Chapter 40 – Home Sweet Home
189 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the.." Romy exclaimed, stepping through the portal.

On the side he came from, LA was already scorched earth, with everything flattened and charred from the nuclear explosion. 

He had expected to step through the portal back to his expected normal LA buildings, with shops opened and the usual pedestrians and cars moving around. 

However, stepping through the portal and looking out of the quiet alleyway, the streets of LA looked like a battlefield

The skyline was was filled with several large space ships and the streets were filled with alien creatures. 

The creatures looked like a mixture of aliens from several different movies. 

There were large aliens behemoths the size of small buildings with tentacles that were similar to the large aliens in Skyline that were attacking buildings, trying to capture humans hiding within. 

There were also medium sized creatures that were the size of cars that moved in a chaotic yet rapid fashion like the mimics in Edge of Tomorrow.

In the air, there was several squadrons of jet fighters engaging multiple alien fighter craft like in Independence day

And on the ground, soldiers were struggling as they engaged in a firefight against humanoid shaped aliens with their own weapons, reminiscent of the movie Battlefield Los Angeles. 

Mixed among the battle were the superhumans, who were also fighting the numerous alien forces. 

From afar, Romy recognized Nega Force destroying several alien fighter craft, while Ultra Woman flew through the air at unbelievable speeds. 

Gale was creating a gigantic storm to attack the giant motherships while Ice Maiden created barriers to stop the large behemoths on the ground. 

Graymalkin was teleporting around with the Superhuman Force S Rank healer Mediman, healing the superhuman forces as well as soldiers, while evacuating civilians. 

On the ground, the behemoths were fighting Thunder God, Hulkules from the S Rank team Pantheon, and assisted by Stone the A Ranker from Super Force. 

Nearby, a large behemoth shot it's tentacles at a squad of injured soldiers, attempting to capture them. 

Suddenly, a huge ball of flesh landed on the tentacles, effectively blocking the behemoth's attack. 

"Tina!" Romy shouted, recognizing Tina's scream as the behemoth used it's tentacles to trap her and rammed into her body. 

"You know her?" Jennifer asked, chasing after him. 

"Yes... she helped me when I was hiding from Mega Man" Romy said

He floated into the air as his Brand is Sin, which looked like red ribbons of blood and purple hexagons, his invisible vectors as well as his kagune literally shredded the behemoth to shreds.

"Ronnie, is that you?" Tina said as she transformed back into the naked petite pretty girl

"Hey Tina. Are you ok?" Romy asked as he landed in front of her. 

The clothes that he was wearing from the other universe was shredded in the back as he used his kagune. 

"You... you're healed?" Tina said, touching his face. 

"In a way. I managed to integrate all my abilities. I look like this now" Romy said

"Oh I am so glad. You had disappeared for weeks. We couldn't find you"  Tina said, hugging her. 

Just then Jennifer hovered in the air, destroying several humanoid sized creatures with her vectors. 

"Is this your friend Romy?" Jennifer asked as she landed behind her

"You.... you're Immortal Girl!" Tina said, recognizing her

"Yes. And I am Menagerie" Romy said

"You... but..."Tina mumbled, unsure what to say

"Sorry for lying about my identity. But as you know the story, Mega Man was hunting for me after... declaring us monsters" Romy said

"So.. what happened to Mega Man?" Tina asked

"I killed him. He's no longer a problem" Romy said

"MURDERER!" someone yelled suddenly from nearby. 

Romy quickly pushed Tina out of the way as a cone of fire surrounded him and burned the whole area around him. 

Apollo, who was hiding in a building had just reappeared and heard Romy admitting to Mega Man's death. 

As the flames subsided, Romy stood there unaffected, his right arm had turned into a chimera flesh shield and protecting him from most of the flames. 

Romy peeled off the remnants of his clothes, that was still on fire, revealing his naked body. 

His kagune was still hiding his breasts and made his body look masculine, while his parasyte cock was flattened so his dick wasn't hanging out. 

"Let me have him. I've wanted to get rid of this fuckface since the first time I saw him" Jennifer suddenly said as she turned on her dial

Her body suddenly grew larger and larger, ripping up her clothes as she stood naked, 240 meters tall, towering over many of the buildings. 

From afar, many of the Super Force recognized her

"That's Immortal Girl!" Gale said from afar. 

Graymalkin looked over and teleported towards where Jennifer was. 

Jennifer picked up a behemoth with two hands and threw it at Apollo who had ducked into a building. 

Her vectors shredded the behemoth to bits and destroyed the wall Apollo was hiding behind. 

"Gaargh" he yelled as he used his flames to flee. 

"Hmm?? Romy!" Graymalkin yelled as she saw Romy talking to Tina

"Amanda!" Romy replied, unsure of how to greet her. After all, he has been treated like a criminal for some time

But Amanda ran to him and hugged him tightly.

From a distance, Ultra Woman flew over at incredible speeds and landed in front of them.

Jennifer looked from her higher viewpoint, readying to attack with her vectors in case Ultra Woman attacked him.

"Romy!" she said as Graymalkin looked at her and left him room as Ultra Woman hugged him.

Jennifer smiled as she walked off to find a fight.

"I thought... I was a wanted man.." Romy said to Ultra Woman.

"Only Mega Man was pushing for it. We all disagreed, but as the most powerful, he has the most say. Unfortunately, the Super Force is not a democracy, otherwise he would never have been the Chairman. Anyway, where is that bastard?" Graymalkin asked

"When I fled to another dimension, he came after me. I killed him after he conquered the whole world with his powers" Romy said

"You... killed him?" Ultra Woman was shocked

"Yeah.. He had killed the president and caused a nuclear explosion to destroy the Los Angeles in that dimension. I.. we.. just barely regenerated from the blast" Romy explained

"Then.. you have to step up in his place. As you can see, we are severely short of power" Graymalkin said grimly.

"I fully expected that" Romy smiled

Just as he turned around, a woman in white hair hugged him too. It was Ice Maiden

Both Ultra Woman and Graymalkin frowned but didn't say anything

Tina looked at the 3 famous S Rankers, noticing how popular Romy was.

 

11