Chapter 44 – The Osaka Battles
186 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle was fast, creating a wide range of destruction all around, flattening the ruined buildings around them for half a kilometer radius. 

"You....you're the real monster here..." the blonde teen said, his lower body under his waist missing with his intestines all over the ground. 

"I guess you are right. Nevertheless, my mission is to stop you, whatever it takes" Romy said, standing over the teen. Romy had a sword gash from his left collarbone, right down his breast, through his heart and lungs and stopping at his stomach. The sword was still stuck in his body. 

But as Romy pulled out the black sword, his body started healing instantly. 

He plunged the sword into the teenager's head, piercing the ground beneath it, splattering the teen's brains everywhere. 

Romy felt that the teenager wasn't telling the truth as to the reason he was creating monsters. It was clear he was an alien, but the fact he created so much destruction at a whim showed that he didn't have good intentions from the start and thus Romy didn't trust a word he said. 

He looked around and saw the vending machine was also damaged from their battle. 

It was broken open and as he kicked the front of the machine, it opened revealing one last bottle of the strange wish granting drink. 

"Perhaps I'll give this to Jennifer. She might want a power up" he said, keeping it in his new "pocket" and zipping it up before his dick flattened over it to double secure it in place. 

He pulled out the sword from the alien's face only to see that both the sword and the alien turn to black ash and disappear. 

"Damn. At least I finished the mission and got that last bottle of the magic wish granting drink" he said, turning to mist and flying off again. 

--

A day later, Romy was wondering through the Deader Land theme park in mist form. 

The place was filled with former humans with powers, but nobody noticed him since his mist form was intangible and near invisible. 

In the central building called Deader Castle that looked, again, like a castle had a short queue where normal looking humans were lining up in front of Noman, one of the persons Romy was interested in. 

In the middle of the room was a gargantuan frenzied frog in a huge glass container that seemed to produce tadpoles. 

Romy watched as Noman placed one of the tadpoles on a man's body and it jumped and entered her head!

"Now, the frenzied tadpole will transform you into a form to fulfill your greatest desire" Noman said

The man crouched over and started tearing his clothes off!

Penises started to grow from all over his body, even his body itself seemed to be changing shape into a huge penis!

"Indeed, those froglike things are what gave me my techno gun body, and allowed Jennifer to have healing abilities to heal others. This must be another source of all the monsters, like the government suspected" Romy said.  

The penises on the man's body were at least 8 inches long and he turned around and ripped off the clothes of the woman in line behind him.

She wasn't particularly good looking, only his desires seem to be sex! 

She screamed as he jumped on her, at least two penises entered her pussy while a penis from his face entered her mouth!

Romy transformed his right hand into a techno organic gun and fired a blast at the gargantuan frog. 

Suddenly, a man dressed in all black appeared and deflected his blast with a large sword. 

"Another black man with a black sword? What is this?" Romy thought as the crowd started fleeing, leaving only the penis man still raping the woman. 

"Oh, we have a visitor" Noman said, looking at Romy. 

Besides Noman and the man in black armor, another man, topless with a mask having a long nose appeared as well. 

"Three against one? Anytime!" Romy smiled as his kagune, his Branch of Sin and his vectors came out of his body. 

Both his arms transformed as well, with his fingers turning into guns while his forearms expanded into flesh shields made with his chimera ability. 

Now that his body had smoothly assimilated all the many DNA into his body, his chimera abilities no longer looked grotesque. It was pure flesh that could harden to stronger than steel strength, but it looked like smooth skin and wasn't ugly to see. 

They attacked simultaneously with Romy attacking Noman while the other two attacked him. 

His Branch of Sin and vectors sliced Noman to pieces, but Romy was shocked to see Noman's individual body parts independently move and rejoin again. 

Romy blocked the black man's sword with his left arm's chimera shield while his right arm did the same to the other person's kick. 

Parts of his left shield was pierced through by the black man's sword, showing that the material his sword was made of was harder than Romy's chimera flesh. 

On the other hand, his right shield started rotting a little before regenerating. 

"Oh? You can regenerate from my bacteria?" the man in the mask asked

"I've survived nuclear blasts. Your bacteria is nothing" Romy smirked

While the 3 were formidable, they would be considered only A Class superhumans at most in America, and Romy was the top of the food chain among the S Classes. 

Compared to the kaijus or Mega Man, these 3 were no threat to Romy at all. 

His vectors smashed the man in black armor, breaking his sword and piercing through his body which seemed to be made and covered with extremely hard carbon, creating massive wounds that critically injured the man. 

The bacteria man's head went flying in the air, spraying blood everywhere as Romy's kagune sliced him to pieces. 

The penis man got up from the now dead woman, her whole body covered with sperm and looked at Romy's naked female body and started charging at him. 

"You think that's a penis? Try this" Romy said as his cock inflated and shot off his groin, penetrating the man's chest, and propelling him into the glass container with the gargantuan frog

As the penis impaled the man into the frog, it expanded, shooting spikes in all directions, killing both the large frog and the man. 

"What the hell are you?" Noman said, his body again putting himself together after Romy sliced him apart again. 

"You are only alive because I want information from you. Have you seen the... ah.. Girl Power Force? They were sent to investigate your theme park" Romy said

"Those girls? Hahaha I see. No wonder your abilities look similar. They came looking to stop me, but as I read their desires, I found that they wanted to go back home to their dimensions. So I sent them off to a portal that I know in the middle of Osaka that could possibly lead them home" he said. 

Romy frowned upon hearing this. Noman knew of their origins? This wasn't good news. 

Suddenly, Noman's body turned into a large mass of flesh and jumped onto Romy, trying to smother him and take over his body. 

Romy felt his flesh enter his mouth, his nose, his ears, and his two lower orifices were being invaded as well!

Suddenly, Romy chomped down and swallowed the bits inside his mouth. He felt Noman's flesh wriggle down his throat, but by the time it entered his stomach, it stopped moving. 

Romy used his kagune's and vectors to scoop up Noman's pliable body, eating him in bits like he was eating a huge amount of mochi. 

Noman screamed as he felt more than a quarter of his body disappear after entering Romy's mouth and immediately tried to flee. 

Romy watched the fleeing blob of flesh and kicked the headless body of the bacteria guy and it landed on Noman's mass of flesh. 

Noman screamed as the bacteria from the other man started rotting his body. 

The bacteria was uncontrollable and Noman could not stop it from spreading over his whole body mass. 

Before long the last remnants of Noman's body became necrotic and rotted away. 

"Better finish this less I create a pandemic" Romy said, his right arm turning into a flame thrower, burning the remains of the bacteria guy. 

"I guess the girls aren't here. Better go to central Osaka to search for them" Romy said as he walked out of the castle and flew off in his mist form. 

All over the theme park of Deader land,  there were people that had turned into strange and wild monsters. 

Some still looked like humans, but with powers. Others, really looked monstrous. 

But killing everyone wasn't a decision Romy wanted to take. He had stopped the production of two types of monsters, the coin monsters and the frog monsters. He would let the military take care of the aftermath. 

10