Chapter 47 – Romy’s New Power
203 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy explained the new coin powers that he hadn't tested yet.

He explained that it would amplify his user's powers, on top of having his own abilities too. 

As for how they would merge, the person would have to enter his body through his vagina. Romy couldn't help but blush when he mentioned this.  

"You're kidding" Mikasa said, her eyes wide open. 

"No I am not" Romy said, his hand still holding up his cock after zipping and unzipping his vagina. 

"We don't have a choice" Kaede said, her face blushing, but yet feeling aroused and excited. 

*BOOM* a blast went by them, barely missing them as it cut through their room. 

"We don't have much time. Lets go" Mikasa said, pulling Rize out of the room

"But I want to see..." Rize could be heard yelling. 

"Well, lets try it" Romy said, extending his hand to Kaede

She got out of the bed, still naked and Romy up his leg on the bed, opening his legs wide. 

Kaede put her hand to Romy's pussy, first inserting one finger after the other, before finding that Romy's pussy seemed to stretch uncannily. 

Her whole hand entered as she put her other hand in. 

"We can't go this way. We have to flee the other route...wow!" Rize rushed back into the room only to see Romy with one leg on the bed, and half of Kaede's naked body from the waist down sticking out of Romy's pussy. 

Kaede's body could be seen through Romy's skin moving around trying to fit herself inside him. 

Inside, Kaede could see only pink flesh that hugged her snugly. The place was slimy and slippery as if she was inside a giant vagina!

She finally found holes for her to put her arms in and her head and started moving herself into position. 

Romy was helpless to help her, feeling aroused with the movement inside him, yet all he could do was hold his now fully erect cock up to let her enter him. 

*BOOM*

The building shook again as Romy fell to the floor. The joint body of Romy and Kaede tried to stand up and they looked like a centaur with Romy bent over, and Kaede's bottom half still sticking out of him. 

"Oh for God's sake" Mikasa screamed looking into the room behind Rize

She rushed and pushed Kaede's butt as her body shot into Romy's body 

She bent her left leg and entered Romy's body, leaving only her right leg and parts of her groin outside. 

They could see Kaede's left leg move to enter Romy's left leg and it grew more muscular as her leg entered his. 

Finally, she moved her right leg into him and entered his right leg. Romy zipped up his vagina and let go of his erect cock. 

Romy looked at the mirror nearby and he looked like the perfect man now. 

Even though he had breasts inside his breasts, his form now had muscular pectoral muscles and he looked the perfect specimen of manhood with his huge cock. 

"Wow... do you want to fuck again?" Rize asked, salivating

*BOOM*

"We don't have time for this!" Mikasa yelled, outraged by her horny teammate. 

Half the building collapsed, revealing their room still intact, but half the room cut off

Romy stood up straight and looked at the now visible dolls. There were hundreds of them

"It's showtime" Kaede said from within Romy's body. 

She felt powerful, more powerful than she's ever felt before. 

She flew into the air with her new vectors. 

It was many times more powerful and had a much longer range and was much more numerous. 

Like a helicopter mowing down people with a minigun, Romy's vectors hammered the dolls to the ground, their force fields were completely useless 

Rize and Mikasa looked at Romy in amazement. 

"I want to try" Rize said, one hand touching her breast and the other at her crotch. 

"Me... me too" Mikasa said unconsciously. 

After shredding the hundreds of dolls with the vectors, Kaede looked at the floating balls in the sky. 

Kaede was in complete control of the body. Even so, she somehow gained Romy's knowledge and skills from the body, knowing how to use all his abilities. However, she was more comfortable with the vectors as it was something she herself had. 

As for Romy, he was amazed how much more vicious Kaede's style of fighting was. The way Kaede attacked was much more fluid and merciless than his own style, or even Jennifer's style. 

Perhaps its because she was born with her vectors, she used them naturally like a wild animal uses its natural weapons, unlike Romy or Jennifer who used the vectors more like weapons. 

"Lets rescue our friends" Kaede said in a male voice as she shot off into the nearest one. 

"Hey! Wait for us!" Rize said, picking Mikasa up with her one of her kagune and chasing after them using her other kagune to move at high speeds. 

By the time they got there within a minute, Kaede had already destroyed the sphere and was lowering hundreds of naked people who were in transparent sacs. 

Quickly looking through them, they found that neither Aiko nor Shiro were among them. 

"Great... you girls handle these people. I'll attack the next one" Kaede said as she shot off. 

On the way to the next globe, Kaede's vectors rained down death upon all the dolls she could see walking around. 

"What...Mikasa, you stay here and handle this. I'll follow him... her.. whatever" Rize said as she dropped Mikasa off. 

"Kaede nor Shiro were never this powerful, nor am I. Incredible" Rize thought to herself. 

The second globe was destroyed by the time Rize arrived

The released people were starting to recover as Kaede freed Aiko from a sac. 

"Aiko!" Rize shouted as Aiko slowly opened her eyes. 

"What is going on? Who are you?" Aiko asked, looking at Romy. He looked familiar, yet unfamiliar. It was as if she knew him, but she couldn't place where. 

"You know me Aiko, not in this form. Here... Rize will explain everything. I have to find Shiro" Kaede said as she shot off again. 

"Rize?" Aiko looked around. 

"Aiko!" Rize suddenly appeared and started explaining to everyone that they had been released and they were counterattacking the globes in the air. 

In the distance, Romy had reached another floating globe and was destroying it. 

--

An hour later, the last globe was downed and Kaede had finally destroyed the last of the globes. The people he freed had powers too as it seemed people with powers were captured rather than killed. 

The released prisoners had ganged up and started hunting the remnants of the dolls. It was only a matter of time before they would completely destroy the dolls. 

But what off the rest of this world? Romy didn't know. But that was not his responsibility. His job was just to rescue the Girl Power Force. 

Romy and the Girl Power Force quietly left the other naked people and disappeared into the crowd. 

10