Chapter 49 – Fitting Back Into the Super Force.
182 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dammit! Where the hell is it? So many people have gone in there" Romy said as his hand reached as far into his pussy as he could

"What the hell are you doing? What do you mean so many people have gone in there?" Jennifer asked, watching him rummage around, bending over uncomfortably with his hand up to his elbow inside his own body. 

"Ah, I know" Romy said as he controlled his cock to bend downwards and into his own pussy, practically fucking himself. 

It extended inside him and he was surprised at how good it felt fucking himself as he sprouted eyes on his cock and it extended, moving deep into his body. 

Jennifer looked in amazement as she could see a cylinder like object move under his skin, inside his body. 

"Ah, found it" Romy said as his cock shrunk to about 2 feet long, holding a bottle like an elephant trunk. 

"Here you go! It's for you" Romy said, handing over the bottle so comfortably with his cock as if it was an extra hand. 

Jennifer looked at it and reluctantly took the bottle, covered in vaginal juices

"Thanks... I think..... you even kept it warm for me" Jennifer said, wiping off the juices from the bottle. 

"I got that from the coin monster mission. It will give you new powers, like my new power" Romy said

"Will it make my pussy a storage space too?" Jennifer asked, not sure she wanted such a power. 

"No... Everyone is different. Your body is like mine, an amalgam of many powers. It shouldn't poison you" Romy said

"Gee great. That's a relief" Jennifer said, rolling her eyes.

Romy realized how silly everything he has been saying sounded and started laughing

Jennifer started laughing too. 

"Hahaha... I realize that it sounds silly. But seriously, drink it" Romy said

"Wait, you're serious about this?" Jennifer asked

"Yes! A powerup is always a good thing" Romy said

Jennifer looked at him seriously and hesitated. 

"Ah, fuck it" she said as she opened and downed the whole bottle. 

The warm liquid flowed down her throat and into her stomach. 

She didn't know if it tasted good or bad. She just downed it as quickly as she could before she changed her mind.

"So? Did you gain anything?" Romy asked curiously

"I don't know. I don't feel any different" she said, looking at her hands and trying to "activate" anything

As the Goddess, she has zombie strength and durability, she had a vampire's abilities as well as vectors coming out from behind her neck. She could enlarge her body with the dial on her left wrist, and could heal with her fractured frog ability. 

But the drink Romy gave her, she didn't feel anything from it. 

Suddenly, the whole room seemed to shift into black and white as Romy felt a strong pressure pressing down on him. 

He turned to look at Jennifer who had turned into a black shadow being with only her white eyes shown.

Her hair rose up and moved around independently and she had a strong aura of fear coming from her. 

"There you go! You look fearsome. Come on, hit me" Romy said as he walked up to her. 

"Ok. Watch out" Jennifer said as Romy formed a shield with his chimera powers with his right hand. 

She swatted him with her arm. 

*BOOM*

The chimera arm shattered as did his forearm as his body broke through the wall and he flew out of the Superhuman Headquarters. 

He stopped himself in mid air and flew back towards her room with the broken wall. 

Graymalkin, Nega Force and Ice Maiden was already there to investigate what happened. 

Not many people would dare invade their building. In fact, the only times it happened, Romy, Jennifer and Mega Man were involved. 

Jennifer had changed back to her normal form and Graymalkin was questioning her. 

"I was testing out a new power. Romy was the target. I didn't realize how strong I was" Jennifer was explaining

"Is this true?" Graymalkin asked, looking at Romy who had just landed. 

"Yeah... she packs quite a punch" he said, as he held on to his arm as it healed.

"Romy, I'm sorry" Jennifer said

"No, I asked you to do it. It's very powerful" Romy nodded. 

Only Graymalkin who was the chief coordinator of the Super Force, knew about Romy receiving new powers. But they didn't know what it was. 

He had told her what it was, but they hadn't seen it yet. Now Jennifer has new powers too?

"Alright... we'll get someone to fix the wall. I could swear our budget for wall repairs have doubled since last year. You'll test and demonstrate your new powers tomorrow in the gym" Graymalkin ordered. 

"Yes ma'am" both Romy and Jennifer nodded. 

--

That night, Romy knocked on Amanda Graymalkin's room.

"Romy? What are you doing here? Tonight is not Thursday" she said, knowing her place on his schedule. 

Jennifer had already accepted that he had other lovers besides herself. She really didn't mind as long as they ate together every night. They were finally finishing with the last of Mega Man's flesh. 

"I... ah... wanted to show you my new powers in secret. But... I'm not sure I want to demonstrate it in front of everyone" Romy said.  

"Why? What is it?" she asked, seeing how uncomfortable Romy was.

He closed the door behind him and walked her to the living room, his kagune revealing his female body and his cock reinflating to its normal flaccid state. 

She looked at him before smiling, and started unbuttoning her blouse. 

"Yes, strip... but this is... beyond sex" he said as he stated explaining everything to her. 

--

An hour later, Romy sat on her couch with his legs open and in the air. 

Graymalkin slipped out of her, completely drenched and naked. 

She groaned as she squirted all over her expensive rug as sperm landed on her face, her chest and her body as his cock was over her head. 

She gasped for air after the intense experience. 

While they were joined together, her telepathic abilities were amplified, enabling her to read minds from anyone all over the world. She could read an untold number of people's thoughts simultaneously too. 

Besides that, her teleporting abilities seemed to be limitless as they jointly teleported all over the world, without exhausting her in the least. 

And after she exited his body, she had the most amazing orgasm of her life. 

"You see, this is why... I want to keep this secret" he said

"Yeah... " Graymalkin gasped for air

10