Chapter 51 – Powerless Dimension
171 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy landed on the ground, together with Ice Maiden.

She had wanted to get close to Romy and this was her oppurtunity to do so as the other S Ranked members were on other missions around the country.

In front of them was a new portal, but unlike other portals, there was a golden doorframe around the portal. 

This was a new development, as they could clearly see the golden doorframe had carvings on them.

"What's the situation?" Ice Maiden asked an officer of the US Superhuman Force.

"There was another team that had entered a few days ago, but we have heard no news from them and their communications have been cut off" the officer said. 

"Who?" Gale asked

"The original team was from Windstorm, S Class leader Tempest and A rankers from their team Tony Tornado and Dustcloud. When we heard no news from them, a few members of your team Super Force entered after them. They were S Ranked Gale with B rankers Wolfman, Psycho Ken and Andrea-d." he explained

"Damn" Ice Maiden said

"What's wrong.. um.. Ice Maiden? Are the B rankers a problem?" Romy asked

"It's damn awkward when you call me that Romy. Just call me Elizabeth. And to answer your question, no. They're actually quite good. Professionals. The problem is Gail... I mean Gale doesn't get along well with Tempest. They are practically at each other's necks all the time when they meet" Ice Maiden said. 

Romy was surprised. He had always heard that Ice Maiden was a cold personality and hard to get close to. But she seemed warm and friendly in his opinion. 

"Really, why?" Romy asked

"Perhaps it's because they have pretty much the same abilities, the power to create wind and storms. Both had similar backgrounds too.

Gail Weathers aka Gale was a minor actress in several TV shows in bit parts and was a child actress when she was younger. On the other hand, Stormy Guthrie aka Tempest was a model and was quite famous since she was young. 

Although you would think they would form a bond, instead whenever they meet, they are like ice and fire, forever clashing" Ice Maiden said

"How do you know this?" Romy asked

"We... Gale and I joined the Super Force together in the same evaluation. In fact, Tempest was there too. I actually met Tempest before I met Gale, but when Gale got accepted, Tempest rejected the offer to join the Super Force and instead formed her own team the Windstorm with Thunder God." she explained

"I've met Thunder God" Romy nodded

"They had dated for a while, but recently, they had a very public break up and Thunder God left the team and formed a new team with Hulkules called Pantheon, leaving Tempest the sole S Ranked member and team leader" Ice Maiden said

"Oh Pantheon. That asshole Apollo recently joined that team from Super Force" Romy said

"Yes. He left because of you and Jennifer" Ice Maiden nodded. 

Romy didn't feel guilty about Apollo leaving at all. He was a disruptive force within the team and could not be trusted. 

"Come. We better not tarry in case they're in trouble" Ice Maiden said as he gave Romy her hand. 

Romy took her hand, although he found her a bit too friendly, and they walked into the portal together. 

--

"There's another one. Get her!" 

Romy groaned as he felt his body being roughly pulled up.

"What the hell? She has a huge cock!" 

Romy slowly opened his eyes to look around. 

He found that he was being held by a man from behind while several other men were standing around him. 

His body was also fully revealed, with his female body displayed with his larger than normal cock drooping between his legs. 

His kagune were not blocking his breasts nor giving him his male body shape, and his cock wasn't flattened and covering his pussy and ass. 

He suddenly heard someone screaming and as he turned to look, he saw Ice Maiden's clothes being ripped open and a man stood between her legs. 

"No.. stop!" Romy said but the man standing in front of him punched him hard in the gut. 

"Oooof" Romy gasped for air. He hasn't felt such a blow for a long time. 

He had survived battling Mega Man, and even a nuclear explosion.

But this punch seemed to completely wind him, causing him to not be able to breathe as he gasped for air. 

It was then that he suddenly realized that he couldn't access his abilities at all!

"No!!" Ice Maiden screamed as the men started taking turns to rape her. 

Romy tried to help but he couldn't move as he was still retching. 

"What do we do with.. this thing?"

"Do you want to fuck it? It's quite pretty" 

"Na.... lets just tie it up" 

Romy looked up again but one of the men just kicked him in the face, knocking him out. 

--

Romy's eyes opened again. 

He was in what looked like a dark medieval dungeon, and he was chained up to the wall with his arms and legs chained apart. There was even a chain around his neck. 

"You're awake" a male voice sounded

Romy turned towards the voice, his head still spinning from the kick to his skull

"I'm Tony. Tony Tornado. I recognize you. You're Monster King" a man who was also naked and chained to the wall said

"To..Tony Tornado. From Windstorm?" Romy responded weakly

"That's right. On the wall over there are Psycho Ken and Wolfman" he said

Romy looked at another two naked men nearby. 

They looked badly tortured and were unconscious.

"What happened to them?" Romy asked

"They were tortured and questioned. They did that to me several days ago but they stopped questioning me when the others came" he said

"My.. powers.." Romy said

"Yeah. They don't work here. If not, we wouldn't have been captured" Tony said

"Where are the women?" Romy asked

"I'm afraid they're being raped and tortured somewhere else. I haven't seen Tempest since we were captured. And I haven't seen anyone else besides us" he said

*CLANK*

Suddenly the door opened and Tony Tornado kept silent, not wanting to be beaten again. 

A large man, close to 7 feet tall walked in, wearing a hood. 

He unchained Romy's arms and legs and pulled on the chain around his neck. 

Romy tried to fight him, but the man kicked Romy in the ribs, forcing him cower in pain on the floor. 

He was unsure if his ribs were broken, but he coughed blood and his left breast felt numb and he was having trouble breathing. 

The man ignored Romy and dragged him by the chain like a dog, forcing Romy to crawl after him or be dragged the entire way on the hard floor. 

5