Chapter 35 – Reunion
277 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mega Man pounded Jennifer. While before, although he was rough to her, he still wanted to treat her as his woman. 

However, he now treated her like his possession, not bothering to be polite at all. 

He pounded her so hard, her pelvic bone was shattered to pieces. As he came multiple times in her every night, he blasted holes in her body, causing her endless agony as she automatically healed herself, only to be destroyed over and over. 

She could never have resisted his super strength, but her healing ability made her reusable time and again, and Mega Man took advantage of that. 

Even with her orifices sewed shut, he ripped them apart every time he used her, then waited for her to recover before getting someone from the Superhuman Force Commission to sew her shut for the next day. 

As she was a cannibal, he never fed her, only letting her eat his seed as he blasted her mouth and stomach apart every time he fed her, giving her the emaciated look that she had been seen with lately. 

As he was midway pounding her again tonight, he suddenly stopped in mid motion, looking around. 

His supersenses told him that there was someone else in the room with them, but he was shocked because he couldn't imagine who would dare? He was after all, arguably the most powerful superhuman in the world with no known weakness like kryptonite in the comics. 

Without warning, with his butt in the air while still being inside Jennifer, he felt several invisible arms ram up his indestructible butt, as deep as it could go up his guts. 

Even if he was indestructible, the force it was rammed into him was so powerful, even he felt it. It was strong enough to force his sphincter open, causing his butt which had never felt this before to hurt like he's never been hurt.

With his vectors shoved into Mega Man, Romy appeared and his right arm became a large cannon and shot a huge glowing projectile into the opened asshole as he used his kagunes to pull Jennifer out from under him.

He had to "unhook" her off his steel hard erection and started fleeing immediately as Mega Men felt another thing whack into his guts as the invisible vectors simultaneously were ripped out of him

He clutched his stomach as he turned around murderously. He of course knew who it would be. He had been hunting Romy for a while now.

With his super vision, he saw Romy fleeing a km away at high speeds with the bloodied Jennifer in his arms, but just as he was about to chase them, suddenly the projectile within him exploded!

Although even his inner guts were indestructible, the explosion was so powerful, the concussive force shot out of his ass, propelling him smashing through all the walls in front of him in the building, causing him to fly out of the building naked and smashing into a nearby bank, right through its vaults.

He got up instantly, holding his stomach with one hand and his ass which was smoking with the other. To his surprise, his ass was bleeding.

"MANAGER!" he yelled as he shot into the air, right through the 16 floors of the bank building and wanted to chase after Romy and Jennifer.

But he couldn't see them anywhere, even after flying at super speed to the last place he saw them. He flew for a while in the general direction Romy fled, but he couldn't find them.

He flew around, looking through all the buildings with his X Ray vision, and screaming "Manager!" over and over.

But as more and more people looked out to see what the commotion was, more and more people saw Mega Man flying around naked with blood on his dick and flowing from his ass. Many took photos and videos on their mobile phones.

Realizing that this would cause a scandal, and that too many people have seen him, Mega Man fled back to the Superhuman Force HQ. 

In the other dimension, Romy had barely made it without detection. He was hiding in the alley, looking after and watching as Jennifer's body healed itself. 

"Romy? You came back for me" Jennifer said weakly

"Of course I did. All we've been through, be went through it together, remember?" Romy said

"Yes... I'm sorry I ignored you. Mega Man.. he is the jealous type" Jennifer said

"I can tell. Anyway, we should be safe now. This is a parallel dimension I found that is similar to ours. But in this dimension, in our trip to Japan, everyone was killed in an earthquake. We can come up with a fake story and live our lives with our parents again here" Romy said

"Really? That.... that's like a dream come true. In our world, even when we returned, everything... the Super Force stuff.. I barely got to see my parents" she said with a weak smile. 

"Lets get some clothes. We can plan together a good story and reunite with our parents here" Romy said

"I... I would like that. Thank you Romy. Thank you for everything" she said as she hugged him with tears in her eyes. 

--

After spending a few hours stealing clothes and removing all the stitches from her body, Jennifer looked normal again. Romy even fed her his flesh so she no longer looked emaciated. 

Both wore clothes stolen from a charity bin, and looked like refugees. This was also part of their plan. 

He walked hand in hand to her house and rang the doorbell. 

As the door opened, Jennifer's mother opened it and fell to her knees seeing Jennifer, alive and well, in front of her eyes

Jennifer hugged her mother as her father appeared and hugged both of them who were in an embrace. 

Romy smiled and walked off to his house. He was looking forwards to his own reunion with "his" family in this dimension. 

11