village called Tutuhan with a population of just under 4000 people.

He broke into a laundromat and stole some clothes and walked off quietly wearing jeans and a plain blue T-shirt.

Although staying in Guam would keep him hidden, he decided that the next step was to get back to the United States as he had more options on the mainland. 

That night, the main branch of the Bank of Guam was broken into. The alarms didn't ring because someone literally cut through the floor from beneath the floor and besides perhaps several hundred thousand dollars, nothing else was stolen, leaving literally millions in the bank vault. 

The police were confused. The thief could have taken it all. Why did he or her only take such a small amount? However, in the news, the Bank of Guam reported that the whole vault was emptied out causing a large dip in the economy. 

On a plane flying to Los Angeles, Romy read the newspapers, cursing the Bank for defrauding the insurance companies for most of the amount he didn't steal. 

"It's the same everywhere! Everyone is only out for themselves" Romy mumbled to himself.  

With cash in hand, Romy stayed a night at a decent hotel before renting a middle class apartment in downtown LA. 

--

Several days later, after furnishing his apartment, getting a fake ID, while Romy was out buying a motorbike for transportation, he stopped to watch the news displayed on several TVs in a shop window.

Although there was no sound, they displayed the scene of Mega Man smiling and speaking to several microphones and the words moving across underneath it was "Zombiegirl's punishment. New role in Super Force"

Romy frowned as Mega Man happily gestured as a door opened

Behind him, Jennifer walked out. 

She was completely naked, her beautiful hair was in a mess. But she had her eyes and mouth sewed shut, and her nipples looked like they were cut off and had stitches over them as well. Stitches could even be seen between her legs.

Mega Man introduced a creepy looking guy who had an evil grin and he held what looked like a remote control.

With it, he controlled Jennifer, who moved up and down the stage robotically. 

The reporters clapped as Mega Man gestured and several people came onto the stage.

The banner on the screen said that they were from the "Friends of Kaiju" and "Kaiju Friends Society"

They were given baseball bats and they started using it to hit Jennifer!

Mega Man stood there smiling smugly as the news photographers snapped shots of Jennifer being bloodied.

However, she stood there silently, not moving at all as here bones were being broken.

The news stopped broadcasting as she fell and the rabid people continued hitting her while she lay on the ground.

"Bastards.. I'll get you all" Romy whispered as he walked off. 

11