Chapter 46 – Girl Power Force
189 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The naked Mikasa led Romy through several buildings, avoiding more dolls that were looking for them.

The reason Mikasa was being chased was that she was leading them away from her teammates.

"Thank you for rescuing me. Even in my Titan form, it didn't look good for me there" she said

"Why were you leading them away?" Romy asked

"Kaede... got injured in a battle. Rize was carrying her to safety. I will bring you there now" she said

"Only Kaede and Rize? Where are the rest?" Romy asked, fearing for the worst. 

"When we.. discovered this portal, Shiro got overly excited seeing so many dolls. You know how she is, she has the mind of a child. But when she approached the dolls, a doll pointed its gun at her and shot some sort of web, trapping her

She tried using her powers, but another bird like doll swooped and carried her away before we could react. 

When we attacked with our abilities, more and more dolls came to fight, and in the midst of the battle, they captured Aiko as well

We've been doing hit and run attacks since then, trying to find ways to rescue them" Mikasa said

After making sure they weren't followed, Mikasa led Romy to an abandoned love motel

"Another love motel" Romy thought to himself. 

Actually it made sense. Love motels had rooms with comfortable beds, food in vending machines, and most importantly, there were no windows facing outside, letting them hide.

Entering a room, Romy saw Rize sitting over Kaede, who was in bed naked.

Rize was wiping her down with multiple wet towels, but steam was coming off her whole body.

"What is going on?" Romy asked

"Kaede overused her abilities. Her body is burning up. We managed to stop her from dying by cooling off her body. But it was critical for a while there" Mikasa explained

"You!" Rize stared at Romy and stood up. 

"What are you doing?" Mikasa yelled as she took over wiping Kaede down. 

"Lets go to another room to talk" Romy said. Rize nodded. 

--

"... took my body..."

"...tried to eat me..."

"...would have died if not..."

"... not intentional.. do you think I want to be like..."

Mikasa looked towards the room next door where Rize and Romy were shouting at each other. 

"What the hell are those idiots doing? They may attract more dolls" Mikasa fumed when the shouting suddenly stopped. 

She curiously got up and walked into the corridor. As she peeked in the half open door of the next room, both Romy and Rize were naked and Romy's hips were bouncing up and down between Rize's open legs. 

Romy had retracted his kagunes so he was fully exposed with Rize's original female body, with only his large dick being his sole male part. 

"Oh my God" Mikasa said, turning away. But she turned back to stare, realizing that Romy had breasts too, and his naked body looked identical to Rize's!

--

"Glad to see that you're done" Mikasa said as both Rize and Romy entered the room an hour later. 

Romy had restored his male looking shape with his kagunes and his penis was flattened again, making him look dressed. Rize was dressed in her dress again. 

Rize blushed and Romy cleared his throat

"So how is she?" Romy asked

"She has stopped steaming. I think the danger has passed, although she is still very hot" Mikasa said

Romy touched her forehead and withdrew his hand. If Kaede was a normal person, she would already have been dead. 

"It's best she doesn't use her abilities any time soon" Mikasa explained. 

"Romy? Is that you?" Kaede's voice sounded from behind Mikasa

"Kaede! You're awake! How do you feel?" Romy said, kneeling down to get closer to her

"I've been better. I haven't seen you since the beach" Kaede said

"I know. I was brought back home to my country and many things have happened since then" Romy said

"Aiko... Aiko is part of our team. But she was captured" Kaede said

"I know. Mikasa told me about what happened" Romy answered. 

"You've met before?" Mikasa asked

"Besides you, I've met most of the rest. I met Aiko and Kaede.. and briefly with Shiro, though I didn't know it was her at the time. I've also met... Rize" he said, looking at her. 

"Oh that's interesting. So you have a history with nearly all of us" Mikasa nodded. 

"Not only that. I have all your powers, and more" Romy said and started explaining his story to them. 

They listened intently, realizing that many of their histories were entwined with each other. Romy seemed to have met nearly all of them at the very beginning when they were brought to this dimension. 

And although at first, the girls were treated nearly like lab rats and slaves, but when the General Matsuda took charge of the Japanese Superhuman Force, their treatment took a massive improvement. 

Rather than being treated like prisoners on a work program, they were treated like valued military specialists. They were given the 5 star accommodations, the best food, and were allowed their freedom to move around.

They had even taken vacations around the world, fully paid for, to enjoy themselves.

But in return, they had to serve the government like military contractors. 

Life for them was also better than their lives in their original dimension.

Besides regular fitness checks, and obviously some tests on their powers, they weren't treated like laboratory rats either.

Romy felt happy that they had better lives in this world. Now the task is to get Aiko and Shiro back, if they were still alive.

In fact, Romy felt their treatment was better than what he received and wondered what would have happened if he had stayed in Japan  

*BOOM*

The building shook as Mikasa ducked out of the room. 

"What's going on?" Rize asked

Mikasa, who had checked it out, rushed back into the room

"I think the dolls are on to us. We are surrounded" Mikasa said

"We have to fight" Kaede said, trying to get out of bed. 

"No. You cannot risk it" Rize pushed her back into bed. 

"Maybe... she can merge with me" Romy suggested. 

"What do you mean?" Kaede asked

Romy sighed as he started to reveal the truth. 

8