Chapter 41 – Turning the Tide
197 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BOOM*

Jennifer threw a behemoth at one of the motherships in the sky that was held in place by Rune and his spells.

Her giant vectors started flying with amazing accuracy, missing the human jet fighters but impaling the alien fighter craft and punching holes in the mother ship.

She soccer kicked a behemoth alien and stomped onto another, crushing it into the ground, with it's greenish blue blood splattering everywhere. 

"Looks like its time to join the fight" Romy smiled as he turned the dial under his belly button

He grew into a gigantic height, a full 240 meters like Jennifer.

He pressed the dial as his giant form flew into the air

His vectors, his branch of sin and his kagunes pierced one of the motherships in seconds before ripping it apart

His left and right arms turned into large guns as he shot two mother ships, one with each arm, piercing right through their hulls and causing them to explode into smithereens.

His vectors and branches of sin swept the air for the falling debris, turning them into dust before they landed onto the buildings below, covering the buildings with metallic dust.

Having destroyed 3 motherships, his kagunes and vectors pounded the ground turning multiple behemoths and other aliens into mush.

His Branch of Sin flew through the air like whips destroying the many alien aircraft, while deftly avoiding flying superhumans and the human jet fighters.

With Jennifer destroying one while Romy destroyed 3 motherships, the remaining 5 motherships that were in the distance suddenly started fleeing.

Jennifer chased after one while Romy smiled.

Both his hands shot bullets each destroying another two separate motherships from a distance.

His groin shot out another projectile at high speeds.

It pierced through a mothership and the instant it penetrated it's hull, it unsheathed multiple spikes out of it like a porcupine, causing it to explode in midair.

His cock shot back at high speeds before reattaching to his groin and becoming flat again.

Subconsciously Ice Maiden and Ultra Woman licked their lips at the sight of the gigantic cock in mid flight.

Tina stood in shock, wondering if the gigantic thing could even enter her or not.

Romy looked at the final mothership in the distance, but felt something from the dial under his belly button.

He touched it and rather than turning it or pressing it, he pulled it out and felt something in his hands

He automatically created an "X" with his hands at the wrists as a beam of energy shot out of his hand, destroying the last mothership.

By now, Jennifer was stomping on aliens and picking up and smashing the behemoths like a destructing child and his legos.

Most of the army and the other superhumans were no longer on the back foot now as the aliens had already started retreating the moment Jennifer easily destroyed the first mothership. Instead, they were chasing and killing the fleeing aliens, victory already a foregone conclusion. 

With Romy joining the fight with even more overpowered firepower, the aliens had quickly started retreating.

The problem was that Romy was so fast in his destruction, retreat was impossible.

With the other superhumans and the military, the aliens were defeated one after the other. 

Although downtown LA suffered a calamity with damage akin to that of a major earthquake, ultimately the damage was caused by the invasion and was unavoidable. 

Jennifer and Romy shrunk back to their normal heights back at the location where Graymalkin, Ultra Woman, Ice Maiden and Tina was.

Joining them were Gale, Rune, Hulkules, Thunder God, Mediman, Atomic Knight and Stone.

Romy stood there naked with Jennifer. Of course, he didn't look naked with his kagunes and his parasyte cock disguising his body shape.

But Jennifer was clearly naked, but she didn't look shy about it

"They're here! Get them! They admitted to killing Mega Man!" Apollo suddenly appeared from his hiding place.

Romy looked around, worried that they would all pounce on him and Jennifer.

Instead, Hulkules started clapping and the other S Rank heroes as well as the soldiers joined in and started cheering.

Without both of them, the battle would have been lost.

Apollo noticed the change in mood and he slinked into the background and disappeared into the shadows. 

Tina was surrounded by Beamer, Bomb, Icicle, Rollerfighter and Streethawker, her S Team members as they joined the crowd in cheering.

Tears were rolling down Tina's eyes as she cried with happiness at Romy and Jennifer's restoration among their peers.

--

That night, the news reported about the major victory against the alien invasion.

The news also reported of the tragic but heroic death of Mega Man during the battle.

A funeral parade would be held in his honor a week from now.

Videos of the giant Romy and Jennifer was shown endlessly as the world was introduced to their two "new" S class superhumans "Chimera" and "Goddess"

"So what do you think of your new identities?" General Quest asked as they sat around a conference table watching the screen.

"It's not bad I guess. But surely many people would be able to put two and two together" Jennifer said

"Don't worry. We will clamp down on any press reporting their suspicions and monitor the chat on the internet. Hope there is no hard feelings about Mega Man" General Quest asked

"A little, to be honest. But he was the most powerful person on earth.." Romy answered

"Not anymore" Graymalkin smirked, looking at him. 

"Well, what about our families? We haven't heard from them since Mega Man threw us under the bus" Jennifer asked

"Your family was placed in protective custody. They were moved to Texas and given new identities. Do you want to see them?" General Quest asked

"Are they happy?" Jennifer asked

"Not at first. But they settled down after seeing the outrage about both your identities as monsters. But... we can bring them back if you want" General Quest said

"I think.. I think we should meet with them first. Let it be their decision" Romy said

Graymalkin picked up her ringing phone and listened for a minute or so

As she put down the phone, she looked at Romy and Jennifer

"What is it?" Romy asked

"We have a request... from Japan. They require your help" Graymalkin said

"What is it about?" Jennifer asked, remembering what they went through in Japan as experiments. 

"Their... team has gone missing. I think you know them as you have similar powers.... They want you to help retrieve them" Graymalkin said

Romy thought of Kaede, Aiko, Shiro and even Rize.

He regarded them, or some of them at least, as friends. 

"Alright. I'll go" Romy said

"How about you?" Graymalkin asked Jennifer

"I think I want to see my parents. I don't know them but I think Romy should be more than enough" she said

Romy nodded. It would be awkward if he went with his girlfriend. After all, these girls have a special connection to him as well. 

 

10