Chapter 32 – Restarting From The Bottom
382 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, a strange looking man entered a rented town hall to join a small, newly formed superhuman group called "The S-Team"

Although they had no S Rankers, with their leader being a C Ranker with 3 other D Rankers their team, they wanted to sound ambitious as their goals were to be S Rankers.

They were having auditions, so one by one, new superpowered beings came to show off their powers and try to join their team.

"I'm Icicle. I've been ranked a probationary D Ranker by the Superhuman Force Branch office" a shy girl said

"Show us your powers" the C Ranked leader named Beamer said

She held up her hands and formed an ice spear in her hand. Then she threw it at the target in front of them

It missed, but the ice spear landed nearby and froze the flower pot next to where it landed

"Excellent! You're in, but you have to work on your aim!" Beamer said excitedly

Next was a fat guy wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

"Hi. I am called Bomb. I haven't been ranked yet" the guy said

"Nevermind, show us what you can do" Beamer asked

The guy nodded and got into a kung fu horse stance. Suddenly, a loud fart came from his body. It was loud and very long, lasting over 40 seconds

Everyone started clamping their noses

"Is that your powers? Flatulence?" Beamer asked

"Farting is my power, but thats not all" Bomb said as he brought out a lighter.

As he lit it, the fart ignited and a large and long fire cone. moved like a dragon and attacked the target, creating an explosion.  

"You're in!" Beamer said, standing up from his chair in excitement.

Next was a petite girl, no more than 5 foot tall. She looked sweet with large expressive eyes and a pretty face. 

She was only wearing a bathrobe after changing from her street clothes earlier in the bathroom. 

"Who are you and what do you do?" Beamer asked. 

"Www...well, I call myself the Blob. I've been ranked a C Rank" she said as she turned around and dropped her robe, her hands covering her breasts and vagina. 

Everyone looked in shock, unsure what this pretty girl was doing. 

She took a deep breath and held it, her cheeks puffed up. 

Suddenly, her body started expanding, growing bigger and bigger until her hands no longer covered her nudity. 

Even though the men had a quick glance at her naked body as she grew, after a few moments they could not even identify her breasts nor her vagina, she was just one large ball. 

Her arms started looking short as her body expanded into gigantic proportions, it was lucky that the hall was quite large to accommodate her growth.  

Her arms and legs started looking comedic as it stuck out of her mass like small stumps. 

Her body had expanded into a large flesh ball, her arms and legs and even her head had vanished.

"In... in this form... I am indestructible. Try me!" her tiny voice said, out of nowhere. They couldn't even see her mouth, wondering how she was talking. 

Beamer frowned but walked up the the huge ball, around 5 meters in diameter. He punched her gently at first, but realizing it had no effect, he started hitting her harder. But she didn't budge at all. 

He picked up a knife and tried to cut a bit of her skin, but like she said, she was impervious to damage. 

"Er.. you're in! But we'll do more testing to the limits of your indestructibility, to be able to access what kind of missions you should go to. Congratulations!" Beamer said, happy to recruit another C Ranker. She was the second one, after himself to be ranked that highly. 

"Yay!" the girl said as her body started shrinking again. 

Before long, she was standing naked again with her hands covering her important bits as she bent over to pick up her bathrobe. 

She ran out shyly, her right arm holding her bathrobe to her chest while her left hand was covering her backside as she ran out. 

Next up was Romy, dressed in jeans and a black hoodie. 

"Please remove your hoodie. We need to see your face to ensure you're not a wanted person. Look what happened to that Zombiegirl. She was wearing disguise the whole time, that's why they didn't know she was a zombie" Beamer said. 

Romy frowned under his hoodie, but he nodded and opened it and removed his whole top. 

The people all around gasped. 

The right half of his body was covered in techno organic metal, covering from his waist all the way up to the top of his head. On the other half, his body was covered in what looked like burnt flesh, but looking grotesque and misshapen, and it covered his body from his waist all the way to the top of his head too. 

"My name is Techno! I haven't been ranked. I was burnt in a fire. My father, who is a scientist, managed to save my other half with his patented technology before he died" Romy said

He had covered the right half of his body with his techno organic metal, with the left side covered with his chimera flesh. Both sides covered his breasts which were in turn already covered with his kagune to give him a masculine shape, giving him double layer of armor. 

Under his pants, his Monster cock flattened out and was also covered with half techo-organic metal and Chimera flesh in each half that went down to his feet on either side. 

His right arm transformed into a gun, smaller and unrecognizable from the usual gun or rifle he used as Menagerie. 

Instead of shooting a powerful beam or bullet like he usually did, instead he fired normal bullets, each hitting the target accurately. 

"Fantastic, you're in!" Beamer said. 

Romy was initially worried, not wanting to show too much power, but yet worried that if he showed too little, he wouldn't have been accepted. 

But he shouldn't have worried. Beamer seemed to have taken everyone in who auditioned whether or not they had any powers. 

Besides taking in Icicle, Bomb and himself, Beamer also accepted Rollerfighter who was a guy on rollerblades who fought crime, Streethawker who roamed the streets and fought crime using a ladle and wok and cooks food for the homeless, Lord of the Flies who controlled flies and the Illusionist who did close up street magic They were all E Rankers. 

Being accepted is a backdoor way to being rated by the Superhuman Force, so Romy took this route to get registered again, so he could be informed and joined missions into portals that appeared. 

Although Romy wanted to rescue Jennifer right away, he knew this wasn't the time yet. Although she was probably being tortured and abused, he knew her body was immortal, so she won't die. 

He vowed not only to rescue her, but also to get his revenge on Mega Man, and also the Super Force who threw both him and Jennifer under the bus. 

9