Chapter 50 – Reevaluation
187 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After discussing with Amanda Graymalkin, Romy agreed to hide his newest ability from the coin.

Due to the Superhuman Force not completely understanding his abilities, they had requested him to demonstrate and explain his abilities. 

This would be necessary for their team planning and teamwork. 

Instead, as he had just consolidated all his abilities when his body was reconstructed, he will demonstrate those instead. 

As he had so many abilities, no one besides him could be sure which powers came from where, not even Jennifer.

He was in the gym to be evaluated by General Quest and the whole S Ranked teammates of the Super Force, namely Graymalkin, Ultra Woman, Rune, Ice Maiden, Gale, Lightwave, Technomancer, Magnatron, Nega Force as well as Doctor Nightingale, the chief medical doctor and superhuman scientist of the Superhuman Force. 

He stood in front of them, naked in his usual form and started explaining his abilities. 

"I don't really know for sure, which abilities came from where, but I will demonstrate and explain to you my guesses. Nega Force will be providing me with training dummys out of his nega force to demonstrate my abilities" he said

"My first ability is my super strength and healing ability which I got from being bitten by a zombie" he said, not finding it necessary to demonstrate anything. He also didn't mention eating mermaid flesh, letting them think that his healing all came from the zombie bite. He also mixed up the order to make things unclear. 

"Then as I met the members of Girl Power Team, I have more or less sorted my abilities after comparing with the girls my powers are based from" he said

"When I was in Okinawa, an alien bit me in.. well... bit my penis and replaced it. These creatures are called parasytes and had entered into Japan from a portal and merged with the population in Okinawa. They generally take over human heads and control their bodies, hiding in the general population and using humans as food. The Japanese Government think they've isolated and eliminated them all in Okinawa." he esplained

Romy's penis dropped to the floor and sprouted legs and arms with an eye. 

"Originally, it was a separate being. But after the nuclear explosion in the other dimension, it is no longer sentient, but have full control of it like an extra limb or detachable limb" Romy explained as the cock moved about by itself. 

His cock walked over to a training dummy and sprouted claws which ripped it apart before returning and standing by the side, letting Romy continue with his demonstration without it. 

"I was then badly injured in an attack and lost my left arm. Somehow, I reattached the girl Aiko's chimera arm instead and I gained her chimera abilities. But after my body was reconstructed, I can now fully control any part of my body with this ability" he said

Both his right arm and left arm changed shapes, even his body changed from female to male shapes. His chimera parts no longer looked like grotesque mangled flesh, rather smooth normal human flesh, except he can completely control his shape and size if any part of his body. 

In fact, he no longer needed his kagune to hide his female shape and could now completely reshape his body to look male. However, he couldn't hold this shape indefinitely and still preferred to use his kagune for this. 

And his default form when he isn't concentrating was his female body so he couldn't change his body indefinitely, nor use his kagune in the same way.

He extended his right arm to destroy yet another training dummy, smashing it with his enlarged hand. Before it returned to its normal size. 

"Then, I was injured when a girder fell on my original body. When my head was attached to a female ghoul, I gained her abilities. This is also the reason I now have a female body. Ghouls are yet another race from another dimension that crossed over in Okinawa. They are also cannibals and have abilities to turn their blood into weapons than can harden. That girl Rize is such a ghoul. Fortunately my penis was already a separate entity by then and I managed to retain my maleness" he said

With his reconfiguration, he now had the ability to generate kagune from all 4 points of his back, the points the ghouls call the ukaku, kokaku, rinkaku and bikaku. He now could have every kagune type that ghouls could have, being able to have tentacles like before, sprout wings, detachable explosive projectiles, tails, and even arm weapons from his back. 

He demonstrated this ability by sprouting tentacles, claws down his arms, wings and a long tail from his back, looking like a half human, half dragon hybrid. 

He destroyed a training dummy with his kagune easily before retracting them to continue his demonstration. 

