Chapter 39 – Heading Home
205 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy walked over to a mirror nearby and looked at himself. He looked different from the way he looked before.

Somehow, all the many alien DNA attached to his body had already permanently changed Romy's whole DNA. 

His facial features seemed to be a mix of his own face, but he looked like that pretty ghoul Rize who he took his female body from.

His zombie abilities was slower than Jennifer's because he had so much extra alien DNA to reconcile together.

Thus his zombie abilities seemed to rebuild his female body, only that this time, as his body was reconstructed from scratch after the nuclear explosion.

The fractured tadpole in his head (Jagaaaan) and the red gem that gave him his Branch of Sin (Deadman Wonderland) in his body was already an organic part of him and became new internal organs in him indistinguishable from his kakuhou that gave him his kagunes (Tokyo Ghoul) and his enlarged pineal gland that gave him his vectors (Elfen Lied). 

The changes allowed him to uniformly use his chimera abilities all over his body now, as well as use his fractured tadpole technorganic guns on his whole body, rather than one side each.

Furthermore, his spinal fluid now held the Titan spinal fluid and the dial beneath his belly button now looked organic rather than a artificial looking dial. 

Furthermore, his long forgotten undying abilities from eating mermaid flesh, as well as his undiscovered abilities from being bitten by a vampire was now ingrained into his DNA as well! 

"Wait! Where is Monster Cock?" he asked, looking at his empty groin where the huge organ should be.

"I don't know. I awoke with this asshole fucking me. Then he took both of us here" she answered, referring to Mega Man. 

Romy covered his breasts with his kagune as well as other parts of his female body to make it look masculine. He looked like his male form wearing a skin tight suit that was mostly skin color, even without his cock. 

He looked at his dial. Turning it usually made him grow. But somehow he felt the need to press it like a button.

As he did so, he suddenly found himself levitating in the air

"How convenient" Jennifer said, following him by pressing the dial on her arm and flying as well. 

Romy picked up Mega Man with his kagune, deciding to bring the body along.

Romy and Jennifer was also still naked, as was the body of Mega Man but there wasn't any clothes around that they could wear. 

With a thought they both started flying the direction of LA, where he hoped his cock was, as well as the portal to his home world. 

--

Unlike Mega Man, Romy and Jennifer's powers of flight wasn't that of super sonic speeds. He could only fly as fast as a fast regular airplane. 

As such, they took 3-4 hours flying together with the body of Mega Man to LA. 

He flew directly to the area where Jennifer's neighborhood should be. 

The area looked different after the nuclear attack, as not a single landmark could be seen. 

Nevertheless, the closer he got to the location their families died, the more he felt a mental connection to his Monster Cock

Eventually, he landed at the site where Jennifer's house was. 

"Monster cock? Monster cock!" Romy shouted, but there was no response. 

"You don't think.. it was vaporised, do you?" Jennifer asked

"No.. I feel something" Romy said

In his mind, he could feel his cock nearby. He looked around and imagined his cock sprouting legs and walking to him

"Look!" Jennifer said, pointing to a large cock that sprouted legs and was walking towards them. 

"Monster cock!" Romy called

But it didn't respond. 

"Why.. why is it silent?" Jennifer asked

It walked and stood in front of Romy. To his shock, he couldn't feel any presence in his cock. 

It was as if it was no longer sentient. However, Romy felt he could control it completely, like it was another limb of his. 

"I think.. I think the nuclear explosion did something. It is no longer sentient. But I can control it instead" Romy said

"Oh no..." Jennifer said, picking up the cock and cuddling it in her arms, nestled on her naked breasts. 

To her surprise, the cock moved on its own, escaping her grasp and reattached to Romy's groin. 

"Monster cock?" she called

"No. That was me. I control it fully now" Romy said

They both felt a little sad, but at least he still had a functional cock and could still call himself a male.

"So what do you intend to do with this asshole?" Jennifer asked, wondering why Romy brought Mega Man along. 

"Before we go back, I think that we should have a feast" he said, licking his lips as he looked at Mega Man's body. 

Both of them were cannibals, and Mega Man's superhuman body was a treat he was eager to try. 

Not only were both their DNAs affected by the zombie virus, they also were bitten by vampires before, only that it had regressed among their other changes. But not, after having reconstructed both their bodies from DNA, the vampire parts of their DNA was now making them crave meat and blood more than ever. 

Although Mega Man's skin was indestructible, his blood vessels were not, which was the reason they could kill him. 

Using their vectors, they entered his body again and started pulling out strips of his muscles, organs and finally bones. 

After several hours of Mega Man's death, his body started to fall apart slowly as his muscles, sinew and ligaments started becoming weaker, enabling Romy and Jennifer to pull them apart with their vectors. 

Both of them had been holding back their hunger, trying to fit into this world as a normal person. They ate regular food, but it never satisfied their hunger and they didn't like the taste of it.

Now, with Mega Man's superior body, they had the feast of their life. 

Jennifer lay in Romy's arms as he fed her one of Mega Man's eyeballs as he ate the other. 

It popped in their mouths but gave them a tremendous boost in energy. 

All his organs and flesh had already been cooked by Romy's powerful energy blast into his body. But his muscles were still too tough to eat, even with their superior teeth. 

So they ate his internal organs first. His heart, lungs, liver etc were quickly eaten up as was his brain. 

He picked up a long strip of flesh attached to two lime sized meatballs by a tube each

"Is that what his...?" Jennifer asked without finishing her sentence

"You know it" Romy smiled, feeding her one of the meatballs while eating the other himself. 

After finishing the meatballs, they both ripped off the tube from the piece of flesh and slurped it down. Romy pointed one end of the flesh at Jennifer who bit on one end and he on the other more bulbous side and they started gnawing on the strip of flesh, eating it until their mouths met in the middle, ending up kissing each other. 

Smiling as they finished Mega Man's cock and balls, they started making out and having sex in the desolate wasteland. 

--

Two hours later, both Jennifer and Romy were now dressed in regular clothes and each had a backpack on their backs, standing in front of the portal back to their world. 

The backpacks held the flesh and bones of Mega Man, as well as his skin which Romy intended to make a set of clothes out of. 

They looked one last time to the world that had been their home for a short while. Too bad it didn't last.

Romy held Jennifer's hand and stepped through. 

Added a few changes. I had not continued this story for a while, I had forgotten that Romy and Jennifer were also bitten by a vampire, and that Jennifer got the Gigant dial too

13