Chapter 45 – The Doll Dimension
173 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days later, Romy walked out of a portal in the middle of Osaka as it closed for good. 

This was the eighth portal he's closed and he still hadn't found the girls from the Girl Power Force. 

As the premier team in Japan, they were usually the ones fighting and closing portals, but now that they were missing, Romy felt he he was doing all their work for them. 

But he wasn't alone. Besides himself, he had bumped into and teamed up with several groups, two of which he had fought with or against before, when he and Jennifer were on the run. 

The first was the Gantz teams. There were two teams of them. They were dressed in skin tight black latex suits that left nothing to the imagination that gave them superhuman strength, speed and durability. They also carried alien weapons like extendable indestructible swords as well as guns and rifles that caused monsters to explode. They also had a net gun which captures monsters. 

The two teams seemed to have regular members in each who were their leaders, but occasionally when members die, they are replaced, although Romy was sure he's seen some of them die before and come back. 

The other team consisted of the Gigant team who he had met while fighting kaijus. They were taller than normal humans, with the ability to grow to gigantic proportions, limited to 240 meters tall, the ability to fly, and to shoot beams from their arms. All these came from the dials on their inner wrists. Romy also gained their abilities when one of them died fighting kaijus and placed a dial under his belly button. Jennifer received this dial too. 

This team had different members from the ones he fought the kaijus with in the Philippines. However, they were professionals who were dedicated to their work, as if they were a police force or something. 

Lastly, there was the Japanese Monster Attack Team, a government force that had developed their own human forces to fight the many monsters in Japan. As you would expect, they had giant robots for large monsters, while their soldiers wore exoskeletons that gave them superior strength and durability to fight human sized monsters. 

Romy sighed. This mission was more complicated than he expected.

"Hmm?" Romy thought as he saw a shimmer in an alleyway

This was similar to the shimmer he saw that the near invisible portal he found to go to the other world where he and Jennifer hid for a while. 

He walked to it and entered it

To his surprise, the other side was also the city of Osaka, but the city was even more devastated as the buildings were in even worse condition. 

While in the Osaka of his world, the city was near abandoned due to the zombie outbreak, and some of the buildings were destroyed and in disrepair from monsters, most of the buildings were still intact, although abandoned. 

This Osaka was literally a war zone as buildings had collapsed and there was smoke and debris everywhere. There were strange floating round objects floating in the air in the distance, each as large as several buildings. 

It reminded him of LA nearly a week ago when it was attacked by aliens. 

Suddenly, he saw some movement. It was a girl with a automatic rifle, looking about 19 years of age and she was running at top speed and firing at a target chasing her. 

To Romy's shock, there were two large dolls, both at least 5 times the height of an average human, chasing after her. 

They looked like cute children's dolls with large heads, a bit like cabbage patch dolls, but they had terrifying looking eyes and looked psychopathic. 

The girl's bullets seemed to be deflected by an invisible force field and they carried weapons. 

One of the dolls pointed a strange flat looking gun at her and fired a white flat pulse of energy. 

She ducked as the blast ripped through the building behind her, splitting it in half!

Romy turned into mist and chased after them as they were running at full speed. 

The girl ducked into an alleyway but found that it was a dead end as both dolls blocked the exit. 

"She must not be local if she didn't know her way" Romy thought, his vectors prepared to strike

Suddenly, the alley exploded causing both dolls to land on their butts. 

Romy thought that he was too late to rescue her, and that she had committed suicide, but to his shock, he saw a 15 meter high giant appeared. 

He was naked and skinless, exposing his flesh underneath. His cock was at least as long as a tall adult man in it's flaccid state. 

"That must be Mikasa!" Romy thought. He saw videos of her in the briefing but had never met her. 

The male attack titan was three times the size of the dolls and kicked one of the dolls with a soccer kick. 

The force field blocked the titan's kick, but shattered like glass, causing the doll to be kicked away. The force field wasn't effective against the strength of the titan. 

The second doll fired another blast at the titan, and the titan managed to block with his arm, but the blast managed to slice parts of his arm, causing injury. 

It was like a blade cutting a normal person, the titan's left arm was hurt. 

The titan picked up the doll and threw it away. 

Suddenly, he groaned as he was hit in the back by several blasts. There were several more dolls attacking from several positions, running towards the titan. 

The titan started running, avoiding several more blast that shot into the air. 

Mikasa was at a disadvantage as her Titan was too large and she was surrounded by so many dolls. 

Even though she was a skilled fighter, and her Titan was quite powerful, she was at a disadvantage as the doll's shot powerful blasts that can hurt even her titan form. 

Romy thought that even his own titan or gigant form would be badly wounded if many of these blasts hit him. 

"I better help her" Romy said as both his hands turned into techno organic guns. 

He shot at one of the dolls from a distance, and it shattered through it's force field, causing a hole in the doll's head. 

It fell to the ground without resistance, completely dead in one shot. 

Romy was glad that it worked, which made his job easier. 

He fired multiple rounds at many dolls, each one killing a doll accurately. 

Mikasa noticed someone was helping her and turned to look at Romy who was shooting dolls at a rapid rate. 

Within half a minute, all the dolls were killed.

Mikasa's male titan ran to Romy and kneeled before him. 

Suddenly, her true form peeled her naked body out of the nape of the Titan's neck. 

Romy jumped up to her body and offered his hand to help her out. 

He was quite familiar with what was happening as he too was vulnerable just after getting out of the titan form. 

"You are Mikasa, right?" Romy asked

"How do you know?" Mikasa said

"I am Romy... I am part of the US Super Force and the Japanese government asked me to look for you and the rest of your team" Romy answered. 

"I know of the Superhuman Force. So they sent a rescue team?" Mikasa asked

"They sent me" Romy smiled. 

 

12