"Then... I was attacked by that girl Shiro implanted in me a red gem that now has become part of my body. With it, I can generate these.. they call it branches of sin. I can control them as well as shoot my blood like bullets" Romy said

Purple hexagons circled him while red blood whips moved around him as he decimated a training dummy with them. 

He shot blood bullets into the leftover head of one of the training dummys, making it explode before he retracted his branch of sin. 

"Then, my body was invaded by one of those fractured tadpoles and gave me these abilities" he said, transforming both his right and left arm into techno organic rifles and blasting a training dummy. 

"After consolidating my body after the nuclear explosion, I can do this with all parts of my body now, similar to my chimera ability" he explained as his body transformed back. 

"Then when I got captured, the Japanese government did two things to me. They made me part diclonus like Kaede with my vectors.." he said as he destroyed a training dummy from afar with them

".. and they injected something into my spine like Mikasa, and made me a Titan" he said before exploding. 

His height expanded to become a 15 meter tall skinless female that kicked a training dummy like a human kicking a bowling pin. 

The body collapsed on the ground as Romy exited the nape of the Titan and walked back to the middle of the room. 

"During my first mission, I was bitten by a vampire, so I have vampire abilities" he said as he turned into mist, moved at superhuman speeds and demonstrated his superhuman strength and claws, slicing apart a training dummy. 

 "From the vampires, I also received abilities to partially control the weather, fly, and have minor telepathic abilities and have vampiric charm" he said

"And lastly, during the kaiju incident in Luzon, I gained the Gigant ability from one of those Gigant team members, receiving this dial which has now bonded to me" he said

He pressed the button and levitated in the air, then he did something to the dial and shot a beam of light as he crossed his wrist, destroying another training dummy. 

"My other ability if I turn this dial is to grow. I can grow to a maximum of 240 meters, but this gym is not high enough" he said.

"So is that all?" General Quest asked

"I believe so" Romy lied

"Then thank you. Are Jennifer's powers the same?" Doctor Nightingale asked. They had lost track of their abilities. They knew both of them were different, yet demonstrated similar powers. They weren't sure if it's because they preferred different abilities or were really different. 

Jennifer walked to the middle of the gym, replacing Romy. She was wearing a red dress. 

"My powers are similar, but I have less abilities than him" she said

"Oh? What do you have? You can just mention them if they are the same" Doctor Nightingale asked

"Well, I also was bitten by a zombie and vampire. I was given the vector ability by the Japanese government too. Besides that I also received a dial from one of those Gigant girls in the Luzon mission. And.. I also received a fractured frog, but my power is different. I can now heal with a touch and my body can melt and move around by itself" she said as she melted to the ground, then reformed her naked body next to her red dress

Like Romy, she didn't mention her new coin ability. She didn't really know how to explain it as she has never used it in battle so far. 

Doctor Nightingale was scribbling away on his notepad, shaking his head. Either one of these two would have been the envy of the Japanese government, yet they had them for free. How wonderful. 

As the evaluation ended, Romy was standing outside, talking to Graymalkin

"So... how did your dinner with your family go?" she asked

"Well, they weren't happy that I had hid from them and that they had to be relocated, but they understood. Both my parents and Jennifer's will be moving back and resuming their lives in LA soon, so that's good news" Romy smiled. 

"That's nice." she said. Just then, General Quest joined their conversation as Romy looked at him

"By the way, a focus group was tested with your new name chimera. Like your earlier name menagerie, most people don't understand what your name means, nor what to expect of you. So we decided that you need another name change" General Quest said

"Ok, I'm open to suggestions. I didn't really like Chimera" Romy agreed

"After seeing all your powers, I was wondering, what do you think of Monster King?" General Quest asked

Romy frowned for a while, before nodding and smiling

"Initially I felt a bit offended, but after thinking about it, I like it" Romy said

With his powers, he was indeed the king of monsters. And with a name like that, there was no high expectations for him to be a moral paragon. 

He was free to be what he wanted or needed to be. 

"Monster King" he mumbled again. 

8