Chapter 48 – Mission Accomplished
194 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They regrouped back in another love motel. And they gathered around the manly Romy, who was the epitome of manhood. 

He held up his penis and unzipped his vagina. Not knowing what to do, he put his hand into his own vagina and suddenly his finger entered another pussy within his pussy!

His left hand suddenly shrank as Kaede's arm could be seen moving inside his abdomen as it shot down to grab Romy's hand as he felt like he was going to finger her.

Romy withdrew his hand and let Kaede do the work. 

The other hand shrank as well when it went down to his groin and held on both sides of his left leg. 

His left leg shrank as she bent her left leg, her knees bulging Romy's stomach before it exited her pussy. 

After a strange looking but bendy process, Kaede's both legs were out of him and she slid out of his pussy smoothly with her hands up. 

She was covered in juices, making her whole naked body glisten.

Romy grunted as his cock started cumming, shooting his sperm all over Kaede who was on the floor in front of him. 

The experience of her inside him was actually like having great sex and when she exiting him, she caused him to have a enormous orgasm. 

It was not only him, but Kaede moaned as one hand vigorously rubbing her clitoris while her other hand was squeezing and groping her breast. Suddenly, she screamed as she opened her legs and she squirted all over the floor. 

"Are you alright?" Shiro asked both of them in amazement.

"I.. I'm fine" Kaede said, touching her breasts, hair and face, covered in cum with her hand which had her own juices. Her face was flushed and she just had the largest orgasm in her life.

Romy didn't know where to hide his face. It was so embarrassing. 

It was only then did Aiko recognize Romy

"You're.. Romy?" Aiko asked. He looked slightly different as the vampire bite made him more handsome due to his vampiric charm.

"Hi Aiko. Glad to see your arm has recovered" Romy smiled shyly, not knowing what to say as he sat up from the bed. 

Suddenly, Rize appeared and pushed him back to the bed. 

"My turn, I want to enter you" she said, shoving both her arms elbow deep into his pussy. She used her hands to open his vagina wide as she shoved her head inside him. 

Romy groaned as he felt Rize moving her naked body inside him with the other girls looking in shock at her brazen approach. 

--

Romy stayed with the girls in the dimension, helping the humans recover and making sure there were no more doll invasions from other places. 

That was the least they felt they could do. 

Romy also experimented as each of the girls wanted to try using their powers within him. 

Like with Kaede, each of their powers were amplified many times over. 

Shiro's Branch of Sin could a city by herself as she manifested many more branches of sin with an endless number of red blood whips and purple hexagons.

Her original power could already destroy cities, but with this amplification, she could arguably end the world. 

With Aiko, her whole body could become a chimera and her chimera parts could cover the city and had near unlimited strength. 

Rize's kagunes were more multiple than ever and her range was as far as the eye could see. It was alot more powerful too. 

As for Mikasa, her Titan form was 600 meters tall, whose strength was multiplied several times.

It was uncertain how much of a power increase each of them had, as they didn't want to destroy the already ruined city, but it was clear that they had been augmented to a high degree.

Romy also took turns fucking all of them, as merging with him also made them orgasm. 

On their final night, they had a mass orgy, with all of them in bed with him.

They found that two of them could squeeze into Romy, with Shiro and Rize rubbing against each other inside his pussy.

Romy was helpless as both girls inside him gave him multiple orgasms while his cock was balls deep inside Aiko.

Romy wondered if he could join the Girl Power Force on a permanent basis.

--

"On behalf of the Japanese Government, we thank you for rescuing our elite team. We hope this is the start of a long term cooperation between the superhuman groups of our two nations" the Prime Minister if Japan bowed 

"I would like that" General Quest replied as he bowed to the PM. 

Romy bowed together with the other US Contingent there, namely Amanda Graymalkin, Rune and Jennifer aka the Goddess. 

They were all dressed in their red costumes denoting their S-Ranks, but only Romy was his naked self, with his kagune making him seem masculine and his cock flattened as usual, hiding his vagina and anus under it's flattened skin. 

The audience clapped as Romy smiled towards the girls in the Girl Power Force, who smiled back. 

The members of the Girl Power Force stood behind in a row, fully dressed in their individual uniforms and clapping their hands too.

Finally, Romy sat back down among the audience while the Girl Power Force remained on the stage. 

General Matsuda walked onto the stage. 

"Together with this ceremony, we would like also to announce the expansion of the Girl Power Force. 

"We have agreed with two secret groups to acquire a member of their team to join our team. We have worked with them before, but with one of their members in our team, we hope to form a long term relationship with these two groups. 

Without further ado, let me introduce you to our new members.

From the Gigant Team, we are pleased to introduce to you our new member Chiho Johansson, also called Papico!" he said as a pretty pink haired girl walked onto the stage. 

She wore only a tight white T-Shirt and the very briefest of white panties and white boots. Her erect nipples could be seen poking out of her T-Shirt and her camel toe could be seen on her tight panties. Romy noticed that she had a dial on her left inner wrist. 

The crowd started murmuring

"What's going on?" he asked Graymalkin who was seated next to him. She could understand Japanese and was telepathic.

"She is... was a former porn star here" Amanda replied telepathically. 

"Oh" Romy said, his eyes immediately drawn to her body, her tight clothes not leaving much to the imagination.  

"What are you looking at?" Graymalkin said telepathically. 

"No...nothing" Romy replied in his mind

"And the other team member is from the Gantz team Reika Shimohira" he said as a pretty girl walked on stage, wearing a skin tight black body suit and carrying a black briefcase. 

Her suit too was so tight, she was practically naked as every curve on her body was clearly defined by the black latex suit. 

This was too much for Romy. Fortunately, he had complete control of his cock, being flattened to his naked groin. Otherwise, it would be embarrassing for him to sit there at an official ceremony with his huge dick pointing to the sky. 

There was even more murmuring among the crowd 

Romy looked at Graymalkin, looking for answers

"She... she is.. was a famous actor, model and singer..." Amanda answered

"Oh no wonder they are murmuring. A porn star and an actress. The crowd must think this is simply a PR stunt" Romy said telepathically

"No.. you don't understand. She's supposedly dead" Amanda answered. 

"So the rumors I heard were true. The Gantz teams are made up of dead people, revived to fight monsters" Romy thought to himself. 

The ceremony ended with Romy and the rest of the Super Force saying goodbye to the Girl Power Team. Romy also personally met both Reika and Papico.

They were both very pretty and Romy hoped there would be another team-up again soon. 

8