Chapter 43 – A Coin Upgrade
193 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy wondered the city of Osaka by himself. 

He was most comfortable completely nude, although he didn't look it. This actually felt like his regular attire to him

With his penis flattened and his kagune covering his female breasts and making him look masculine, he looked like he was wearing a flesh and blood colored skinsuit.

As he travelled through the abandoned streets, he was mostly in a mist form. 

This was an ability he realized he now had, after his vampire abilities awakened when his body was rejoined and all the different DNAs merged into one seamless form. 

The place looked desolate indeed, and he wondered if Osaka would ever recover it's position as one of the major cities in Japan. 

He passed by several places he remembered, namely the hotel that most of his classmates died in, the park where Monster Cock entered his body and replaced his cock, as well as where his head was joined to Rize's body. 

But there was no one in sight, not a single human, monster or whatever. 

He flew past several buildings before a voice suddenly talked to him

"I can see you, you know" 

"Who?" Romy said, turning back to his human form. 

A blonde teenage boy, looking around 16, a similar age to Romy, and was sitting on an old mattress at an abandoned hotel nearby.

It was called "Hotel Fairy Tale" and looked like a gaudy castle, but was probably one of those Japanese love motels

"Oh, what an interesting person you are. You are not human are you?" the strange teenager asked

"No, I am most definitely human" Romy said

"Really? Which part? I can sense... maybe less than 3% of you is human DNA" the teen said

"You can see my DNA?" Romy asked

"Yes. I am... not from here. I am looking for my comrades. I see you have one of them" the teen answered

"I do? In my body somewhere?" Romy asked

"No... the coin you keep in your... ah... pouch" he said, pointing to Romy's groin.

"You mean this?" Romy asked as he made his dick pull out a coin where he kept in his pussy, his dick holding it like an elephant trunk.

"Yes. Yes... give it to me" the teen said

"Here" Romy said, his dick flicking it into the air at the teen, who caught it with his hand. 

"Thanks. I'll grant you your fondest desire" he said

"My... fondest desire?" Romy asked

The teen walked over to a vending machine and inserted the coin in. 

A drink Romy has never seen before popped out and he handed it to Romy. 

Romy stared at it. Should he drink it? But the teenager says it'll grant his greatest desire, which was actually to be a man again. 

Deciding that his body could repel any poison anyway, he drank down the drink without fear, to see what the man meant by granting his desires. 

"Ugh" Romy felt his body tingle, but he didn't see any changes. 

"Strange... why..." the blond teenager said as he looked at Romy. 

He walked around Romy's body, staring at first at his naked back

"Not here... maybe because of your DNA modifications on your back where your...blood tentacle thingies come from.." he said talking about Romy's kakahou which kept his kagunes

"... and the back of your neck, where your invisible tentacles come from, it is impossible to have a zipper here" he said, talking about Romy's vectors. 

"Definitely not your mouth... you eat humans from them. No one would dare enter your mouth" he said,  looking at Romy's beautiful face, knowing that Romy was a cannibal. 

"I supposed it could be there" he said, poking his finger at Romy's anus

"Hey!" Romy said, moving his butt away from the wierdo whose finger nearly entered his ass.  

"Oh.. since you do eat, it doesn't make sense that you don't shit. So it can't be there, otherwise it would be yucky. I doubt anyone will willingly enter there" the man said, which sounded strange to Romy

Romy frowned, not believing what this guy was saying. Does he mean someone will enter me?

"Since you don't have and obvious hole on your chest, that only leaves..." the blonde man bent over, taking a close look at Romy's dick as he "peeled" it open from it's flattened state at his groin. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Romy said, hiding his now inflated up dick with his hands. 

"No... not your dick.... your... ah...pussy. Hahah it makes sense since you don't use it! You were already using it as a pocket!" he said, pointing at Romy's pussy under his balls. 

"What??" Romy asked

The blonde teen suddenly reached down and pinched Romy's clitoris

With a smooth motion, he pulled it down and his clitoris moved!

Like a zipper, when his clitoris was pulled downwards, towards his ass, his vaginal opening closed like a zipper, making it completely shut as his clitoris touched his perineum.

"What did you do?" Romy asked, looking bewildered at his body, he even pulled off his cock to have a better look. 

"With this, someone can climb into your body and control your movements. But in addition to your own abilities, your body will augment your user's powers to it's highest degree. 

Oh.. and your body will be fully male" the blonde said

Romy looked puzzled. He understood what the man said, but why are all his abilities so bizarre? 

He unzipped his pussy, making it look normal again and looked at the blonde, suddenly figuring out something.

"Are you the person who is making all these monsters?" Romy asked

"I only grant them their desires when they return a coin to me. But there is another who is the one making monsters. He has no face" the strange man said

"So it was you, who initially started the monster outbreak" Romy said

"What are you going to do about it?" the blonde teen asked as he suddenly turned into a monstrous black energy being with a black sword. 

An ominous dark energy emanated from his body making the atmosphere around them seem heavy and oppressive. 

Unintimidated, Romy floated in the air, his kagune, Branch of Sin and his vectors were all out and pointing at the teen. His dick was fully erect, pointing its many bladed arms at the teen.

"I'm here to stop you from creating more monsters" Romy said

"I can't do that" the blonde said

"Then I will have to make you!" Romy said and charged at him. 

8